• Dusty Kiefers - Bubblelicious

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • KCMP - Jack Flash

• DaTenshi -Â Super Critical Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job everyone, thank you all so much to contributing your efforts!

That being said, I just can't get over that beautiful tree Mr Teddy! Outstanding work, never stop growin' buddy! :)

;)

Thank you, OO. She was a beauty and is a lovely, smooth, heady sativa smoke now she's cured. No plans to stop growing. I don't think Mrs Teddy would let me stop, even if I wanted to. :)
:thanks:

wow that was tough... you folks have done a freak'in awesome job

Ok so ill throw my entry into the ring. I remember from last time that it is better to enter a whole plant as well as a bud pic. Even though my camera isn't all that great here is one of each ;) so here is something for the connoisseurs out there. A long time family gem this is the legendary Razzleberry grown in 100% Recycled Vegan Living Soil that is almost 2yrs old. I use no bottle nutrients only homemade plant extracts and essences coupled with bacterial and fungal teas depending on the stage of growth. Tastes and smells just like it looks. Delicious.. Awesome entries from everyone this month:goodjob: hope mine stands up to the competition. Good Luck everyone. Peace :Namaste:

IMG_0001_4_.JPG

IMG_0003_4_.JPG

Amazing color sooo pink.

I feel a little sheepish about entering my Destroyer this month since everyone saw the pics last month when I entered too late, but I wanted a chance to find out what y'all thought about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is Destroyer from Cannabiogen, a pure sativa cross between Meao Thai and Mexican/Columbian. It was a beautifully behaved plant, and did very well under some not-so-perfect conditions, and the last few weeks before finish it reeked of blueberry every time I brushed against it. This is was one of the stickiest plants I've ever handled - trichs everywhere. I hardly had to groom it when I trimmed because the trichs went to the ends of most of the sugar leaves. The high reminds me of Ace Panama, a sort of dense or thick buzz - very sensual - with solid potency, and the flavor is like a delicious blueberry punch. A very nice plant. :yahoo:

DSCN66941.JPG

DSCN66961.JPG

This is my good dreams pic for just before I go to sleep....:circle-of-love:

Congratulations Graytail

Congratulations Graytail!:welldone::thumb: Excellent job and a well deserved win in my humble opinion.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom