GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

Welcome to my 1st hempy grow this will be a perpetual / Sog grow.

Thank you to all the members here at 420Magazine who have documented there grows to allow other members to gain knowledge from their experiences! :Namaste:

I am kicking off with white rhino, clones will go from cloner to Flower room equipped with dual 400w HPS. They will be potted in 2L bottles (inspired by 420fied) with a 75/25 mix of Perlite/Vermiculite this is a first for me. I will also be testing out coco coir along the way as I'm trying to find a solid method that works for me and my environment. I will be feeding my 2Litres GHE 3 part + additional bloom booster.

The mother is under 250w MH with 4 x 18w 6000k T8's for side light this will also hold my clones while they are rooting. I am feeding her Dutch pro 2 part A + B. She is not yet offering enough clones, I will continue to prune until she is offering over 10 clones every 2 weeks approximately there will be 90 girls in the flower room once everything is in full swing.

White Rhino mother after her TOP and first prune.

IMG_05978.JPG

IMG_05959.JPG

24 hours later

IMG_06107.JPG

Sorry photos are taken from my phone hope to get a camera soon.

Please feel free to ask any questions, give some advice or just comment on what you see. I am still an amature grower so any help would be appreciated!!

:peace::love:

Off to a great start GS! Looking beautiful! I see we have yet another 2L hempy grower to join the mix. I coulda swore i saw other grows in your sig, or maybe that was someone else? If you did have some and you changed your sig post some links here. Id like to casually peruse your work. If not, well then here is a good place to start.

Edit: just realized the title: first ever grow. Ok already answered my question!

Thanks headmed :Namaste:

Magic Beans

Thanks for taking the time to drop in buddy its an honour to have you here!

Yes i have done 1 other journal here on 420 and it was a bit of an epic fail and ended up being abandoned but learned alot from it. This grow will be alot more simple following the first rule i missed K.I.S.S.

Thanks for the reps bro and i welcome your return anytime.

1st Ever hydro grow.

2L sog sweeping the nation!(Or at least :420:) I've seen you around other grow journals I lurk on so I thought i'd just pop in and follow along. I have been enjoying all the 2L sog grows so I will add this to my list of thread to follow.

Subbed for sure.:popcorn:

2L sog sweeping the nation!(Or at least :420:) I've seen you around other grow journals I lurk on so I thought i'd just pop in and follow along. I have been enjoying all the 2L sog grows so I will add this to my list of thread to follow.

Subbed for sure.:popcorn:

Thanks for droping in TOG :thumb:

Yeah 2L Hempys are taking over the community excellent way to utilise the space and lights efficiency is what were all looking for just hope my results can come close to some of the other growers on the community!

Sounds like fun im in!

Enjoy the ride Stutzy

Thanks for all your support :thanks:

:peace:

Quick update

Not much to report back today.

New growth is coming through fast she has responded well to her treatment. She seems to be happy in her environment and looking healthy.

Though I would go through what WR was being fed;

Mixing jug 5 Litres

Base tap water 0.5 EC - 350 PPM

15ml of Dutch pro A
15ml of Dutch pro B
5ml of Root Take

Feeding solution 2.2 EC – 1540 PPM

Her roots so far

IMG_06144.JPG

Little worried about her becoming root bound as I want to keep her providing clones for a while so any views or advice on this would be great. Other than that I am very happy with how things are going and will try and update weekly when there is more progress to report.

:peace::love:

Looking good GodSpeed. That mother will bare lots of clones! If you're worry about root bound have you thought placing the mother in DWC 5gal bucket? She'll grow faster too in DWC with combination of Gas Lantern Routine light cycle you'll have her producing more clones than needed. :}

Hi GS, looking well bro! Wish you much success on this + future grows, and I'm along for the ride. :popcorn:

Looking good GodSpeed. That mother will bare lots of clones! If you're worry about root bound have you thought placing the mother in DWC 5gal bucket? She'll grow faster too in DWC with combination of Gas Lantern Routine light cycle you'll have her producing more clones than needed. :}

Hi Twelve great to have you here your input is always highly valued bro :Namaste:

I was toying with the idea of putting her in DWC bucket but have not come to a decision yet i have only ever done one grow this way and keeping my res temps down was an absolute nightmare i guess the weather is cooler now so this might not be such a problem.

She is getting 18 hours of light atm i have set one of my timers to run the GLR as i have seen great results for yours and was going to run this monday for a week or two and see how she reacts to this hopefuly well.

Thanks for the kind

:peace:

Hi GS, looking well bro! Wish you much success on this + future grows, and I'm along for the ride. :popcorn:

Thank you Voltron for your kind words please do stick around

:thanks:

Welcome 420MJ i have read a bit about root pruning just dont know how i would go about doing it i would need to transplant to have access to the roots i guess.

Always welcome here im hoping we can all learn a thing or two.

Hi Godspeed -

:popcorn:

I thought I'd follow along if you don't mind another straggler. SOG hempies are an excellent way to go for an inside grow. I've never maintained a mother, but I've pruned roots before. They're extremely resilient and don't mind a bit of pruning now and then if you are careful about it. I like the "rules" that 420-MaryJane posted - good advice!

+rep for good luck and a fine start. :thumb:

Hello Godspeed. :Namaste:

You already have some of the best growers on 420 to help you along. I'll be coming buy by and looking in. I'm sure I'll pick up some good information from all these great growers. I've never grown this way, but it sure seems to be sweeping 420 at the moment so it must be a great way to grow. All the best to you on this grow Mate! :bravo:

hi GS just popin in to seen ur grow and WOW its looks good seenin the roots in that 2L iv not seen this b4 so ill be pulin up my chair and keep an eye on this from a far as im in the UK

Hi Godspeed -

:popcorn:

I thought I'd follow along if you don't mind another straggler. SOG hempies are an excellent way to go for an inside grow. I've never maintained a mother, but I've pruned roots before. They're extremely resilient and don't mind a bit of pruning now and then if you are careful about it. I like the "rules" that 420-MaryJane posted - good advice!

+rep for good luck and a fine start. :thumb:

Hi xlr8

Glad to have you here feel privileged to have such a talented grower watching over my grow just hope I can bring something special like you guys have to the community. :adore:

Think I am going to have a practice root pruning on a clone I have hope all will go well, will keep you up to date on my progress.

Thanks for the rep bro and for the good words!

Hello Godspeed. :Namaste:

You already have some of the best growers on 420 to help you along. I'll be coming buy by and looking in. I'm sure I'll pick up some good information from all these great growers. I've never grown this way, but it sure seems to be sweeping 420 at the moment so it must be a great way to grow. All the best to you on this grow Mate! :bravo:

Welcome OMM :Namaste:

Thank you for taking an interest in my grow your welcome to come back any time your words are very inspiring!

Yes I feel extremely luck to have some of the best growers even looking at my work let alone willing to in put there advice and experience to me it's PRICELESS!

Best community on the web!

:420:

I should've included these two as well.
3. Not much more then 3/4" -per trim. Like a haircut; to much can deprive the plant.
4. Always under running h2o. I do mine in my tub, w/ a bucket under the faucet. Use skin temperature h2o.

Thanks MJ i have noted some of your wise advice and will be putting it into practice very soon please stick around to see the outcome.

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom