• Mono - Sage n Sour

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Kroniq time - White widow x Big Bud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waknbak88 - Jack Herer

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a strain that was bred through MK Ultra called Aurora Ultra, kind of very lucid indica :) There's good genetics in it for sure :bong:

Hey Con man......you doin that aurora ultra outside? It would get very big and bushy for sure. I'm not sure what exactly is in it but i have heard of it in the past.It's not TH Seed's is it? I just really like this MK Ultra ...La's. finest OG Kushx G13...like the cross. Treated me real good these past 8 months or so. This present run of it i'm doin now will be the last of it for a while. I'm gonna try and stick to more "landrace " strains like the Mazar i've just started....can't wait to see what Doc's. gear can do with it in nice big pots filled with first run H.B. soil.:high-five:

Hey Con man......you doin that aurora ultra outside? It would get very big and bushy for sure. I'm not sure what exactly is in it but i have heard of it in the past.It's not TH Seed's is it? I just really like this MK Ultra ...La's. finest OG Kushx G13...like the cross. Treated me real good these past 8 months or so. This present run of it i'm doin now will be the last of it for a while. I'm gonna try and stick to more "landrace " strains like the Mazar i've just started....can't wait to see what Doc's. gear can do with it in nice big pots filled with first run H.B. soil.:high-five:

Going to try and keep my MK Ultra around long enough through clones to grow it outside next summer. Wish I did this summer.

This is going to be such a wicked contest! All of the entries are SOOOOO nice.

Who's excited.... <---- This guy! :tokin:

Some beautiful looking plants being submitted....Good Job Everyone....:party:

Hello I'd like to nominate my silver haze she is only 4 weeks in bloom and she's been a awesome plant
20141101_202708-1.jpg
DSC_3704_678x1024_.jpg

2003 HTTC indica cup winner. TH Seeds indeed, OG Kush x G-13 :) My AU is basically a backcross of MK Ultra to OG Kush, and then crossed with Aurora Indica. It's a purple strain that purples without cold temps involved. The best medicinal strain I smoked, all the pains go away in half an hour. Not excessively heavy on the body, there's still a bit of sativa there, which creates an interesting combination. Next year I'm gonna run more to tap into full potential.

Felt she deserved a second try.-

This is Claustrum Fem by Positronics. THC: 21% - CBD: 0.1%. She is in a 11 lt. pot with fully organic soil mix, She has a very pungent woody pine spicy smell. Final weeks of Flower Around 7 months work... I had to transfer to the tent to finish, fully grown outdoors in my balcony. She is gonna be a generous one.

DSC046975.JPG
DSC046917.JPG

here is my entry - Hindu Skunk - 13 days into flower :)
Good luck everyone! Such great entries so far!
DSC_10824.JPG
DSC_10755.JPG

I would like to submit my first contest submission and my first grow!!! Certainly not my last!

Pineapple Kush at 6 weeks in flower.. One pic of her in my tent..

And a pic when I brought her inside for pruning...

Good luck everyone!!!

20141101_233108.jpg
20141106_205130.jpg

I looked over the rules and I believe this was covered last month but I would just like to confirm. I have been kinda wanting to get in on some of the contest fun. Are older pictures say from within this year acceptable?, of course everything I post is grown by me. Also would the same terms be acceptable for the nug contest as well? Thanks! :)

I looked over the rules and I believe this was covered last month but I would just like to confirm. I have been kinda wanting to get in on some of the contest fun. Are older pictures say from within this year acceptable?, of course everything I post is grown by me. Also would the same terms be acceptable for the nug contest as well? Thanks! :)

According to Mr. Relaxed Lester, yes its ok.

I'll jump in with a couple shots of my organically grown mix of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Silver Mist (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist). Enjoy and best of luck mates!:goodluck:

DSC093312.JPG

DSC094093.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom