• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I drooled over every single entry so far... Can I ask if it would be ok to add one I did not grow from my archives of medicine I used? I have some interesting strains I would like to show a nug off of a few that got me mad reps on Rate This Bud and I would not mind a shot at those goodies it would be dreamy! Reps to all! Gonna be a tough month just for the voters damn!

That is fine to enter. I believe the rules to be that u have grown or purchased the bud. Ya can't rip a pik off google but if ya bought a nice looking nug it's good to enter. There's been a fair few winners with purchased nugs

Coke, mate, nice!

Some really good entries this month. COKE420, goddammit, those trichomes are so milky bro :yummy:

Well I figured I'll give it a shot this month with a strain I recently bought last month.

Orange Bud

strain:Dutch Passion Orange Bud; 80% Sativa 20% Indica; Skunk origins
taste:A really piney taste, with a hint of spiceyness towards the end
aroma:An earthy and green smell; not too much skunk phenos here
potency/effect:Very fast acting head high; long-lasting effects packed with tons of energy
weight:Second picture nug weighs 2 grams out of the ounce

20131006_054016_Richtone_HDR_PhotoShop.jpg

20131006_072701_HDR_PScs5.jpg

Looks awesome this month. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say you folks are stepping up your images. I am going to add image quality to judge with. Normally I like Smoke2js rule of "what nug would I go for first" but as folks are really trying to get good images I have to give them credit. I have specifically excluded image quality up to this challenge but you folks are in it to win it! :cheesygrinsmiley: I think that is VERY cool.

So what I will vote for is an awesome nug that I would go for first and if there are two or three top pics (there always are) I will add the best image rule to help me pick.

Good Luck Folks

There are some very fine entries this month. I am impressed.

It looks like the Members here on 420 Magazine really DO know how to grow and procure great medicine...

Little wonder that my thumb has gotton so green recently hanging with the members here :thumb:

for your consideration, this month i have some super frosty "DURPLE PREAM" a cross i made , a Blue Dream mom was dusted with some Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purp regular male pollen, the resulting offspring has the super frostiness and berry smell of their mother and the wild coloring, dank, hard nugs of dad, the hit is sweet smooth fruitty and a heavier night time effect of gdp yet not quite as quick to put you to sleep due to the blue dream influence, with a strong body pain killing effect, one i will continue to work on further:thumb:
durple_potm_entry1.jpg
durple_potm_entry5.jpg

for your consideration, this month i have some super frosty "DURPLE PREAM" a cross i made , a Blue Dream mom was dusted with some Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purp regular male pollen, the resulting offspring has the super frostiness and berry smell of their mother and the wild coloring, dank, hard nugs of dad, the hit is sweet smooth fruitty and a heavier night time effect of gdp yet not quite as quick to put you to sleep due to the blue dream influence, with a strong body pain killing effect, one i will continue to work on further:thumb:
durple_potm_entry1.jpg
durple_potm_entry5.jpg

Holy freakin wow!!! This looks so tasty, 2 of my favorite strains combined. Beautiful Nugs BID!!

I decided to enter my GSC (thin mint pheno) this month. I harvested them a little over a week ago, they dried for 5 days and have been jarred for 2 days now. These were grown in a mineralized organic/natural soil mix with earthjuice and general organics nutrients. I used the Bud Washing technique with SNS 211 and here they are. The smell is like a skunk wrestled in a mint plant and is very stong. The smoke is very smooth and the high is very heavy. Definitely great for pain, movies or other light activity events.

DSC072581.JPG
DSC072602.JPG

Thanks ice it's a really tasty & strong combo kicks my butt harder than either of it's parents,:high-five:

WOW :trance::drool:

:geek: That there Durple Pream is a fine specimen to look at Doode! It's so hairy that it is scary, almost jump-at-your-face creepy! It really is going to be a tough one this month, Good Luck man!

Back
Top Bottom