• Dusty Kiefers - Bubblelicious

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • KCMP - Jack Flash

• DaTenshi -Â Super Critical Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to nominate my Jack the Ripper. She is 6 weeks into flower and 100% organic.
Jack_6_weeks.JPG
Jack_bud_6_weeks.JPG

Thanks for looking!

One of the healthiest looking plants I've seen in awhile. Good job! No leaf curl, tip burn, nothing, she's perfect color. Can't say enough bout her.

For December Ill give my Pineapple chunk a try - 30 days into flower here :) under 600 watt hps and 240 watts LED
contest_122014_2_.jpg
contest_122014.jpg

Hi I'd like to enter my little Black Bubba Kush bonsai tree haha, harvesting it now. Grown organic PeeJay style.

It could have been much healthier... it got attacked by mites, some nights got too cold, it got neglected for weeks, and it's only 8 inches tall... but don't you tell me it's not beautiful :) it really lived up to the name regarding the black color haha...

PC050012.JPG

PC050009.JPG

and if it ends up being anything like the scissor hash I just smoked - it will taste like skunky bubba and give a nice hybrid high with clarity. ;)

Good luck everyone, such great entries so far! :cheer::Namaste:

From the same indoor crop as last month's runner up I submit for your approval my own personal blend of AK-47 crossed with Ken's Grand Daddy Purple. She's 100% organic and grown under two 1000 watt H.P.S. lamps plus rotated a 1/4 turn everyday to provide optimal light coverage of all the flowers. Best of luck all!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Organic_G_D_P_x_AK-471.JPG

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Main_Cola.jpg

Have a Merry X-Mas and a Hempy New Year!:green_heart:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Good grief that is a healthy, happy, beautiful plant. No fancy photo needed here. This will be hard to beat.

Well hello all once again :) I haven't had any girls to enter for an age it seems.
I don't expect to win with such wondrous entries already, but its good to be back! :)
I'm gonna enter the smallest girl I've ever entered! She is a GDP x Purple Choc Auto. She is just over 5 weeks into flower. She's sitting in less than a 1 gallon pot, she resides under some BM GOD clusters!
Best of luck one and all :)
20141207_131524.jpg
20141207_131450.jpg

well i can see my entry is just for fun hahaha - some greats plants this month -

Sphnx you crazy arse - You can not cheat by sprinkling snow on your plants - this is not fair - you cant even find snow around here hahahahaha lmfao

JK JK

you are one badass - that blue dream is OFF THE CHAIN!

My bet for this month is a Somango automatic from Advanced Seeds, just 60 days from seed, preparing to harvest in ± 10 days, hope you like it!

Somango.jpg
Somango2.jpg

Breeder - G13 Labs
Age - 4 weeks bloom
Strain - G13
15 Gallon pot
C02 enriched aptus nutrients with canna base
Nugs are around three foot and still have 6 weeks left OMG!!!!!!

unnamed26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom