• Icemud - Black Cherry Cola

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Dennise - Sugar Black Rose

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Jimmy6000 - Chocolate Fondue

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello All you Wonderful Growers and Voters out there!!

I'm submitting another picture of my Lucy harvested on 3/14/2014 and has kept me happy for this long.

lucy7_8_2014.jpg

I submitted a sample to a lab and here are the results:

lucydata.jpg

Not the greatest ever but only my third crop so I'm a proud puppy! Loving the butter and the smoke, nice and smooth, satisfying.

Hello All you Wonderful Growers and Voters out there!!

I'm submitting another picture of my Lucy harvested on 3/14/2014 and has kept me happy for this long.

I submitted a sample to a lab and here are the results:

Not the greatest ever but only my third crop so I'm a proud puppy! Loving the butter and the smoke, nice and smooth, satisfying.

i like your Lucy-contestant! is the lab test cost, over $100 us dollars? thank you! :goodluck:

i hope it is not against guidelines to ask?? ,(somebody pls jump in, if it is):thanks:

I'm in with a couple shots of some organically grown Jilly Bean from my last legal indoor harvest. The nugs. have been in curing for a few weeks now and have a strong aroma of citrus upon opening the jar. Enjoy and good luck all!:goodluck:

Jilly_Bean_Nuggets1.JPG

Jilly_Bean_Bud.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here is a fat nug that I grew :)

IMG_078823.JPG

IMG_078622.JPG

Strain is The Hobbit. She is an auto flower that I grew in an EnF hydro system using maxi bloom nuts and beneficial tea. The big bud is dense and weighs 8.4g and has a beautiful grapefruit aroma. Smoke is thick and smooth. I love this bud :)

Good luck everybody :high-five:

For participation purposes and to share this beautiful nug. Here is my outdoor organically Pacific Ocean grown Sativa Blackberry from Sativa Seed Bank. The genetics boil down to Rasberry Cough from Holland crossed with Black Domina from Seattle. They crossed the high yielding indica with the Rasberry Cough sativa. The Rasberry Cough was a strain from the Netherlands which is a cross between a strain called ICE from Nirvana, and a land-race sativa strain from Cambodia. This particular phenotype was the "sour skunk" addition to the very fruity and rasberry like flavors. The aroma has a hint of chocolate underneath the mixed berries. This phenotype smells a little bit like motor fuel when breaking up a nug. A very strong after-taste with hints of "subtle asian fruit" linger on the pallet for many hours after vaporization. Nutrients used were meal based organic teas, SNS-604B and ~3 applications of D&S Step 3. Force flowered and harvested in June 2014.

IMG_249413.JPG
IMG_263311.JPG

Man..... You guys are growing some serious bud.... I shoulda waited til next month to submit... Lol just joking. I'll get to that point VERY soon

Man..... You guys are growing some serious bud.... I shoulda waited til next month to submit... Lol just joking. I'll get to that point VERY soon

Don't sell yourself short, Tamir. Your nug is super beautiful.

I gotta say, as someone who has entered several POTM contests, they just seem to get bigger and more beautiful EVERYMONTH. All in good time, my friend. All in good time. Someday you and I will both have a little title under our names :high-five:

Been awhile since entering my bubba OG so figured I would show some of my recent work.

Taken at 63 days in a sealed room w/co2 enrichment.
600 watt hps. This is from my second group of plants grown in coco and I must say I really like the finished product. Just had to let it go longer to get it to fatten up and really make for some delicious smoke.

The high is uplifting for a brief period after smoking then it settles in to a relaxing buzz that will eventually lead to naptime or munchtime. good all around plant that I hold close to my heart. the stench is straight fire. love the aroma of this girl.

Both photos are unedited

DSCN96921.JPG
DSCN96911.JPG

very nice Shotta, looks like has some of same genetics as my entry, as in overall characteristics/structure.

Where did you get the genetics from?

I know that this cut I have has been circualating the so cal area for sometime, and it has been used in a few crosses im pretty sure.

I thought the same thing when I saw your entry. I was like wow that looks similar to my bubba og.

Where did you get the genetics from?

I know that this cut I have has been circualating the so cal area for sometime, and it has been used in a few crosses im pretty sure.

I thought the same thing when I saw your entry. I was like wow that looks similar to my bubba og.

Not sure, just bought seeds, it called Flowerbomb Kush, I can't see seed company they block it here, but can google it:)

I swear I was hesitating to even enter my nugs this month....there are some unbelieveably amazing nugs already entered :) I swear I had to clean up the drool all over my keyboard before typing this..LOL.

I would like to swing in late with my entry.

This is my Black Cherry Cola grown natural/organically under Intelligent Gro LED's. The buds smell very strong of grape/cherry berry aroma's, and the smoke on inhale also tastes of grape/cherry berry with a hashy smoke taste, but very smooth. The high is more of a sativa type high were you feel very alert, however I found this one also makes my thought process seem to calm, where as it felt how I would feel on a tropical vacation after a day on the beach...just relaxed calm and not wanting to think, but energised :) I definitely will keep this strain around for quite a while :)

IMG_002666.JPG
IMG_002965.JPG

We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

If a members signature included

"Please check out my Plant of the Month entry, click HERE"

is that considerred PROMOTING/CAMPAIGNING, the entry? :thanks::420:

(also posted this in 420 PoM)

Yes.

If a members signature included

"Please check out my Plant of the Month entry, click HERE"

is that considerred PROMOTING/CAMPAIGNING, the entry? :thanks::420:

(also posted this in 420 PoM)

Back
Top Bottom