• Dusty Kiefers - Bubblelicious

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • KCMP - Jack Flash

• DaTenshi -Â Super Critical Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice Win Greytail , looks like a very sticky little girl, Good Job !

Graytail - Destroyer
DSCN66941.JPG

DSCN66961.JPG

I gotta tell y'all, I am SO thrilled to win!! :slide::yahoo:

Sometimes a guy jus' needs a good win, y'know? I needed one, and thanks to all of you, I got one. :Namaste: DeadaHead was hard on my heels for awhile there, but the late votes went my way, whew.

This is really a good strain, folks, I recommend it highly. Cannabiogen did good work with this one. For a pure sativa, it's a winner to grow - grows like a hybrid - well behaved and tolerant of imperfect conditions. It was vigorous and eager, and accepted some late LST without a hiccup. I'm not sure where all the beautiful color came from. I rarely see that magenta shade. :love: But within a week, it was going more purplish and it was only the tips of the fans, so none of that color ended up in the buds. Everything was, however, soaked in trichs. As far as I can tell, there's no real difference between leaf and calyx - they both pretty much smoke the same.

Gotta give a shoutout to Doc Bud, who developed this soil mix and nutrient program we call High Brix. This plant was grown in third run soil and was developing salt and mineral imbalances due to my hard water. That had something to do with the color, I imagine. But even in iffy soil, look what I got. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's a growing trend (get it? growing?). It's good stuff - works well.

And I want to point attention especially to David at Intelligent-Gro, whose 540 watt, 6 module, 10 spectrum, COB based, programmable/dimmable LED panel I'm using. :laughtwo: My Destroyer spent its entire life under this panel, from seedling to harvest, and it turned out really well, I think, yeah? This is the most advanced design currently on the market. With the sunrise/sunset spectrum timing controller, I can give the plants a more natural startup and shutdown and use less power too - about 450 watts average. In veg, I shut off the red band, too, and saved even more power. I like the panel and the tech a lot. It even runs especially cool.

And to all of the 420 Forum members, I thank you for your votes and your support, and for being the fun and kind people that you are.

:love::peace:

[Edit] And I also forgot to say that I really need some of this stuff! I can't wait to get the Sierra Natural Science stuff! I need to finally get rid of my whiteflies - they've partied enough - gotta go. And it'll be really nice to have something for Powdery Mildew.

I just "need" a MagicalButter machine. :laughtwo:

I don't have a decent grinder or rolling papers or cones.

PerfectGardens.com has more stuff I need. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, Sponsors!

Congrats Graytail!!!!! very very very nice plant!!! and a well deserved win! I've had destroyer once and it definitely has a perfect name because it wrecked me :) Congrats!!!!

I'm late, but big CONGRAT'S to you GT! Well deserved.

Back
Top Bottom