1st Journal On My High Brix Journey

My tents get sucked in a lot . I bought some wooden dowls tapped two together if needed and have them at the same height as my canopy attached to the tent corners to protect the plants from the sides of the tents

FWIW I use a 4" inline duct booster fan (these are cheaper and less powerful than normal inline fans) for my 2x4x7 veg tent. It also has a hepa intake filter so it has some restriction on the intake to slow it down. If your going wide open with no filter / scrubber I think one of these would be plenty for you.

Started to upcan to the 7 gal smart pots today but realized I only had enough Roots left for one plant, just a few more days until my bulk kit order arrives.

Heres a pic for now.

veg_room19.jpg

Anyone have any tips on successful cloning techniques? I've tried with clonex & rockwool and also had some success at aeroponics if I could keep the heat down, but havent had the kind of success rate I need. Maybe it will work better with HB cuttings this time??

HB cuttings clone great and you don't even need any fancy stuff just some HB soil and cups :) I take my cuttings put them in some RO water and then recut with a sharp knife under water and let them sit in it while I get stuff ready. I try and make the cut an ~inch long and try to get a node with the leaves cut off right above the cut. Then I make up cups just like I would for planting seeds with some roots on top. I usually give them a really light transplant drench but I don't think thats necessary anymore with the new roots. Then stick em in a couple inches and let the magic happen. When I used to have low RH I would cover each one with a small zippy but now that its sorted its not needed anymore I just keep the soil moist until until they start growing again.

If you already have clone x I don't think it would hurt anything but I have never used it with this method so I can't say fo-sho :)

Good deal. Just want to mention I have only done this with cuttings grown in HB wich are usually healthier than non HB plants so I can't guarantee it will work but I think it should :)

Edit never mind I miss read...

Back
Top Bottom