Bagseed In Cabinet Under CFLs In Dirt

you can give time a bit of urine. its mostly urea, which most synthetics are made from anyway. on wiki they give proper dosages

"Urine contains large quantities of nitrogen (mostly as urea), as well as significant quantities of dissolved phosphates and potassium, the main macronutrients required by plants, with urine having plant macronutrient percentages (i.e. NPK) of approximately 11-1-2 by one study[20] or 15-1-2 by another report,[21] illustrating that exact composition varies with diet. Undiluted, it can chemically burn the roots of some plants, but it can be used safely as a source of complementary nitrogen in carbon-rich compost.[22]

When diluted with water (at a 1:5 ratio for container-grown annual crops with fresh growing medium each season,[23] or a 1:8 ratio for more general use[22]), it can be applied directly to soil as a fertilizer. The fertilization effect of urine has been found to be comparable to that of commercial fertilizers with an equivalent NPK rating.[24] Urine contains most (94% according to Wolgast[20]) of the NPK nutrients excreted by the human body.
"

Decided to just water 'em with water. Been using bottled water mostly, only when the pots get lightweight. I took leaf samples yesterday, I think. Got 'em in a notebook, being squashed down by a UPS for a computer. Grr, I feel like shit this morning. Going back to bed. Nite all.

how do the look? rainwater has some nutrients in it, mostly nitrates from the enviornment. you could collect rainwater to keep them healthy.

Good idea, b.real! I could certainly do that where I'm at. It's rainy season here. I tied my 1 and 2 down, to get some light on the lower areas. Big leaves were blocking a lot of light yesterday. I'll get some pics at lights-on.

Been busy as hell lately, high as hell, too, lol. I haven't gotten any pics from today, because my camera's batteries are dead, but I do have a pic of the cabinet as of the 7th (which happens to also be the 38th day of growth, and the 7th day of flower).
100_3768.png
100_37682.JPG

Also, I did end up using some 10-10-10, in a few light doses, over the past week or so. Plants seemed to enjoy that. Also, I employed some LST on all three girls (still waiting on sex). On number 1, instead of a gentle bend, I accidentally bent it, supercroppish, about three inches above the soil level. Surprisingly to me, she's still healthy as hell, and growing like crazy. All three are getting bushy, and even making me a little bit concerned about space again. Anywho, 1 has about seven "tops." 2 has about seven as well. 3, the sativa-lookin' babe, has about nine. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I need to get a new thermometer, because my current one says it's 131.8 F in there, and 1%rh, while there's a 1/8" of water in the pan the pots sit in, lol. Got the cabinet door wide open at the moment, and ambient room temp is 73.2F

They do look good sir. I would be careful about burning the tips though. I just burnt a cola on 23w CFL's from 2" away so it can be done. Just a heads up.
Hope your having a good day sir.

Good advice, thanks. With my memory, I had forgotten that I had set up a suspension system using a few zip ties, and some wire as a safety backup, in case the zipties break, the lamps don't fall onto the plants. But the zip ties allow me to raise a little at a time, but not lower. So, just moved it up a little bit, lol. Thankfully, I'm confident that the cabinet is nowhere near 114F, or even 100, but more like the mid-to-low 80s.

Got up this AM, girls are getting stinky! No flowers yet that I can tell, but it seems some preflowers just might be showing. While I probably should have waited till now to switch to 12 12, the stems are growing alternatively now, not across from each other. So it seems they've reached maturity, and ought to flower soon. After that, I'm thinking the two fatties in two months, the skinny girl in 2-3 months. Or so. Tonight, or tomorrow, or Tuesday, going to get batteries for my camera. I feel naked without that damn thing! lol Oh yeah, I'm seeing, 7-, 9-, and 11-fingered leaves now on all three plants. :)

On plants 1, and 3 (Front fatty, and middle skinny girl), I can see white hairs! Not sure about #2 yet, but I think it also is a girl, to be confirmed yet. Again, gotta get camera batteries, hopefully today! Also, I should note, it's day 13 of 12/12, and day 43 overall.

EDIT: Confirmed! All three have female flowers! They're girls! :D

Sorry, no pics yet. Damn it, forgot to get batteries while at Publix Greenwise. Hopefully tomorrow!

Got batteries! w00t! Here are pics!

The cabinet, from afar. :)
100_37932.JPG

1 in the front, 3 on the side, and 2 in back.
100_37942.JPG

100_37961.JPG

100_38001.JPG

100_37991.JPG

100_37971.JPG

100_38011.JPG

100_38021.JPG

100_38031.JPG

A little late I know, but I'm subbed for sure! I use cfls because of the temps where I live, lots of triple digit Daus in the summer here, so I would like to see how this turns out. My space started out pretty ghetto but I have improved it a lot throughout my grow. I use a 125 watt 2700k cfl for overhead lighting, 4 13 watt, all 2700k, and 1 42 watt that is 6500k. Not enough wattage for my 3 beautiful girls, but I plan to acquire a 200 watt lamp for my next round. Looking forward to more pics!

Just saw this on Girl #1
Is this a hermaphrodite? :bitingnails:

100_38081.JPG

Yeah, it gets hot here where I'm at, especially in August, right now, lol. Currently I have no idea what my temperature is, or humidity, but my house is about 75F right now inside, while at least 90 outdoors, with lots of humidity out there too.

im not sure. I don't think that's a hermie. shes looking healthy. good work so far.

Back
Top Bottom