420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

04/08/23 day 41 of 12/12
Candy

This one is next closest to the light . I have no idea why the purple haze . 73 f supposedly had to do 68 f and below .
Krush coasting

04/09/23 day 42 of 12/12
Optimum pH for hydroponics = 5.5 – 5.8

Tolerance range where adequate nutrients are in solution = pH 5.2 – 6.3

Candy’s pics

Krush
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

04/09/23 day 42 of 12/12
Optimum pH for hydroponics = 5.5 – 5.8

Tolerance range where adequate nutrients are in solution = pH 5.2 – 6.3

Candy’s pics

Krush
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
looking awesome she is dude,,,,gives me alot of inspiration of what you can achieve in DWC,,,,and yeah Im getting there still so much more to pick up an learn but loving the journey,,,,and cant wait for things to get moving on myside,,,but looking to flip my alien gorilla soon in a wk or 2 Im just waiting on the seedlings to get established and may be go for a 6wk veg an take some cuttings then move them into my flower room,,,,as Im trying to run a continous grow as will run 3 x 5gl DWC buckets and with plan of harvesting a plant every 3-4 wks or so well thats my plan,,,any idea on how long to veg before flip,,,as my alien was took on the 31/12/23 so she has had agood veg stage but is a very short squat plant,,,so for the other 2 how long would you veg them before flipping just so I can try plan ahead and not have the Alien G,, in the flower room to long so how many wks do you veg yours before you flip my friend

Candy still has so many white pistils!
Ignore the red hairs I saw a gnat and I gave her a drenching of safer soap a while back . She’s still building buds for us . I looked into some old paper work of advanced Nutrients most were 58 days of 12/12 but back then I didn’t count days in 12/12 till I saw pistols 5-7 days after the flip . So it maybe 63-65 days.

looking awesome she is dude,,,,gives me alot of inspiration of what you can achieve in DWC,,,,and yeah Im getting there still so much more to pick up an learn but loving the journey,,,,and cant wait for things to get moving on myside,,,but looking to flip my alien gorilla soon in a wk or 2 Im just waiting on the seedlings to get established and may be go for a 6wk veg an take some cuttings then move them into my flower room,,,,as Im trying to run a continous grow as will run 3 x 5gl DWC buckets and with plan of harvesting a plant every 3-4 wks or so well thats my plan,,,any idea on how long to veg before flip,,,as my alien was took on the 31/12/23 so she has had agood veg stage but is a very short squat plant,,,so for the other 2 how long would you veg them before flipping just so I can try plan ahead and not have the Alien G,, in the flower room to long so how many wks do you veg yours before you flip my friend
Great to have another hydro grower in the form . If you veg too long that 5 gallon bucket can fill with roots from top to bottom. As you saw I up potted from the 5 gallon bucket to a 27 gallon tote with 15 usable gallons to get this big girl with a 13 week veg . The root mass takes up almost 3 gallons of water and nutrients in the tote . 6 weeks veg max to be able to stay in the 5 gallon bucket for myself.

04/10/23 day 43 of 12/12
Candy hasn’t had an issue since I tried to cut back on calmag , probably could have added a little epson salt . She had a water and nutrients change today . Took a pic of the 6” away top and one at 16” away from the Goliath. No colors on the 16” one like the 10” away tops , strange .
Candy’s old tote
TDS 480 ppm
Water level down 3 gallon
Water temp 72.9 f
PH 5.7
Candy’s fresh tote
TDS 1326 ppm
65 mL MSA, 65 mL calmag, 78 grams MC , 50 mL kelp , 65 mL terpinator,30 mL Hydroguard and 10 mL Z-7 .
Water level 13 gallons RO 7 ppm 6.3 ph
Water temp 70.3 f ro water was a little cool . PH 6.0 staying, ph is still falling for a few days .
Canopy temp 77.1 f
Room temp 76.5 f RH 40%
Outside temp 68 f RH 60%
Wind ENE 5 mph

Krush

Great to have another hydro grower in the form . If you veg too long that 5 gallon bucket can fill with roots from top to bottom. As you saw I up potted from the 5 gallon bucket to a 27 gallon tote with 15 usable gallons to get this big girl with a 13 week veg . The root mass takes up almost 3 gallons of water and nutrients in the tote . 6 weeks veg max to be able to stay in the 5 gallon bucket for myself.
thanks for that my friend thats what i will head for then about a 6wk veg before flip

04/12/23 day 45 of 12/12
Candy
TDS 1098 ppm
Water level down 3 gallon
Water temp 72.1 f
PH 5.4 adjusted to 5.9
Canopy temp 77.1 f
Room temp 76.5 f RH 40%
Outside temp 67 f RH 65%
Wind SSE 3 mph

Krush

I used to get a red "aura" around my plants when I took the pics in my patio room, which
is mostly windows- couldn't see it with my eyes, but it sure showed in the pics...
Now, that patio room is the granddaughter's play room... another room that grandpa's plants got booted out of... 😁

Looks fantastic brother :high-five:trich development on point.
You plan on thinner her out a bit brother? She looks amazing btw.
Thanks GainesvilleGreen , I’m still plucking along just not getting carried away don’t want to slow her down anymore.

It really would be trim jail to harvest a 100 of your Candy's. :oops: I'd be like the forger in the film Great Escape. Blind as a bat when I finished. :rolleyes::hmmmm:
That’s there problem I’ve got my own this time . I enjoyed seeing them doing so well with the girls, found only one that had a light leak problem, good old clear hoses . There not like me I put Z-7 in every change plus Hydroguard they wait for a problem which I understand to save $ where we can .

It's amazing what you can do with a mother plant if you leave it in the right hands! :adore:
Even though your not in hydro I learned everything in your thread and still learning every week. Thank you for your support.

04/14/23 day 47 of 12/12
Candy’s tops are starting to lay over . I’m seeing more larf since the light is hitting the tote .
Candy
TDS 916 ppm was 1050 ppm
Water level down 2-1/2 gallon
Water temp 72.3 f
PH 5.7 was 5.7 Static
Canopy temp 78.3 f
Room temp 78.3 f RH 38%
Outside temp 70 f RH 79%
Wind S 16 mph

Krush she still in the game with tiny roots

Back
Top Bottom