1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

LOL.....yeah 17% naming rights!! You funny!!

Its still in negotiations... Im Flexible:slide: :rofl:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Hey Neiko, thanks for that input. I was pretty sure that you needed to convert the CBDa via decarbing. Do you do oils at all Neiko?

Yeah I figure I will have to grow a quite a few of the beans out to find the one or two I want to keep. Who is your Cannatonic's breeder? I have a few beans of Cannatonic from Resin Seeds. Also have some Harlequin seeds coming for Ms Stank to grow out. Hopefully between the three, I can find a few good ones to play with the CBD ratios combined with some THC to see what works and I can give my lungs a break.

Thanks NS!! Yeah things are rolling along well right now in the Stank house. I needed some smooth sailing after that battle for the growing tent with those damn mites.

LOL, give a few years brother.....ya never know what you might end of seeing out there! Stank Genetics could become a real thing LOL....stranger things have happened.

Looking back at Those mites it was worth it right? Look at Those amazing seeds and plants!

Enjoy your weekend :D

I got the canna tonic from my grow store manager....I gave him grand daddy purple and Clementine. I got the canna tonic and a sweet cut of gorilla glue#4 in return.

I do make oil. I make the bio bomb pills with olive oil and liquid sunflower lecithin. My 92 year old mom takes them for arthritis pain. It has improved her quality of life dramatically. She’s a big fan of medical cannabis now. I’ve got my whole family on them now and every one of them has nothing but good things to say now. They all believed the propaganda until they saw what it did for me. They tell everyone they know now. The pain cream is amazing too. It works miracles on burns and just general skin health. The women in my family say it’s much better than the most expensive skin care lotion you can buy. Go to the mb2e website and find the recipe for coco butter lotion.

Looking back at Those mites it was worth it right? Look at Those amazing seeds and plants!

Enjoy your weekend :D

Well when I harvest the girls, it will be worth it. There is still a ways to go on this grow. I will say this.....I learned a lot on this grow dealing with them.....that's for sure!!

I got the canna tonic from my grow store manager....I gave him grand daddy purple and Clementine. I got the canna tonic and a sweet cut of gorilla glue#4 in return.

I do make oil. I make the bio bomb pills with olive oil and liquid sunflower lecithin. My 92 year old mom takes them for arthritis pain. It has improved her quality of life dramatically. She’s a big fan of medical cannabis now. I’ve got my whole family on them now and every one of them has nothing but good things to say now. They all believed the propaganda until they saw what it did for me. They tell everyone they know now. The pain cream is amazing too. It works miracles on burns and just general skin health. The women in my family say it’s much better than the most expensive skin care lotion you can buy. Go to the mb2e website and find the recipe for coco butter lotion.

Glad to hear it works so well for you Neiko. I know Ms Stank is looking forward to trying some creams and lotions and see if she can get a little relief from some mild back pain and some elbow pain. Going to check out the MBM2 website for the recipes.

Ok, I am trying to do an update but for some reason I can't seem to upload pics. Its telling me "upload successful" but none of the pictures are in my gallery afterwards. Is anyone else having any issues with uploading pictures?

Put that thing in a frame and save it for ten years and pop it on your anniversary lol, looks super fat and healthy brother! How long has it been since you pollinated her?

Thanks Dabber, I appreciate it brother!! I certainly hope its the first of thousands of seeds!!

You know what, thats not a bad idea Growchy. I might see about saving it and doing something special with it. I also kept and pressed fan leaves off all 5 of my first plants. Was thinking about some way sealing and preserving them into the top of my work table or perhaps a table top of some sort. I am kind of a goofy sentimental dude with stuff like that.

As for pollinated.....Lets see I flipped her on September 20th, and the dude was popping his flowers about 2 weeks later so lets say somewhere around the 5th of October. So about a month ago, give or take a day or two.

Thanks Penny, I appreciate it brother! I was very pleased with it!! I find myself having to remind myself "be patient, to go harvesting them early, let them finish". Its like knowing I have a plant with a bunch of presents in her and I can't open any of them yet.

Thanks BL, coming from you that means a lot! I have to admit, I was so proud of the seed that I broke out my collection and was like "no, mine looks better than this one. Nope, mine is better looking than that one." I think it looked better than about 80% of my seed collection.

Thanks Gramps!! I loved the markings on it.

Thanks G2HM! It really was a very purdy seed. I am going to break out my Nikon and see what other images I can capture of it.

Some kind of commemorative something for that seed is a must!! If that seed sexing thing really works it looks like a female too .

Stank Genetics - sign me up. Your grow is looking beautiful Van. I'm drawn to that Blue Kush, just something about it in the photos...

Flower Day 37 - Day 30 with Hairs

Watered all the girls in the big tent last night. Gave all the girls 1 tablespoon of fish fertilizer per gallon of water and about 1.5ml of Mammoth P per gallon. Back to cruise control for the next 5 days. Looks like the Fish Fertilizer is helping make up for shortcomings in the soil from vegging too long. Buds continue to stack and put on size.

