• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say these are some tastey looking NUGS! Damn BID, that is one of best looking nugs ever." Nug of the Year" Contest? Keep up the good work everybody.

WOW :trance::drool:

:geek: That there Durple Pream is a fine specimen to look at Doode! It's so hairy that it is scary, almost jump-at-your-face creepy! It really is going to be a tough one this month, Good Luck man!
thanks bro it's some uber fine and potent stuff I get a little scared right before I have some knowing I may wake up in another continent with a new face tattoo and a strange soreness in my nether region lol I just wish we had smell-o-net the aroma from 1 little bug makes spiffy come running from the other end of the house saying "is it Durple time!?" It will Lil Ur asz till tomorrow:thumb: it made me pass out sitting straight up sitting on the bed I woke up drooling on my shirt 4 hours later! Pipe & lighter still in hand it's also true I'm a lightweight but even spiffy says it's scary strong,:thumb: I love it

I have to say these are some tastey looking NUGS! Damn BID, that is one of best looking nugs ever." Nug of the Year" Contest? Keep up the good work everybody.
Thanks you bud! It's good I got the new cam cuz without macro it just looks white! :high-five:
Noty fish I didn't even think that far ahead, geeze what an honor that would be...I think I would cry :adore:

Well this is tough you all entered awesome buds and I would love to smoke them all. Jimmycricket props for that sweet giant bud, BigIrishDoode has the bud I would reach for first but Cola Monster and AfricanGrower both have top shelf buds and applying "image quality" have come up as my top two picks. Both of you have great images, the warm inviting image from AfricanGrower has a nice background and great care setting up the shot but my #1 pick is Cola Monster for a well set up shot of a super tasty looking bud that I could just reach in and take :cheesygrinsmiley: color and clarity cinched it

Good luck everyone

For the month of october i'm entering some purple picked up from my local dispensary here in california
60 an eighth!! But it was well worth the price. Very dense bud and had a pleasant piney smell to it.
gdp_october_2.JPG

gdp_october_1.jpg

That close up is of my winning Cookies nug from this year. I call Shenanigans. Same ,exact picture. :bravo:

LOL that is the exact same picture, if Smoke2Js can prove it was his originally, I am sure mods can check upload time of pics, then coke420 should be DQed and banned from any future entries IMO.

Go back and look at the contest . NOTM January 2013. Since I started posting pictures here at :420: I have seen my pictures all over the web, credited to others. I am flattered, but also disappointed. This is supposed to be a friendly competition.

well appears to me that in winning the contest the award is worth cheating for to some ... there are always going to be scum that will try to cheat!
And if someone is caught cheating it should be a ban from entering all contests held in this forumn!

Seems one of my local dispensaries also used some of my close ups. I did get it from them, the nug that is, and shared a picture or two with one of the staff cause it was so nice. I had been trying to get my camera to focus through a magnifying glass. It took me over 100 photos to get it right. The original pics were shot in Jan 2012, seems like such a long time ago. I should have water marked it right away. I had no idea it would be used so much, And with such a crappy camera.

Not sure of the exact model but I know it was a Sony and had some sort of attachment on it
I used my buddies camera to take it I got tired of using a camera phone and not getting good quality pics

:clown::clown::clown:

Back
Top Bottom