You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

Don't fool around, go the full 24/0! :tommy:

I'm still up in the air about this. No one has debated with me about it lol. I know you will get higher yields 20/4 vs 24/7 but is the cost in electricity worth it? I know there's a tipping point in there somewhere, a happy medium, I don't know what it is though. I've been using 20/4 though

I'm still up in the air about this. No one has debated with me about it lol. I know you will get higher yields 20/4 vs 24/7 but is the cost in electricity worth it? I know there's a tipping point in there somewhere, a happy medium, I don't know what it is though. I've been using 20/4 though

It's "a sample size of one," as the fussy folks with statistics backgrounds like to say, but my 24/0 grow gave an amazing yield.

Part of the appeal for me is I just like having the thing blazing for 11 weeks straight. ;)

It's "a sample size of one," as the fussy folks with statistics backgrounds like to say, but my 24/0 grow gave an amazing yield.

Part of the appeal for me is I just like having the thing blazing for 11 weeks straight. ;)

My 20/4 also gave me amazing results though. Just look at them pictures :D People generally only get 1-2oz from that blueberry auto strain. Thats a 12-18 inch plant. I'm getting 4-5 oz

Ive got my soil grow on 18/6. Would I be better at 20/4?

I've never grown a photoperiod so I cant say for sure. But from what I've seen people always veg at 18/6. For biggest yields 12/12 for the first week of flower, then 13/11 for the rest, and no it dosent make them go back to veg, its right on that tipping point. Im surprised I dont see more people dont do this. I guess its a secret :p

I have resisted the idea that plants--autos, anyway--need rest or "sleep,' but you've tried both and chose 20/4. That's good to know.
They dont need rest because of their ruderalis l gene. They come from a place that never sees darkness, whether or not 24/7 is the best, has yet to be determined. At least I havent found it yet

They dont need rest because of their ruderalis l gene. They come from a place that never sees darkness, whether or not 24/7 is the best, has yet to be determined. At least I havent found it yet

thats not entierly correct they do see dark ness the ruderialles just alows them to automaticly flower like they would in there enviroments as some of the places they grow sometimes only get a few hours of light a day so clever breeders took advantage of this and made autos what first came out known as dwarf low ryders there gene means they can flower in any amount of light not that they dont need sleep =)
sure u can put on a 24/0 cycle and they will still grow but put it like this if a body builder just trained and trained with rest his muscles wont grow same princeable can be put to plants weither auto or photo strain :Namaste:

Just to drop in uninvited. ;) I don't know which is better in the 24/0 vs 20/4 debate. But I've had success in 4 grows on 24/0. Here's my latest harvest. This is a Northern Lights auto.
420-magazine-mobile1818454880.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1586888912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom