How long from seed to harvest? Crop King WWAF

Re: how long from seed to harvest ck wwaf

im 21 days from seed fourth and third sets are coming in. how long till harvest?
Lol

A bit yet my friend

Hi all, I started 10 Purple Kush feminized seeds on October 20. I will be starting flower in the next few days. So I'm into a month and a half in and another 2 to 2.5 months to go. Putting the girls into 2 4x4 600W tents so I should come out with a couple pounds anyway:cheer: I would say you have at least another 3 months to go be patient if you push it something will go wrong or you get a lousy crop. Please take your time enjoy the grow.:tokin::morenutes:

It's an Auto or supposed to be, so it will kind of do it's own thing in it's own time, too many variables to put a number on it. That and the "numbers" the seed sites give you are basically a not always even close approximation. I haven't grown any Autos so not sure if they are like photos and that you have at least 8 weeks after you see white pistils forming for the flowers.

I haven't grown any Autos so not sure if they are like photos and that you have at least 8 weeks after you see white pistils forming for the flowers.

Yes. That is always the question. Was I hallucinating or did I actually see pistils when I flipped to 12/12? That is followed later by am I waiting too long? Is that mold or more THC?

im 21 days from seed fourth and third sets are coming in. how long till harvest?
Biggest thing someone told me when I first started.......PATIENCE! It'll bite you if you're not.......with Autos, generally I'd guess at 20-25 days auto veg, another 55-65 for flower putting you at 75-90 days total from seed......roughly. Trichome colour is the key to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom