AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

I ended up with a Kenmore 50 pint dehumidifier. Everything is electronic on it. Pretty slick deal I got on it. New cost is 209.99 plus tax. I got it for 92.00
If I had it all over to do I would have gone with the 70 pint version.

Thanks now that I have my electrical all I need is the equipment. You say the 70 pint would of done ya better?

Sure hope that fixes your problems Alaska. I know those dehumidifiers seemed to really help. I keep mine at 40% and under with mine. I have a Frigidaire 60 pint And I'm dumping sometimes twice a day. Also you need strains that are good with the resistance levels. Ones that fast flower also help. I'll tell ya, I've grown weed from Florida to Oregon now and Oregon is probably the hardest grow I every had to figgure out. Gl and Me and Miss J send our best wishes to you and yours for the Holidays. Keepem Green

Sure hope that fixes your problems Alaska. I know those dehumidifiers seemed to really help. I keep mine at 40% and under with mine. I have a Frigidaire 60 pint And I'm dumping sometimes twice a day. Also you need strains that are good with the resistance levels. Ones that fast flower also help. I'll tell ya, I've grown weed from Florida to Oregon now and Oregon is probably the hardest grow I every had to figgure out. Gl and Me and Miss J send our best wishes to you and yours for the Holidays. Keepem Green

So what strains do you consider the best for high humidity?

That dehumidifier seems to be doing it's job. RH is currently 27% and it's raining outside so I think we are doing much much better!
Need to find out what will prevent bud rot as I always seem to end up with it on one or two big colas.

I have been doing a heavy defoilation that started last night and onto tonight. I'm only about half way through but I can tell I have a monster or two plants. I have one plant that actually has some HUGE colas forming. One I would estimate to be around two feet long. It also has about 6 huge colas growing in the plant with about 4 other smaller shorter ones. If it pans out like I think it will I may enter it into the plant of the month contest. First plant I have ever grown that I thought was worthy of the competition.
Soon as I have all the defol done I'll take some pictures and post em up. May be another couple days the way things are going. Had to boot the wife out as she was trimming the damn things like they were nugs!!!!!! I was pissed to say the least. Love that woman though.........but still pissed lol

Everyone have a very merry christmas and please if you have to leave the house be safe.

Thanks LW, hope you had a great christmas!!

Hows everything on the farm there?

Today is the 3rd night of del, getting ready to hit it again.

3 nights and still going at it? Lots of hash material there?

I went ahead and moved my veg plants in with my flowering plants to make better use of that room.

3 nights and still going at it? Lots of hash material there?

I went ahead and moved my veg plants in with my flowering plants to make better use of that room.

Yeah, still at it. I have hauled out three 5 gallon buckets crammed full of fan leaves and there is still more to go. No hash material out of this stuff I'm afraid.

TGoing to throw out some thoughts I have on this grow room as it's my first time in this type of enviroment.

First off I'm really happy with the way the room is running now. I don't worry about anything anymore. It's all pretty much dialed in now and running smooth. I can see where MASSIVE hauls are possible. Kinda cramped quarters in there but I can still get around.
I have some really huge plants and I also have some that are pretty damn small. I don't know what the hell happened but they aren't going to produce much at all.

I also made a huge screw up somewhere along the lines. I got my plants mixed up and as of right now don't know which plant is which (yea I know) I will be able to tell the lemon kush from the others once they are more mature and I start running colder temps in there at lights off. The lemon kush turns a dark dark purple if not somewhat brown. The Peanut Butter Kush here in a couple of weeks will tell me which ones they are by the smell (smells like peanut butter) and the rest will be mojo.
If I use some of my plants that are really big yielders I think I can break the 10 pound dry mark if done right. I have one row that if I train the plants using LST on one side of the plant and let the other side grow normally they shouldn't get in the way.

As it is now I'm pretty confident I will get 4 pounds dry at least. Anything over that will be bonus.

is there any way you can use your own journal to aid your memory map as to what is where? or was it all juggled about during the black death (mold) you caught? lol

I'm afraid not there GiG. I can tell by the plants that they aren't what they are suppose to be. Lemon Kush shoots staight up and the plants I thought were the kush plants aren't I'm afraid. I know each spot and what they were suppose to be but them ain't it. I think I got it all backwards is what I'm thinking. If so then I'm ok.

Man have I done that before. Got 2 different strains in veg right now and I'm pretty sure I switched up the beans at the beginning so I'm just winging it and hopefully ill find out which is which when they're all dry.

Back
Top Bottom