WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

420-magazine-mobile1254495106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile334486576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539652172.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/

I took the pictures this morning under just the CFL, so you can see the colouration. They are looking absolutely wonderful today, really exploded over the past two weeks, they seem to get bigger by the hour ! Going to lift the lights a bit, rotate the plants and give them a huge drink, they had next to nothing yesterday.

Have a great !

420-magazine-mobile1254495106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile334486576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539652172.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/

I took the pictures this morning under just the CFL, so you can see the colouration. They are looking absolutely wonderful today, really exploded over the past two weeks, they seem to get bigger by the hour ! Going to lift the lights a bit, rotate the plants and give them a huge drink, they had next to nothing yesterday.

Have a great !

Day, have a great day

420-magazine-mobile20894268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1714183244.jpg

Just given the girls dinner, very happy to announce the birth of a baby Blue Toof ! Just breaking the surface, nice healthy tap root going mad for the juice !

Have a great weekend !

Hey wounded , I subbed up to your journal, sorry I'm late but I remember you commented on my mephisto genetics supernatural OG grow that you were planning on starting yours soon as well . I figured I'd stop in to say hi and see how the girls are doing . I'll have go back a few pages to get caught up .

I just started a new mephisto genetics grow today , it's one of their new strains called creme de la chem . Check out the new artisanal drop.
I just bought creme de la chem , 4 assed monkey, cosmic queen, samsquatch, double grape and one of their unreleased strains called Trident. Trident is alien vs triangle crossed with toof decay . Anyways gotta go get up to speed on your journal.

Yah for your baby Blue Toof. What the genetics in that?
Mephisto Genetics seem to work from their own lineages to create their own strains (from what I can tell anyhow) and they produce small batches of seeds from plants that meet their own idea of great weed. Here is a screenshot to explain the heritage of Blue Toof.

420-magazine-mobile831054633.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2970983.jpg

Baby Blue Toof

420-magazine-mobile1077701099.jpg

Baby Sour Crinkle

420-magazine-mobile1735549972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile992616406.jpg

420-magazine-mobile790537102.jpg

Some close ups of the Girl Scout Cookies. They are starting to really smell good now. Can't wait to see how they go from here, they look fantastic. Thank you all for your help in getting me this far.

Same here ! Their products are exactly what I want from a Cannabis plant - fast growth, heavyweight frosting, icy big colas and loads of THC. I would rather grow quality than quantity (don't get me wrong, a big yield from a frosty Auto wouldn't upset me !) and keep a 'perpetual' grow going.

Same here ! Their products are exactly what I want from a Cannabis plant - fast growth, heavyweight frosting, icy big colas and loads of THC. I would rather grow quality than quantity (don't get me wrong, a big yield from a frosty Auto wouldn't upset me !) and keep a 'perpetual' grow going.
What's a decent yield from an auto? If I run them I wanna make sure its still gonna have a decent yield while not compromising quality

What's a decent yield from an auto? If I run them I wanna make sure its still gonna have a decent yield while not compromising quality
If plan for minimum 2 oz without even trying. That's the great thing with mephisto, it's hard not to get a good yield and quality buds . Can't go wrong. Guys on the auto flower network are can show ya too . Just check out my last mephisto run .

If plan for minimum 2 oz without even trying. That's the great thing with mephisto, it's hard not to get a good yield and quality buds . Can't go wrong. Guys on the auto flower network are can show ya too . Just check out my last mephisto run .
That's y I'm really comsideri ng gathering up some auto stock. I think they've come a long way and it's not a bad time to venture into that realm. Just need to research for genetics that don't get too tall. If anyone knows any....lemme know. Always looking to do seed shopping.

That's a double entendre.. a hemp cross is the compromise in yield and quality, for a short season harvest.. outdoor cold climate plants..

420-magazine-mobile1547076121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956931176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile140116587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2029156737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile983480449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804388527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile441994894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657051160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015281399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile66033262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile605444496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile653070742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642293584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile963871341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716909944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780598434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1447563030.jpg

I am a bit late with my Journal today. I was given some new medications and they knocked me for six. Sooner my own medications are grown the better, I can ditch this chemical filth and get myself into a better place. I can't be going on like this, I am feeling worse because of medications !
Anyway, when the room stopped spinning and I felt able to walk, I went and gave the girls a huge feed, moved them about, trimmed off a few damaged leaves and gave the Tent a good clean. Took some photos with just the CFL so you can see the colour of the girls better. They are a beautiful green colour, with a hint of purple on the stems. The buds are starting to plump up and the girls are looking in great shape. The Sour Crinkle is looking good and Blue Toof has a lovely pair of Cotyledons spreading out, the photo isn't great, where the pot is sitting is on my 'bad side' and leaning over is a disaster waiting to happen, I would hate to get this far only to smash the plants to bits with a comedy fall ! Hope you are all having a great Sunday, enjoy this great weather (well, its lovely here !)

That's a double entendre.. a hemp cross is the compromise in yield and quality, for a short season harvest.. outdoor cold climate plants..
I like the idea of a Autos as a first attempt at growing. They give you a fast turnaround, which is what you are growing for - the harvest. Once I have a few Autos under my belt and get the confidence and more importantly patience - something that I don't have at the best of times - then I will definitely have a go at Photo's. I would love to go a stage further and have a go at cross pollination to have a go at making a strain exactly for me. No pretension of being a breeder, I would just love to play about with some plants to see what might happen.

Back
Top Bottom