1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Look at docs threads I think you could learn lot also rich farmer has done some good organic grows. .

Teas look at duggan and the gang. Or demonic angel is wicked in-soil . And sure she mixes her own medium as well .

Thanks again Joe, I used to follow along with Demonic Angel, Doc, Duggan and the gang when I first joined the forum.
Wow, I learned so much hanging out there.

I will try to check out Rich Farmer .

I really struggle to keep up with everyone's threads, my own included.

My brain now operates on a fine line of cognitive capacity unfortunately, but it still works sometimes lol.
Just reading can completely drain me and writing takes me a very long time to finish small amounts of txt.

I sincerely apologise to everyone about missing or taking a long time to reply to posts. I get there eventually .

Everyone that's contributes to my journey here has my humble appreciation and deepest gratitude, more than I can ever express in words.

Love you all 420 family .

If you can order some blackstrap molasses online. Add that to every feed - 1tbsp per gallon is enough. If you cant wait to get it then use black treacle, it is almost identical to blackstrap. Again add 1 tbsp per gallon and you use that with every feed and watering, and you can use it when you get round to flushing your plants too. Best way to mix it is to use some hot water so it dissolves (you dont need much water) then add it to the rest of the water so it fully mixed. It has never done any harm to my plants and not sure how much weight it adds as i have never been able to do a side by side comparison. No point in spending mega bucks on booster products which will ultimately do the same job. Canna boost costs £xx whereas a can of black treacle will cost you about £1-£2 so it single digit pounds rather than double digit pounds.

Will whatsapp you to arrange a coffee. Now off the smoke till i get a new job where drug testing is not an issue. Can have the odd joint here and there but need to be real careful. Am hoping they test all staff real soon so then i can go back to it. Once it done it likely not to be done for quite some time (it will all come down to cost and they wont want to do it too much as it will affect their profits). We can get random spot tested for drink too but in over 7 years with the company they have done it once! Again, it will come down to time and money so it wont get done that often. The company just needs to show to the public that they take an active stance against alcohol and drug misuse.

Hi bud, sorry for the delay in replying.

Have you heard of permaculture and the soil food web Glasgrow?

This will be great reading material for you, especially in preparation for your outdoor grow this season.

I have been following Dr Elaine Ingham, a microbiologist and soil biology researcher for some time now when I started learning about growing my own vegetables and building living organic soils.

Dr Ingham explains how molasses in your compost, teas or feeds creates a more bacterial dominant mixture, which is not all bad, but it's more plant beneficial to have a balance between fungi and bacteria.

Here's a link to let Elaine explain much better than I can .

YouTube

I here you there bud about how much nutrients and amendments cost, you could bankrupt yourself so easily if we bought everything that was marketed.

I've got all my own compost now for free as it's constantly building and being eaten and enhanced by all those lovely wee creatures outside.

That's sucks that you have to give up your smoke on your free time outside of work, I get that in jobs you can't be under the influence of anything while working but cannabis testing can't tell if it's last week or 2 minutes ago that you have had a smoke.

I've sent you a WhatsApp message bud

Morning mr.Ninga, I must say looking sexy in that garden of yours, some real eye poppers so far....

Hi Smeegol my friend , thank you so much bud.
It's all the plants really, I'm just looking, tucking and giving a wee drink.

Just about to flip them this weekend and can't wait to see the transformation.

I'll drop by your place today and catch up on your garden.

Pack a bowl for me .

Luckily the testing we get is only going to show recent usage (swab test). Have heard some say it only 24 hours, from what i have read it 48 hours or even as long as 72 hours. I will not be taking any risks.

I will look at that video when i get time.

How big are your plants heightwise just now and how much room do you have to play with before plants would hit the lights? If you got a fair bit of room to play with i would veg a bit longer. Longer veg = bigger plants, bigger plants = bigger yield. Dont be in a rush to switch to 12/12. Most plants (and strain dependant) will double in size with the stretch they take, so if you got a lot of room then veg a bit longer before making the magical switch.

Just wanted to write you soul brother across the pond.

I missed one of your comments and went back and saw it for the first time.

You are having seizures??? Gosh I missed that, sorry about that.

How are you handling them and are you keeping track when they occur?

