• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 days to go.....
Not too late to get your noms in...

How many are up so far @Teddy Edwards
:popcorn:

Very cool.
I am very much enjoying these forums.
You have quite a few giveaways which is awesome.
Great to see you give to the community.

Hey @Rows Of Green ... welcome to 420 ... and we are glad to see you getting involved!

I think you are going to be surprised though, ... the greatest giveaway here is the friendly people who go out of their way to teach us how to grow cannabis in every way imaginable!

And if you ever have a question ... or you need help ... just ask ... you'll get a fantastic answer from senior knowledgeable people within seconds ... or even minutes!!! :)

Have you started a grow journal yet? Or are ya still getting your feet wet?

Our August Member of the Month Nominees

Thank you to all those who made nominations this month. Please remember that if your favourite is not here, 420 Magazine staff whittle down the list to those most worthy.

And thank you to our nominees for all their work, support, valuable content and general positive energy. We are grateful to have you all here.

All comments below are edited from member nominations.

The poll is now open for votes.

Barney86
“I’m still pretty new to growing and to 420 Magazine forum, so was a little bewildered when I began interacting with members. However since I’ve been here Barney86 has gone well out of his way to connect with myself and a whole host of others, making us feel a part of this expansive community as well as giving out huge amounts of solid, reliable information to those in need. He has reached out to a number of us newbies, providing confidence, a little humour and most importantly, patience making us feel at ease amongst the experts.

"I have seen him handle some members, who were more easily 'confused' by the situation they were in, with a genuine empathy and by way of reasoning walk them to the correct methodology for their specific issue […] and empowered them to make critical changes for their benefit, not for his.”

HugePeckerhead
“I’d like to nominate HugePeckerhead. He’s been incredibly helpful with my LED question, and he posts regularly in your FAQs with relevant help and support. I know he hasn’t been here long, but he’s got a great journal going already and I think should be recognized as a nominee.”

Carcass
“Carcass has been a member for over five years and I know has become a bit of a fixture on the MOTM list […] He is a frequent poster, freely sharing what he has learned. Active in many threads, his well thought out suggestions have helped many of us improve our growing skills. He always celebrates our successes and has words of encouragement and welcome advise whenever things go wrong. Carcass welcomes new members, providing on-site links, always crediting other members for their knowledge, thus embracing the ideal of our Member of the Month.”

ProfessorFlora
“This month i'd like to nominated ProfessorFlora as the member of the month for August. He's got one of the most well updated, detailed journals here on 420 and he still finds the time to make it out to others' journals and threads. He's filled with knowledge and is always willing to share it with fellow members. He's fun to have around, and contributes a lot to this community.”

John Wick
“He has his wicked journal. He frequently posts in Frequently Asked Questions. He has useful links in his signature. He is polite and I’ve seen him be supportive to those looking for help. His attitude is always positive. What more can you ask for from a potential Member of the Month?”

Alafornia
“I can only repeat what I said last month – and he’s still at it! He is great when members introduce themselves, he's active across his and others' journals, and most importantly, he has a positive, friendly, polite and fun attitude. He's also sympathetic and considerate to those who post looking for cannabis help with illness and problems.”

All worthy of titles.
But
There can be only ONE!!

Good luck folks...
And a big 'Thank You!' to all of you.
:green_heart:

Our August Member of the Month Nominees

Thank you to all those who made nominations this month. Please remember that if your favourite is not here, 420 Magazine staff whittle down the list to those most worthy.

And thank you to our nominees for all their work, support, valuable content and general positive energy. We are grateful to have you all here.

All comments below are edited from member nominations.

The poll is now open for votes.

Barney86
“I’m still pretty new to growing and to 420 Magazine forum, so was a little bewildered when I began interacting with members. However since I’ve been here Barney86 has gone well out of his way to connect with myself and a whole host of others, making us feel a part of this expansive community as well as giving out huge amounts of solid, reliable information to those in need. He has reached out to a number of us newbies, providing confidence, a little humour and most importantly, patience making us feel at ease amongst the experts.

"I have seen him handle some members, who were more easily 'confused' by the situation they were in, with a genuine empathy and by way of reasoning walk them to the correct methodology for their specific issue […] and empowered them to make critical changes for their benefit, not for his.”

HugePeckerhead
“I’d like to nominate HugePeckerhead. He’s been incredibly helpful with my LED question, and he posts regularly in your FAQs with relevant help and support. I know he hasn’t been here long, but he’s got a great journal going already and I think should be recognized as a nominee.”

Carcass
“Carcass has been a member for over five years and I know has become a bit of a fixture on the MOTM list […] He is a frequent poster, freely sharing what he has learned. Active in many threads, his well thought out suggestions have helped many of us improve our growing skills. He always celebrates our successes and has words of encouragement and welcome advise whenever things go wrong. Carcass welcomes new members, providing on-site links, always crediting other members for their knowledge, thus embracing the ideal of our Member of the Month.”

ProfessorFlora
“This month i'd like to nominated ProfessorFlora as the member of the month for August. He's got one of the most well updated, detailed journals here on 420 and he still finds the time to make it out to others' journals and threads. He's filled with knowledge and is always willing to share it with fellow members. He's fun to have around, and contributes a lot to this community.”

John Wick
“He has his wicked journal. He frequently posts in Frequently Asked Questions. He has useful links in his signature. He is polite and I’ve seen him be supportive to those looking for help. His attitude is always positive. What more can you ask for from a potential Member of the Month?”

Alafornia
“I can only repeat what I said last month – and he’s still at it! He is great when members introduce themselves, he's active across his and others' journals, and most importantly, he has a positive, friendly, polite and fun attitude. He's also sympathetic and considerate to those who post looking for cannabis help with illness and problems.”
What a great list , impossible to find a reason not to vote for everyone on the list too. All well deserved and what the whole purpose of the award is for. Great work by all of you guys. I have cast my vote and wish i could have shared it around evenly.
good luck

I am honored to be mentioned alongside the other nominees. Any of my them is worthy of consideration and recognition by way of your vote.

When I joined 420 Mag I had hoped to be accepted. Instead, I have been warmly embraced like an old friend. Thank you.

It's an honor just to be mentioned with all those other great members!
Good luck to all the nominees, you're all deserving of the MOTM title in my book...

And Thank You to the moderators and all the members for making this the best, most informative, and friendliest cannabis forum on the internet !

Back
Top Bottom