Votes: 1 0.8%
  • KCMP - Jack Flash

• DaTenshi -Â Super Critical Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone!

I want to enter my current grow, my GS Cookies (thin mint pheno). I absolutely love this strain and so far have run it 3x and this current one is my 4th. Super dense, hashy OG tasting nugs that are just completely coated with trichomes. This plant is being flowered under Advanced LED XTE 300's and in a organic mineralized and re-used soil.

I don't have any full plant shots but hopefully 2 budshots will be ok

IMG_20141210_165252.jpg
IMG_20141204_041331.jpg

I am going the other way this month.

Like Marzbadrock, I am entering a plant from the solo cup challenge.

Be warned, this is possibly the smallest flowering plant you've ever seen. Maybe not, but she's real tiny. Easily the cutest you've ever seen. :)

White Widow from the Royal Queen Seeds

Germinated in a regular solo cup. Vegged under 18/6 for 2 weeks, transplanted into a 1/2"x5' PVC pipe and put into flower. The move was very traumatic, but this little girls got more heart than Mohammed Ali and is a testament to the tenacity of our favorite plant :)

Grown in SuperSoil, with compost tea and water, Under a MarsII 1600. She will probably give me the smallest, best nug I've ever had :)

20141130_122143.jpg
20141130_122000.jpg

I'd smoke that plant in 1 hit. I hope you have about 10,000 more baby plants for me.

Ok so ill throw my entry into the ring. I remember from last time that it is better to enter a whole plant as well as a bud pic. Even though my camera isn't all that great here is one of each ;) so here is something for the connoisseurs out there. A long time family gem this is the legendary Razzleberry grown in 100% Recycled Vegan Living Soil that is almost 2yrs old. I use no bottle nutrients only homemade plant extracts and essences coupled with bacterial and fungal teas depending on the stage of growth. Tastes and smells just like it looks. Delicious.. Awesome entries from everyone this month:goodjob: hope mine stands up to the competition. Good Luck everyone. Peace :Namaste:

IMG_0001_4_.JPG

IMG_0003_4_.JPG

:roorrip: dab to ya folks... dang.

I'm sure Graytail is going to get tons of love for that amazing Destroyer, and he deserves it. (last month that woulda took my vote!) but I just have to say, that Razzleberry looks and sounds magnificent Deadahead420! The red color and fatness of those colas, and your living vegan soil growing has won my vote haha. I honestly am dying to sample that, or your awesome Bubba NOTM entry; I know when I see some amazing pre-98 bubba, and that is definitely it!! Grown veganically?? *swoons* :love: :bigblush: :laughtwo:

No offense to anyone else, awesome entries this month guys! Good luck! :love:

Back
Top Bottom