I'm just so concerned that you don't have meds, this grow couldn't come any sooner could it?

This medicine is so important to you. I know where you're at and I'm not gonna let you fall. Once you flip over to flower you will be closer than you think.

Take your time answering, we're here when you have the energy.

The good thing is that your plants are growing mega awesome while you rest.

Much love, :love:

Good afternoon mr.Ninja sir. I've been so wrapped up in my own little world of self pity the last week or so that I've quite neglected to catch up here. I also did not realize you suffered seizures, I hope that you are well and recovering nicely. Your girls will go on a pace without you and surprise with their love upon your return... Rest up and take care.......

Very nice Ninja! They are really coming along. My tent is a bit chilly. I might pick up a little heater and keep it on when we are at home. Happy Saturday! :hug:

LG

Very nice Ninja! They are really coming along. My tent is a bit chilly. I might pick up a little heater and keep it on when we are at home. Happy Saturday! :hug:

LG

Just make sure the last tweet week we get our temp to around 66-70 see if it pops some colours naturally ?

Luckily the testing we get is only going to show recent usage (swab test). Have heard some say it only 24 hours, from what i have read it 48 hours or even as long as 72 hours. I will not be taking any risks.

I will look at that video when i get time.

How big are your plants heightwise just now and how much room do you have to play with before plants would hit the lights? If you got a fair bit of room to play with i would veg a bit longer. Longer veg = bigger plants, bigger plants = bigger yield. Dont be in a rush to switch to 12/12. Most plants (and strain dependant) will double in size with the stretch they take, so if you got a lot of room then veg a bit longer before making the magical switch.

Today is definitely the flip day bud. From just an eye measurement it's definitely half of the available head room now.

I've not been up in the loft today yet but I've had my compost tea brewing and bubbling away for 3 days now.

I have let all my plants get to approximately the same moisture level and then it's a synchronised feed.

It'll be great seeing the different water uptakes from this flip point.

Just wanted to write you soul brother across the pond.

I missed one of your comments and went back and saw it for the first time.

You are having seizures??? Gosh I missed that, sorry about that.

How are you handling them and are you keeping track when they occur?

I'm just so concerned that you don't have meds, this grow couldn't come any sooner could it?

This medicine is so important to you. I know where you're at and I'm not gonna let you fall. Once you flip over to flower you will be closer than you think.

Take your time answering, we're here when you have the energy.

The good thing is that your plants are growing mega awesome while you rest.

Much love, :love:

Hi my soul sista, I'm ok, just on a bit of a go slow mode for the last few weeks.

I started having seizures in September 2015, 3-4 weeks after getting viral meningitis and encephalitis.

At my worst stage I was having up to 30 seizures a day, very short duration and they look like someone has given me an electric shock for a few seconds.

It was my search for a safer, more effective treatment to manage my seizures without more harmful side effects that led me back to cannabis.

And wow, did I get more than I hoped for ..

I don't think I've posted the full Neurological issues I'm living with on my thread before.

The seizures I have are the result of Acquired Brain Injury from viral meningitis and encephalitis.

This has also resulted in my learning capacity being half of what it was pre illness and left several chronic issues.

I will list my medical symptoms here to document the scope of impact:

Major sensory overload especially with multiple sources of sound.
My brain can not filter out surrounding sound sources and is trying to process everything at once.

Difficulty with memory and concentration.

I have developed Functional Neurological Disorder with symptoms of seizures, cognitive & physical freezing, balance issues, confusion & difficulties processing information, numbness in the left side of my face, left leg and arm co-ordination issues, my spacial awareness of off too.

It's very much like a computer software issue, when your pc or phone gets slow and crashes.

Chronic physical and cognitive fatigue.

Migraines.

My eyesight has been affected now, I require glasses and I become very dizzy if I don't wear them.

Type 3 diabetes, blood glucose levels can go hyper and hypoglycaemic.

Cannabis is not only controlling my seizures but reboots my brain to better functionality when I am struggling with the other Functional Neurological Disorder symptoms.

My diabetes HbA1c is at 52 which is in the very well controlled level.

Cannabis immediately relieves the full body tension from all the sensory overload issues.

Topical applications relieve the migraines and any muscle areas that inevitably end up locked in spasm through the full body tension.

Cannabis topical applications of the same oil also heals bruising quickly and heal skin conditions like psoriasis, dried cracked skin, herpes cold sores, nerve pain etc.

The main benefit from cannabis is that it makes me feel like me again, a dad, a husband, a son, a brother.

This is where the real value of cannabis is, not pounds or dollars, but life. .

Appreciate every moment folks

Good afternoon mr.Ninja sir. I've been so wrapped up in my own little world of self pity the last week or so that I've quite neglected to catch up here. I also did not realize you suffered seizures, I hope that you are well and recovering nicely. Your girls will go on a pace without you and surprise with their love upon your return... Rest up and take care.......

Thanks Smeegol, I'm doing better bud ., it's just part of my life now.

You learn to just go with the flow, rest when I need to, and get active whenever I can.

Everything is a fine balancing act my friend, but as in life, there's a few ups n downs on this marvellous rollercoaster.

I'm planning on an update later today and I'll get some pics of my garden up.

I'm still on catchup mode with everyone's journals but it shouldn't take me long to pay a visit to you all .

I hope you are doing ok too Smeegol.

LG

Hi LadyGaea, why thank you so much ..

I was really struggling with my temps and it definitely slowed growth up in the first phase.

A small oil filled heater with a thermostat control should be quite cheap to pick up. Mine was only £16 and is a 600w model.
It gets things to the desired temps very quickly .

I hope your having an awesome weekend ...

Hi everyone, as promised earlier today we have officially flipped my garden and they have all had there 1st feed .

3days brewing the compost tea and aeriating with 2 big air disks.
250 grams of the fresh un-used soil mix in a porous bag suspended in a 10 litre bucket of water, with the remaining nearly 1 litre of magnesium solution I made for the foliar spray treatments.

All plants were allowed to dry out to approximately the same levels of moisture, which was quite dry to the bottom, hence the slightly droopy leaves.

Family shot
18/2/18 Flip Day

79A4D9CD-30C2-4FEE-B177-B144838C5298.jpeg

White Widow
Day: 31
Technique: Topped, LST

874C4E65-3441-4CE2-9F83-7C87FA83343D.jpeg

498CBEAD-CF23-49EE-B60D-D8579653502A.jpeg

Medical Mass
Day: 41 - Flip day 1
Technique: Topped x 3, LST

EE9D7283-7BBA-4391-B2BF-2746874D6C4B.jpeg

97537265-E582-4B8F-A7DB-D5593D0C7847.jpeg

Blueberry
Day: 39 - Flip day 1
Technique: Topped, LST

B27F3A65-76BD-4401-BD44-F51205141F12.jpeg

4A400220-336A-4B37-987A-19DB36ED869B.jpeg

Finola Hemp
Day: 34 - Flip day 1
Technique: Topped

31A18716-619E-4353-B41C-60D6A65B9444.jpeg

5316A8F6-C1DA-49AC-AE12-BC87D9A798B6.jpeg

Glasses on G2HM

Flower tent set up with additional 3x 40w 2700k cfl’s and 3x 8w SMD Corn Cob LED 2700k bulbs to go along with Viparspectra 450 LED.

FC9D224C-77F3-4B16-89C6-9F9693387324.jpeg
8EB56A37-5452-48FC-9F15-57E0732286F5.jpeg
EC81589F-0C33-489B-B911-8E5F0EDD6D3E.jpeg

Keep em green n frosty folks

Hi my soul sista, I'm ok, just on a bit of a go slow mode for the last few weeks.

Healing hugs from across the ocean!:hug::hug::hug: You have a wonderful spirit! :circle-of-love:
LG

YES!!! Okay you are so close. And your plants are perfect size. Now all we have to do is get you a Magic Butter Machine so you can make OIL.

Regarding your symptoms, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. But we, all of us, won't let you fall.

We share so many of the same problems, it must be tough raising a family at the same time.

You're in the right community, so you can be the best Dad you can be.

BTW, there is another Scottish father called "OtherMother" in the Cancer thread, I wonder if you two may be able to support each other through these tough times. He's brand spankin' new so who knows, you guys may be able to talk.

Much love!!!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom