4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Dawg, you need a 12x12 grow room. I swear that you could scrog each of those plants in its own 4x4 net and fill it up. Amazing how much they stretched and how fast. Anything you'd do differently so far?

Anything you'd do differently so far?

Yes. I'd like to build an entire new grow environment. More lights, more room, maybe add on a couple buckets to the RDWC. I have a very good idea of what "my" perfect setup should be now.

Theres a noticeable difference in the amount of frost they've put on in the last few days. I hope it keeps up for a while. Grandpa Tokins makes the rest of us look like shit in the frost manufacturing department, the crotchety old fart.
MG_1112.jpg

MG_1115.jpg

MG_1111.jpg

Theres a noticeable difference in the amount of frost they've put on in the last few days. I hope it keeps up for a while. Grandpa Tokins makes the rest of us look like shit in the frost manufacturing department, the crotchety old fart.
MG_1112.jpg

MG_1115.jpg

MG_1111.jpg

My girls seem to be stacking nodes similar to this so it gives me hope.

MG_1112.jpg

MG_1115.jpg

MG_1111.jpg

LOL! I cannot deny my Crotchetiness.

Looks so awesome Scrog.

You want to talk frosty nugs... grow some Siberian Thundercat. If you grow in containers you don't even need to put up ice worm fence.

frostynug.jpg

I did a run of Siberian Thundercat in RDWC last winter. It was looking good until my ice auger broke and I couldn't do res changes any more.

Back
Top Bottom