Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I agree with Montana!!!

Boy things look incredible in here!! You sure have a way with that camera!!

Did JB tell you there's a bird flying through a town near you this weekend???? :slide:

Hope you're around for a fly by!

:high-five:

Looking great Arteekay. You really do have this dialed in! I can't wait till we are there!

Similar to Nis and yourself, nothing stays constant enough to really dial things in, but I do feel we've got our fingers on the knobs at least. :)

I agree with Montana!!!

Boy things look incredible in here!! You sure have a way with that camera!!

Did JB tell you there's a bird flying through a town near you this weekend???? :slide:

Hope you're around for a fly by!

:high-five:

He sure did! I've made sure to keep my busy schedule (of jack shit) completely clear. Truly looking forward to it. I'll let you and Jaybiz figure it all out, I'm along for the ride! :)

:passitleft:

Looking good as usual RTK

Thanks Noob, always glad to have ya stop by.

July 12 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 61, Early Miss 3 is 47, Train Wreck is 32, Quarter Pounder is 20, and our second Lemon Skunk is 5 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-22 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 98 days old (day 33 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Temps remain in the low 80s with humidity around 54%.

• EM3 got soaked with 75% strength bloom nutes and fortifier (5.26 liters with 22.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 5.5 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.1 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 797 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f

An easy night, thankfully. Our first Quarter Pound auto had her two new tops lightly directed towards the angle I'm shooting for. I really like how the TW is turning out, with her lowest branches on each side in the middle. I was making the two new tops the center of each side, but I'm finding this makes things a bit more even on each side.

Our first Train Wreck auto also got stretched out a little further. I'm not sure if I'll add the extensions on her, might let her go a little more vertical just for space issues. We'll see.

Family pics:

LS2 at 5 days (10.45 lbs, down from 11.28 after watering yesterday):

QP at 20 days (13.87 lbs, down from 15.48 yesterday):

TW at 32 days (27.98 lbs, down from 30.99 after watering yesterday):

EM3 at 47 days (12.32 lbs down from 17.85 yesterday, 23.91 after watering tonight):

Dammit​

Cheryl (AH) at 61 days (20.45 lbs, down from 27.22 after watering yesterday):

PK at 98 days, 33 days from flipping (29.15 lbs, down from 32.51 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Thank you arteekay. You inspired me to go back and reattach the training restraints on my Med GOM 1.0. I wimped out, but you set me straight. Reps for the inspiration. She looks quite like your QP. I think they're only a couple days apart. Yep, my plant's at day 24. You sure do have a knack for getting them to a consistent size and look.

Sorry I missed that window on the Dark Devil Auto. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks for saving me from myself. :hug: :love:

Thank you arteekay. You inspired me to go back and reattach the training restraints on my Med GOM 1.0. I wimped out, but you set me straight. Reps for the inspiration. She looks quite like your QP. I think they're only a couple days apart. Yep, my plant's at day 24. You sure do have a knack for getting them to a consistent size and look.

Sorry I missed that window on the Dark Devil Auto. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks for saving me from myself. :hug: :love:

She'll thank you for it in the end I'm sure. Kids don't always like the rules we have to set for them, but it's for their own good. :)

That DDA of yours sure did seem to hit flowering early, hopefully she'll stretch like crazy for ya before setting.

We can't wait until are little girls start looking like yours and Sues. Beautiful looking ladies

We can't wait for ya to start a journal, so we can start helping ya out. :)

Thanks for stopping by all.

July 12 (Wednesday) Update.

Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 62, Early Miss 3 is 48, Train Wreck is 33, Quarter Pounder is 21, and our second Lemon Skunk is 6 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 99 days old (day 34 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Temps remain in the low 80s with humidity around 52%.

• LS2 got 1.56 liters of bubbled tap water (450 ml down her stem, the rest around the edge)
  • Cheryl (AH) got soaked with quarter strength bloom nutes (5.66 liters with 7.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 349 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f

Jaybiz was checking out our first Amnesia Haze, scoping her and finding very few clear, mostly cloudy and a few ambers. I didn't realize CKS lists her as "8 to 9 weeks" flowering. I think we could have ran her out to 9 weeks had we raised her light sooner and not bleached out most of her fan leaves, but as she sits I think we'll take her at 8 weeks. That means her pre-harvest flush begins tonight.

Our third Early Miss is turning out to be the healthiest looking of the current bunch, but everyone is overall doing decently. We're getting far more tip burn than we've had in the past, so we'll have to track down that issue sooner than later.

LS2 at 6 days (9.62 lbs down from 10.45, 13.06 lbs after watering tonight):

QP at 21 days (12.12 lbs, down from 13.87 yesterday:

TW at 33 days (23.84 lbs, down from 27.98 yesterday):

EM3 at 48 days (17.53 lbs, down from 23.91 after watering yesterday):

Cheryl (AH) at 62 days (14.65 lbs down from 20.45 yesterday, 27.12 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 99 days, 34 days from flipping (25.81 lbs, down from 29.15 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Hi guys, not seeing much to complain about. Leaf tips will yellow not a deal breaker and it's not very bad. I'm thinking low PH under 6.3, I used to feed at 5.7 and tips yellowed. Looking at other grows I noticed a pattern. While I won't feed at 7, I've been targeting 6.5 +/- 0 1. Clean tips and ppm close to 1k, twice a week on 3 week old clone's. Just my $0.2.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hi guys, not seeing much to complain about. Leaf tips will yellow not a deal breaker and it's not very bad. I'm thinking low PH under 6.3, I used to feed at 5.7 and tips yellowed. Looking at other grows I noticed a pattern. While I won't feed at 7, I've been targeting 6.5 +/- 0 1. Clean tips and ppm close to 1k, twice a week on 3 week old clone's. Just my $0.2.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

What type of medium are you using?

We were going in at 5.7, but bumped it up to 5.8 and had decent results. Realistically though, we treated EM similarly and she looks great. I did do a pretty heavy defoliation on her.

She built up a ton of salts I'm thinking. We flushed her last night with 13 liters of just PH'd water. Going in at 160ppm and coming out at 2200. We've been feeding every watering and not to much runoff. Thinking we'll change that back and see what happens.

Either way, she's done. We'll finish her off next weekend I think. Ah well, next AH will be better. :)

Those look yummy :)

Thanks Arctic! :high-five:

Just got subbed...I'll need some time to get caught up! Looks good on the first page, though! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sir Krip! Very good to have you take a look at our little setup. This grow is getting a little long, without just calling it perpetual, but it has changed quite a bit from the early days of January.

I've fallen a few days behind on my journal, due to some good and bad news.

The good news is we now have 1/3 the pet hair being generated. The bad news is it's because I had to put my cat down on Friday. I kept up a little too much hope throughout the week that she'd recover and improve, but it was clear by Thursday that it wasn't going to happen. First time I've had to do that, and after living with her for 15 years it broke my heart far more than I expected. On 7/15 of '16 at 18:15, this special little life was lost to this world:

In far better news. this weekend we got to meet 420mag MotM and youtube star Mr. Pigeons420. Not only did we have him visit our little garden, but we were able to share some of our favorite strains with each other. I now have independent confirmation that our Lemon Skunk really is a good smoke, and we can confirm for anyone else that his Jackalope, White Widow, and Holland's Hope are all fantastic. He was even kind enough to leave us a good sampler of the Jackalope, completely ignoring that we'll now be bugging him for a cutting! :)

Speaking from our side, we had a frackin' great time and look forward to having him visit again, and visiting his as well!

:passitleft:

Yeah when growing with chem nutes I would start at 5.8 and the soil would pull it upwards drifting through the different absorption range nicely before next watering. Worked well for me. But I definitely don't miss not using the pH meter anymore!

People love color and will be drawn to the PK, but its Cheryl that has my eye this grow. Just lovely.

I quite like her as well. Skinny branches and fat nugs, gotta like that. Apparently she's just a bit more picky about something. We'll definitely try again.

We cut off a bottom nug last night to dry and test:

Didn't grab a pic of it again tonight, but it's lookin' nice and frosty. :)

But I'll be keeping an eye on our third Early Miss. We got great nugs from our second, and this one is doing better, IMHO.

Just a pic dump from the missing two days.

July 14 (Thursday) Update.

Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 63, Early Miss 3 is 49, Train Wreck is 34, Quarter Pounder is 22, and our second Lemon Skunk is 7 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 100 days old (day 35 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Family pics:

LS at 7 days

QP at 22 days

TW at 34 days

EM3 at 49 days

Cheryl (AH) at 63 days

PK at 100 days, 35 days from flipping

Back in the tent

Final catchup post.

July 15 (Friday) Update.
Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 64, Early Miss 3 is 50, Train Wreck is 35, Quarter Pounder is 23, and our second Lemon Skunk is 8 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 101 days old (day 36 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Family pics

LS2 at 8 days

QP at 23 days

TW at 35 days

EM3 at 50 days

Cheryl (AH) at 64 days

PK at 101 days, 36 days from flipping

Back in the tent

Thank you for all the detail shots arteekay. They help immensely.

I missed what it was that you were less than happy with about the AH? That's one gorgeous plant. What could possibly be wrong with her? All your plants are gorgeous. You guys are the very definition of "dialed in". I need to jump back to Jay's last post and give him reps too.

Always a pleasure to visit. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom