Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

k im not a complete forum noob but i honestly cant find the sig location in my profile lol shenanigans i say!

but yeah i mean not a forum noob as in ive been using forums for over a decade lol just new here hehe but hmm ill find it!

User control panel on left side I believe.... Otherwise click the my profile link where you would typically log in and the link for edit siggy will be on the left.

Sorry for the thread hijack Bassman. :)

found it in settings i knew i seen it somewhere

my bad bassman didnt mean to fill it with me getting lost :( isa be quiet now!

I just know they are going to start getting too heavy soon, so I prepare.

ah i was asking for a side reason a "friend" has been using your high defoliation technique and the branches are getting a wee bit saggy at day 38 of 12/12 not meaning to hijack this time just cant help my "friend" deciede if a net or string setup will be needed or not, i suppose a journal with pictures would help so im not bothering you in here

ah i was asking for a side reason a "friend" has been using your high defoliation technique and the branches are getting a wee bit saggy at day 38 of 12/12 not meaning to hijack this time just cant help my "friend" deciede if a net or string setup will be needed or not, i suppose a journal with pictures would help so im not bothering you in here

No worries at all. A grower once told me that if your plants don't need support, you're doing it wrong. :thumb: I use string because I really don't need to deal with netting. If you look at my pics you'll see I have two levels of pvc framework around the tent. One of hte reasons is because I will need two levels of string support. I only run 6-8 strands. No need for more really.

their being fed advanced nutrients rhino skin to try to help with it its potassium silicate as i recall to try to strengthen the cell membranes, LST wasn't used so the branches arent being pushed to the end of their limit but damn their saggy lol and yeah ive seen the shell you have in you're tent its rather ingenious.

I'll see about getting some pics of the ladies for ya, since it wouldn't be a complete journal i probably shouldn't make a thread for them, should i post them here?

Your all over the place ron. Don't have anything better to... right, what could be better? Anyway bass your growing some monsters over in that direction, hope the end stretch gos smooth for ya!

this is the plant thats been saging i forgot to get a picture of the sag tho

20121129_195354.jpg
20121129_195333.jpg

looks like she needs it then eh? when the tent gets opened she sways for a good 30 seconds thanks for the help bassman im sure my "friend" appreciates it :)

As to the leak issue, at the big box hardware stores you can usually get trays designed to go under washing machines and water heaters in various sizes. 35"x35" works for me but 35" by 47" would be better. The one I have is 3 inches tall and is a tough piece of plastic, paid $23. for it.

As to the leak issue, at the big box hardware stores you can usually get trays designed to go under washing machines and water heaters in various sizes. 35"x35" works for me but 35" by 47" would be better. The one I have is 3 inches tall and is a tough piece of plastic, paid $23. for it.

I'll have to look into that. Too late now of course. Probably ruined the carpet.

Update:

Day 39 in Flower period.

Lights: 10 hrs on/ 14 hrs off
PPM: 1080 @ .500 conv (2.16 e.c.)
PH: 6.1
Temps: 72-81
RH: 45-60%
Water temp: 67.5f

Approx time to harvest per seed vendor: 10-17 days
Last time I grew this strain it went beyond end time, so my guess is 14-22 days.

System is running perfect. No leaks, back to high flow 396gph pump. Added 2 gals approx of ro water today. This should be about normal. I'll be setting up string support over the next few days. I don't call it netting, because I just run a few strands back and forth across.

Lotsa sticky, smelly, frosty in there! Just rubbing some buds with my arm and arm on desk a 8x10 pc of paper stuck to my arm.

There's one monster bud/cluster of buds in the back that I wouldn't be surprised if it reached over 2oz dry for the entire cluster. Mid sections are starting to look pretty good too.

BPN nutes are doing this grow well!

Enjoy the pics!
PB2900011.JPG
PB290002.JPG
PB2900031.JPG
PB290004.JPG
PB290005.JPG
PB290007.JPG
PB290008.JPG

Looking great, Bassman! Nice job buddy, so glad you got the leak fixed. Finally got mine fixed too, what a bummer and a pain! I hate floods/leaks/seal issues like crazy. I use that same PH meter now. I find it to be very accurate when calibrated, but it seems to need fairly frequent calibration. I like it a lot, though.

Very nice pics, even nicer bud! :yummy:

Thanks X, yea it needs calibration often for sure. But I love that it calibrates itself to the fluid.

My God Bass them are awesome! Any reason you can think of not to run Master Kush?

No sir, Other than someone's personal preferences. Last grow with this strain they had some purpling in the buds late in flower and had very nice bag appeal. Uplifting type high, good duration. Of the 3 strains I have grown so far, this and Kosher Kush are the favorites. The KK got a little better response last grow, but with my experience now we'll see what my friend says when he tries this. I basically have two friends whose opinions I trust and are fairly finicky smokers. So we'll find out soon enough.

Now next grow, which is in early veg now, is 2x Master Kush, & 2x Martian Kush. Mixed only because I had 3 Mast Kush seeds not pop on me and had the Martian Kush seeds from a freebie earlier in the year, both are indica dom. I'll be taking clones of the two Master Kush's though and continuing with them.

Though I may also pop my last two Kosher Kush seeds and take clones from them too. I'm leaning towards adding my 4x4 tent back into the picture and harvesting 4 plants per month. I have everything to do it except the 2nd chiller.

Back
Top Bottom