420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Thanks for posting I was super curious , I've used the bags but I find myself using 3 giant bags and they don't last long ... super cool
I hated using it at 1500 ppm, even after I evacuated the building that high of co2 lingers . Now I can go in while it evacuates at 800 ppm down to 400 ppm . I said I was going to run it at 800 ppm from the start to harvest as long as I don’t start having acid rain in the reservoir.

09/13/21 day 18 of veg
Has been one of those days reservoir change . After taking a pic I noticed all the new growth trying to peek out from those giant leaves. First thought is I’m days behind spreading these ladies legs out , as we always know there a nice surprise there ., check pic .
Old reservoir
TDS 617 ppm (Falling) was 652 ppm
Water temp 70.4
Water level down 1 gallon (Falling)
Ph 6.1 was 5.9 (Rising)
Started at 940 ppm ended with 617 ppm
The Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 is pushing these girls to the max . Let’s see how much they stall with the tie down.
New reservoir
TDS 1126 ppm
Water temp 75.6 ground water temp .
Water level 20 gallons amazing 5.8 ph from 8.1 with a tds of 6 ppm ,4 stage ro
Ph 5.5
Canopy temp 74.1
Room temp 77.6
Room Rh 59.8%
CO2 433 ppm I’ll have time tomorrow to get the tank refilled
Outside temp 77 degrees @9:51 am
Outside Rh 78%

09/14/21 day 19
Girls will be repulled down and opened up for the bud sites . We are now 26”s from the light even with yesterday’s tie down . Bug doc didn’t get the ants were two dead in the floor this morning they had DE on there legs which the inside perimeter is dusted .
TDS 1112 ppm was 1126 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.7 was 5.5 Rising
Canopy temp 74.2
Room temp 76.6 and rising
Room Rh 61.0%
CO2 not delivered yet
Outside temp 72 degrees at 7:57 am
Outside Rh 84% hurricane Houston

09/14/21 day 19
Girls will be repulled down and opened up for the bud sites . We are now 26”s from the light even with yesterday’s tie down . Bug doc didn’t get the ants were two dead in the floor this morning they had DE on there legs which the inside perimeter is dusted .
TDS 1112 ppm was 1126 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.7 was 5.5 Rising
Canopy temp 74.2
Room temp 76.6 and rising
Room Rh 61.0%
CO2 not delivered yet
Outside temp 72 degrees at 7:57 am
Outside Rh 84% hurricane Houston
Girls are looking good, stay safe brother with that weather!

Thanks , I thought it was coming at me and then it turned away . @gr865 you okay hadn’t heard from you since the move .
Hey we'll see how you doing buddy, comma I'm doing fine I gotta new grow going it's under LED lighting I believe but wanna check it out if you get a chance. Still looking for someone to buy mama rosen Roswell equipment you find anybody let me know buddy.
Dirty of been away from the forums, remodeling, moved my opp to my shop,

Hey we'll see how you doing buddy, comma I'm doing fine I gotta new grow going it's under LED lighting I believe but wanna check it out if you get a chance. Still looking for someone to buy mama rosen Roswell equipment you find anybody let me know buddy.
Dirty of been away from the forums, remodeling, moved my opp to my shop,
I didn’t know if you was in the middle of Nicholas or outside the line . Had to take mama to George Town for her check up and it was looking bad your way . I’m working on getting to make some rosin capsules at the moment, waiting on the decarb. Did you check out the beast of a light on this sponsor grow . I’ll check your grow shortly.

09/15/21 day 20
Girls grew back up , grow out not up yet ! If I go 10 more days this 10’ ceiling is gonna get used . It doesn’t seem to stress them pulling them down so I’ll just keep going . The other give away purple punch aren’t this big , the two that stayed beside these girls like stopped when they hit another light .
TDS 987 ppm was 1112 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 1-1/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.7 Rising it’s a little soon but the girls took in over 100 ppm
Canopy temp 75.4
Room temp 77.7 at 8:15am
Room Rh 60.1 fixing to adjust to 52% Rh
CO2 level 803 ppm
Outside temp 73@ 8:15am
Outside Rh 67%
Now I got to wait on the bug doc two more ants dead this morning they found another way in . I know now they are the culprits bringing the mites in !

BRUH

The growth is amazing, im gitty:smokin:

Any idea what your PAR is?
That Megacrop is no joke if used correct!

BRUH

The growth is amazing, im gitty:smokin:

Any idea what your PAR is?
That Megacrop is no joke if used correct!
No to the par , a lux meter is useless as far as real value . I put another 660 watt light next to the Goliath V2. Both were at 33” above the canopy, the Goliath V2 showed 60k lux the other 20k lux . I just got a pic of one these girls sister , no where near these girls.

Bro, you pushing over 1,100 PAR at

I tested Neils old diode lights, ( PerfectSun mini) and the conversion for those were 54, so, if we go by just that number, your at 1,111

Vipar conversion is 59, 1120 par at 12 inches --66,000 lux. (p1500)

09/16/21 day 21 of veg
That was close saw day 21 almost started a defoliation. These girls are not going to flower till these centers let the new growth through. I stuffed the massive leaves blocking the center and will be back at lights out to see if I need to do it again.
TDS 939 ppm was 987 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8 finally below 70 degrees
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.8 now adjusted to 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 74.1
Room temp 76.5
Room Rh 56.3 set the rain bird to 55% Rh
CO2 800.3 ppm
Outside temp 73 @ 8:44 am
Outside Rh 68%

21 days of HOLY MOLY!

:welldone:
I went back to the first page and saw it was the fourth I put the Goliath V2 up . They were trikes and this was 12 days later under the new light . Par shows 70k but the leaves don’t show it , no curl . There were at 24” from the light this morning.

Back
Top Bottom