AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Just taking a peek at what ya got going on. Man you going to love that extra 1-2' in hieght. Tents have their places for sure. I use my 4X4 all the time, and my mother tent has been running damn near since I got her. God Bud, now that's one I've been wanting to try. They claim it's like the old stinky sticky icky herbs of old. One thing I knowiced is alot of herb nowadays hasn't got that 'real' strong oder. They claim you need double bags with God Bud. Hey here's that site, Exclusive Breeds « Stoney Girl Gardens You need a Oregon Card but thhat's no problem. I do have 3 of her strains growing. I'm hoping they will work for outdoors in your area as well as mine. This fall will tell. You plan on foil on windows? It's best to do something 'tight' on the glass rather than something like Panda plastic. They plastic has a way of getting sucked away from the window like a balloon. When I crank my exhaust fanall the way up, it damn near sucks it off the wall. Well I'm in Alaska for this one. GL with the new room. And you going to love the extra room. I'm thinking about building a flood table in mine. Like something 3X8 in one side of the room. Short one so I don't lose to much of my ceiling, but enough I don't have to bend all the way down to ground level. Looks great Keepem Green

They will all be at different stages but 90 max none the less

trying to figure out if i have enough room left for breeding projects

I thought you could only have a max of 45? I have a 900sq ft garage I am going to start dividing up real soon. May need to pick your brain on how to set up the rooms. And what systems to use. I can see that I will be outgrowing my supper closet real soon.:)

What did you do with all the clones you had scheduled for this grow?

I want to do the same thing in my garage. My coffee shop just went south on me so I need to get an income stream soon.

I thought you could only have a max of 45? I have a 900sq ft garage I am going to start dividing up real soon. May need to pick your brain on how to set up the rooms. And what systems to use. I can see that I will be outgrowing my supper closet real soon.:)

What did you do with all the clones you had scheduled for this grow?

I want to do the same thing in my garage. My coffee shop just went south on me so I need to get an income stream soon.

i tossed all the clones I had started and started some new clones. Growing some indicas first instead of sativas.

Each person is allowed to grow 15 plants and 15 plants for two other medical patients, So there is me and my wife 45 +45 =90

if you want some help setting things up or talking about it just let me know. We could meet in Yelm for coffee or something and discuss different concepts.

i tossed all the clones I had started and started some new clones. Growing some indicas first instead of sativas.

Each person is allowed to grow 15 plants and 15 plants for two other medical patients, So there is me and my wife 45 +45 =90

if you want some help setting things up or talking about it just let me know. We could meet in Yelm for coffee or something and discuss different concepts.

That would be great. Weekends are about the only time I can meet. Is that okay with you?

Thought it would be time for some room updates!

I put shelving brackets in each corner so it's easy to raise and lower fans. I have these in 3 of the corners so I'll have plenty of air movement

IMG_070419.JPG

Next was taking care of the window. Can't have light coming in or nosey neighbors peeking in.

started by screwing in some 2x2's around the inner portion of the window. Then painted those puppies the same color as the trim of the house.
IMG_070615.JPG

Next i took some measurements and cut the plywood exactly the same size of the window. Then cut a hole for the vent.
IMG_070815.JPG

Next I siliconed the vent into place.
IMG_070913.JPG

I cut off the excess pipe
IMG_071012.JPG

I painted the inside of the vent with flat black to cut down on the glare
IMG_071116.JPG

I then painted the outside portion of the plywood the same color as our house. i figured this would look a little better. I then put a filter cover over the pipe and taped it into place.
IMG_071214.JPG

Screwed everything into place and painted the inner portion the same color of the room. ultra flat white
IMG_071418.JPG

I only had so much room from the outer portion to the screen in the window. I would have had to of taken the screen of the window out which i didn't want to do. With the pipe backwards like that I could make is as short as i needed without removing the screen. I live in a neighborhood that has pretty damn strict rules. regret buying a house in a community with such strict rules. AND, didn't want to make it to obvious and the way I did it you can't really tell what I have in the window. If I have to I'll change it around. It's a 6 inch intake and I'm not sure that will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom