You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

Lighting timer set, now I will follow along and see what other little tips and tricks I pick up from you ! Thats a massive yield. I was aiming for about 100g per plant.

Finally I get to follow along an auto pounder grow. I've only read what is advertised an seen pics. I'm anxious to see if it lives up to the hype. All subbed up for this one.

I'm hoping too! I saw on their website it said one of the highest yielding autoflowers on the market. I was like BUY BUY BUY haha

I got 6oz off one of my THC Bomb, 5 1/2 off another and 4 1/2 off the third one. These autos will produce big numbers forsure. .✌️

Those are some nice numbers. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some autos. Just can't make up my mind. Thc Bomb and AutoPounder both sound like great choices.

I'm hoping too! I saw on their website it said one of the highest yielding autoflowers on the market. I was like BUY BUY BUY haha

Highest yielding auto is Dutch passion Think Different or Cindy Jack , also anything from mephisto genetics

No worries good looking out! I wouldn't think customs would be online trying to figure out how seed companies get their seeds across the border lol. I was just blown away with their packaging wanted to brag. I got my first seeds from 420 and they weren't hidden at all, just openly in the package lol

Absolutely no worries man, I don't think they would be online looking for small grows either but you can't trust the government, they'll go lower than you think.

Diggin the setup and following. I asked about the "saucer" in another of your posts but i'll toss it in here just for kicks.
What is it and where did you get it? I'm seeking something similar, but havent actually gone out looking.

It took me a while to find when I was looking for something, I eventually found it and it's perfect! I just wish it was a little bit deeper

IMG_2646.PNG

Back
Top Bottom