I looked at the ATF 1.1 plant, in the small tent, but I am not seeing any new seed pods that are ready yet. I will keep an eye out for them to continue to finish. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Growings.

Tent

110617_Flower_Day_37_1.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_3.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_4.jpg

Buds

Blue Kush

110617_Flower_Day_37_5.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_6.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_7.jpg

Blueberry

110617_Flower_Day_37_8.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_9.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_10-1.jpg

Durban Poison

110617_Flower_Day_37_11.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_12.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_13.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_15.jpg

ATFs

110617_Flower_Day_37_19.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_23.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_18.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_20.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_21.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_22.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_17.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_16.jpg

Some kind of commemorative something for that seed is a must!! If that seed sexing thing really works it looks like a female too .

Stank Genetics - sign me up. Your grow is looking beautiful Van. I’m drawn to that Blue Kush, just something about it in the photos...

Thanks Amy! I guess we will find out what she is in about 10 years! If its a girl, I will remember you were the first one to predict it!!

The Durban and ATF just look more gorgeous every day.

Thanks brother, they are definitely my favorites!!

Awesome buds mr stank.. the atf and dp have really nice cola structure. They are gonna have huge colas man! Already pretty big tbh

Hey Toast, thanks brother. They are definitely looking a bit bigger than the previous round! Should be a good yield from both those strains.

Flower Day 37 - Day 30 with Hairs

Watered all the girls in the big tent last night. Gave all the girls 1 tablespoon of fish fertilizer per gallon of water and about 1.5ml of Mammoth P per gallon. Back to cruise control for the next 5 days. Looks like the Fish Fertilizer is helping make up for shortcomings in the soil from vegging too long. Buds continue to stack and put on size.

I looked at the ATF 1.1 plant, in the small tent, but I am not seeing any new seed pods that are ready yet. I will keep an eye out for them to continue to finish. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Growings.

Tent

110617_Flower_Day_37_1.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_3.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_4.jpg

Buds

Blue Kush

110617_Flower_Day_37_5.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_6.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_7.jpg

Blueberry

110617_Flower_Day_37_8.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_9.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_10-1.jpg

Durban Poison

110617_Flower_Day_37_11.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_12.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_13.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_15.jpg

ATFs

110617_Flower_Day_37_19.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_23.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_18.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_20.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_21.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_22.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_17.jpg

110617_Flower_Day_37_16.jpg

When using Mammoth P make sure to ph water than add it Bc ph will kill microbes

I was thinking the same wow what a difference in two days in the bud size on all four strains! That blueberry and DP look tasty and man does that atf ever fill out! Looking good Van!

Thanks Growchy! Yeah the Blueberry is starting to dominate the smells again (since its the front right part of the tent). I need to restock the Blueberry coffers, they are down to only 7 grams left. The ATF really just takes over. I really am looking forward to seeing what ATF 2.1 plant yields me. I got about 4 oz's off her mom but that mom wasn't nearly as big or have the number of colas that her daughter has. Hoping to come in at 5-6 oz's from her alone. The other ATFs weren't as big or have as many bud sites, so I am thinking probably about 2-3 oz's per the remaining 3 ATF plants. Gonna give it a guess of about 13 ounces of ATF total.

Gorgeous! Starting to really fill out. Can’t mistake that sativa growth at all can you? Very nice!

Oh yeah, that Sativa is definitely easy to see in the ATFs! The Durban is the one that is interesting. Plant wise it seems to grow a bit more like an indica structure. Leaves don't look at all like Sativas. But I love that smoke. Gonna try making some Durban Poison oil and see how that turns out.

When using Mammoth P make sure to ph water than add it Bc ph will kill microbes

Hey BigNugz, no worries there. I always pH my water to the 6.2-7.0 range.

What up Van?I see your using mammoth p....shits the bomb just don’t use it every watering. Every other will be just fine how have you been buddy?

Johnny!! Whats up brother.....nice to have you swing back through. How are you enjoying the smoke from your harvest? Yeah I am experimenting with a few things this grow. Decided to try the Mammoth P. Running one plant that was the same size and same number of tops on it with water only. The way I figure, if the Mammoth P works, I will see either a difference in size, yield, frostiness, or potency over the plant that I am just watering only. I guess we will know in month or so.

Gonna really start playing around with organic teas on my next grow. I think my soil is at a good starting point for what I want in that I can run a plant from start to finish and do water only if I choose. But I want to start maximizing what I can do in the soil so I think the logical next stop is to add teas to my tool box. I like the idea I can both feed the plant and soil in one shot.

Looking amazing fyi

Hey Geturgrowon, nice to see you back through my little quiet corner here. I appreciate the kind words brother. Hope all is well in your world and winter isn't in full fury up there yet.

Hey Geturgrowon, nice to see you back through my little quiet corner here. I appreciate the kind words brother. Hope all is well in your world and winter isn't in full fury up there yet.
No problem.. Nope no snow yet thank f god lol it's dropping temps tho :(

Back
Top Bottom