420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. on your well deserved won this month Carcass. :high-five: Keep up the good work!:thumb:

Congrats @carcass you are a great help and inspiration to us, title well deserved! Congrats to everyone else on the list this month and all the people who've been on it that don't yet have that distinguished designation, just being there means you ROCK! :headbanger:Cheers mates, thank you to each of you for helping make this place so awesome! :yahoo:

Yeeeeeha Well done Cass. A title worthy of your efforts mate. Sadly cant share the top spot with another deserving fella Prof Flora. That also means he is still in the running next month too( damn it , never gonnna have a go.lol ). Enjoy your new deserved status @carcass peace and love bro.

Congratulations, carcass! The prof gave you a good run for it. It was an honor to again be mentioned with my fellow nominees. Thanks to everyone at 420 Magazine for making this the premiere place to find cannabis related information and assistance as well as love, support, and encouragement. You guys rock!

Congrats, @carcass !
I knew you had this Brother. :bravo:

You can find my initial reaction here

This is truly an honor,Thanks everyone !
And Thanks to 420,and the staff members who make this stuff happen !

You can find my initial reaction here

This is truly an honor,Thanks everyone !
And Thanks to 420,and the staff members who make this stuff happen !

Congratulations!!!

0_carcass_mom_aug_2019.png

What an honor to have that badge under your name!!!

Back
Top Bottom