600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

It could be a bad invention or a good one. I could imagine all the pranksters sending farts through the scent messenger but well see where we end up in 10 more years. Itd be a great way to get the kids home for dinner.. just send them a text with the dinners scent and wait for them to come running lol.

It could be a bad invention or a good one. I could imagine all the pranksters sending farts through the scent messenger but well see where we end up in 10 more years. Itd be a great way to get the kids home for dinner.. just send them a text with the dinners scent and wait for them to come running lol.

Laughing to myself!
stay up 253!

You starting a new journal soon or have you already started one?
:peace:

update 1-18

Im at day 5 of 12/12 and the girls are starting to stretch!

Right now everything is going good! I am having some calcium deficiencies showing up on the biggest one, and some nitrogen def showing up on one of the agent oranges! Nothing to worry about yet! I will try and get that all figured out here! but they still look good for the most part!
This is the agent orange leaf! taken from the lower part of the plant! pretty sure its N def
update_1-18_001.JPG

They were just flushed and the
top of the master day 64
update_1-18_006.JPG

canopy
update_1-18_010.JPG

the group
update_1-18_012.JPG

random pic
update_1-18_011.JPG

I leave in two days. so stoked but I just hope my wife comes thru solid taking care of the girls for me

Hey shottafire, how's the exhale working for you? I've been interested in that ever since I found out about it. Thx bro:thumb:
I am liking these exhale bags, Noticeable difference in early veg. I just ordered one more actually. My friend tried them with good results too. I cant complain my ladies seem to be pretty happy.

:Namaste:

Have a safe trip man! The girls loon great and I'm sure they will be fine while you are gone.

thanks mark! I know they will be ok but I start thinking "what if ?"
well you will see the aftermath if something goes wrong on the 1st of february
when I get back to my grow! im yawning right now good night!

Everything looks good from here man. Your plant look great other than the defencies your having proble with. If u explain what u need her to do, and tell her when to feed she outta be ok. Good luck and have fun on ur trip

thanks 253!!!

Im not too worried about the deficiencies! they are real healthy with lots of tops forming! day 6 flower todayy eeeeeeeeeeeee!! they are stretching too!

hope that afgooey turns out to be a knockout !:peace::Namaste:

Subbed, looks like Feb Will be interesting.:thumb:

thanks 253!!!

Im not too worried about the deficiencies! they are real healthy with lots of tops forming! day 6 flower todayy eeeeeeeeeeeee!! they are stretching too!

hope that afgooey turns out to be a knockout !:peace::Namaste:

Good to hear that the defs are gettin better...well i chopped her down a few hours ago ill have

a smoke report and weigh in soon

I am beyond tired right now! ughghg I still have not packed and I leave at 6am

trying to get the setup all dialed in for the wifey! she has her work cut out for her though! haha. this will be interesting is all i can say... pic update on feb 1st.

Right on 253! How did those afgooey buds swell?

Last couple weeks they really put on weight i deffinately wish i didnt have as much scraggly buds but ill still get an ounce or more off it. Since i cut the afgooey i picked up some white russian and white widow clones.

Hopefully your girlfriend does a good job keeping up on everything, well see you feb 1st ill be waiting lol

Can't wait to see the update!!! your canopy was looking so full of tops and nice on your last photo's, its going to be a freakin forest come February :) the suspense....... dun dun dun....lol Hope you have a safe trip and return shottafire!

Ok, so I got home last night and took a peak into the tent! It has completely filled the tent and needs plenty of adjusting and lst to even out the canopy a bit!

My wife ran into some problems with the pump in the res! apparently there is something in the tubing and it prevented water from getting to all 5 plants only 1 was getting water. she caughtit at least and gave them a drink but they definitely
need a mild flush and a 3/4strength feeding!

will be posting some pics later tonight! little buds are forming and it looks good!

so things are ok and I am happy with everything! spent a few hours cleaning up in there. it got pretty full in there and had to thin a lot of the foliage out.

The canopy is a little uneven and I am going to go and get a netting to lay over the top to support the branches and help keep everything under control.

It is smelling wonderful in there.

here is the pics!
filling up nicely
update_feb_1st_005.JPG

underneath
update_feb_1st_006.JPG

tops of the agent orange and the kings kush
update_feb_1st_003.JPG

top of the master this girl didnt really stretch all that much need some supplemental lighting in there
update_feb_1st_004.JPG

master at 18 days into flower
update_feb_1st_007.JPG

Quick ?

do I count from the switch to 12/12 or do I count from a week into the switch to determine days into flower?

Back
Top Bottom