WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

Subbed looks great !! Sorry but I journal jumped what strains and what kind of light I saw your filter/fan combo looks great one small piece of advice tho it's always better to get a stronger fan and dial it down so it's not so loud they sound like a jet engine and when you run a bigger fan you can have it on low and get a piece that goes 6" to 4" reducer
I will be getting some fan speed controllers in the next week or two. They are Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, they have survived all sorts of weather, humidity and condensation so far. I have a Miezhi 450w LED, a 300w Viparspectra LED and a 130w CFL in a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent

420-magazine-mobile1598132977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1420412348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590757529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile878436115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177974505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269088221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715581957.jpg

Obviously the reason the why my little GSC's are so thirsty, they are bursting with little pistils everywhere. Fantastic ! I am so excited by their progress, it's a wonderful plant to grow, it is quite a beautiful plant, such a shame it has to ve hidden away, I can't imagine how good these plants would grow in the great soil I have in my garden.

Thanks ABT, thats really exciting. Can see now that I screwed up the Topping/Fimming on Number 1, she has one main stem, that photo of the most advanced bud sites is her main stem. The other two have more than one, looks like 4 on both of them - should be good to see how they develop.

Letting them drink their Coco dry this morning, I will feed them tonight. My little Sour Crinkle needs a new pot today, I have a Drs appointnent, so I will grab all the stuff I need from the Garden Centre.

Still cruising along brother... doing it just right. They love their home by the looks of it. Id like to see a photo under normal light (non purple) if you get a chance with just the cfl. ..✌️

I will take a shot when I feed them in the morning. Autos are definetly a good idea as a first grow. They are very forgiving and you get a fast result, which definetly gives you confidence. I am thinking now about breeding and crazy stuff that I would have never thought of a couple of months back.
I planted my Sour Crinkle, it was bursting out all over the bottom and sides of the Jiffy Pellet. I planted the Jiffy Pellets with the Auto Cush and Blue Toof in to their big pots despite the fact they haven't popped yet, they should pop in the next couple of days - I have every faith.

420-magazine-mobile3274312.jpg

Little baby Sour Crinkle !

420-magazine-mobile196449770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353913525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile484743216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1990523481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241297174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2086402373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711654428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804750091.jpg

A few shots of the ladies, love that big cola thats forming on Number 1. The topping didn't work - I managed to even miss Fimming It seems I have hit the other two spot on, they have a nice spread going on.

How your other seedlings coming along mate?
My Sour Crinkle is going well, she looks like she has a great root structure. I had a look at the Blue Toof, I popped in another bean in on Monday after soaking it until it sunk, it has a tap root popping out and I popped it in the Coco too. The Auto Cush is a bit of a concern, no sign of tap roots, hopefully the warm weather coming up will help them pop.
420-magazine-mobile1179269618.jpg

Some take a bit longer. Some just dont make it, thats why i always say allow for a bit of failure if you want to keep the flow up. Its sort of good in a way you have one essentually untopped as it will aloow you to compare topping to non topping on that strain. All strains behave differently tho, so you cant lock it in as a definate for all, but if they are healthy like yours have been id take a guess the topped ones will win out under the LEDs... for a first grow getting back into it, its very impressive i must say. Should be proud man.

Thanks very much mate, your help has been a big plus. Seeds are not a guaranteed sack of buds ! I have a hunch its just a bit too cool in the Tent, I reckon they will pop when its warm enough. As it goes, having the one plant out in front will be no real issue.

420-magazine-mobile1356305150.jpg

had some auto beans in my car for a year.. I was going to give to to somebody, so I cracked a couple and planted in same pot to make sure they were still viable. This was over a month ago.. today the second seed come up :rofl:

I popped some chilli seeds I had for 10 years in some soil and they sprouted the following Spring. I read some people having meltdowns (not seen it on this Forum) because they don't get a seedling in 12 hours after they put it near water. They will pop at some point, I put one extra in each Jiffy Pellet, I will be happy if I get one in each.

Ive had a couple of beans planted that pooped up after ignoring them for a month lately, so you can never say never. Think they are better plants maybe if they get their boogie on sooner tho. Bet i have thrown heaps out that may jave sprouted eventually, but when im impatient sometimes i cannot be bothered. Im a moody fucker.

Im still growing chillis from the seeds out of dried chillies of my plant from about 8yo. Just crack one open into a pot of soil each year and pinch them out till the best one is left... but im not a chilli master. My old greek neighbor in melbourne had chilli trees, and i mean like 15yo trees. Loaded in chillies. Had the most awesome vegie garden, ild school wog shit. Every bit of his property was full of edible garden. No flowers and shit.

I have been growing chillies for ages. If you keep them out of the frost they will grow back every year. I had a giant Scotch Bonnet plant back in the UK, it was about 10 years old, I gave it to a mate when I moved and its still kicking on ! He has it in his lounge room, sat in direct sunlight, its still throwing out hot pods all year round. I collect seeds from any hot peppers I get, sometimes they never pop.

Awesome, yeah i never realised you could just keep em going. A chilli tree is a beautiful thing to behold. Got given some killer chiili juice the other day. Put a drop on my tounge and then read the disclamer after nearly dieing. Shit left a scar on my lip. Meant to mix it in with food... ahhh... lol...

I grew some Carolina Reapers a couple of years back, one plant grew pods that were weapons grade hot ! I took a bite from one and thought I was going to die. I had pins and needles in my left arm, started sweating but I was sheet white and shaking ! I thought I was having a heart attack. It was mild anaphylaxis. I gave the pods away - no way I was eating them.

I got a nice big ghost pepper plant from the farmers market. 10 bucks! Can't wait until I have some blistering chili's

I must see if I have any hot pepper seeds lying about. I have seeds from a plant I grew that kept putting out two peppers from a single flower. About 50% were 'twins'. I love Chillis, they are great to grow, you can create your own strains really easily, crossing them is simple, you can rub a flower on a flower on a different plant and it can make an interesting pod. I grew my own Habaneros that were crossed with Thai peppers, they were hot and a lovely bright orange.

Back
Top Bottom