Bassmans Kosher Kush - RDWC - 1K - 4 Plant Grow

I used 1/2" pvc. I didnt glue any of it either. I take the front upper part off during early veg until I need to add strings and plan on snipping it down a little shorter too.

I really love the frame. Prevents "tent suck", I hang clip on fans from it wherever I need.

It's time to begin harvest! I'll be starting chop within the next day to 3 days. Probably do pics and complete update tomorrow.

UPDATE

Day 64 and last lights out on the Kosher Kush.

It's been an odd 64 days. Roughly 1/2 of the time these girls were under 400w HPS instead of 1000w HPS due to a failed ballast. The yield suffered tremendously, but the quality looks to still be very good.

Kosher Kush really gets sticky and covered in trichomes. I don't smell anything to speak of but that I'm sure is because I'm a cig smoker, too used to it, and the carbon filter is doing it's job.

I took pics today at lights out and pulled the plug on the HPS. Tomorrow after work I'll start chopping & trimming.

Here's some pics with supplemental CFL in the background from today:

G7-D64F-_last_day_003.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_005.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_007.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_008.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_009.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_010.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_011.JPG

G7-D64F-_last_day_012.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_014.JPG
G7-D64F-_last_day_017.JPG

Here's some shots of the last bud from above post under a scope/camera. Probably my best trichome pics I've taken.

PTDC000213.JPG
PTDC000312.JPG
PTDC000410.JPG
PTDC00057.JPG
PTDC00072.JPG
PTDC00082.JPG

AZ thanks for the well wishes. I too have been lacking in activity here. overwhelmed with stuff and I suck at getting things done when it's like that. I hope to catch up with everyone mid next month when work slows.

MINI UPDATE!

Chop is in progress. Here's a couple macro shots. looks nice n frosty!
G7-buds-chop_002.JPG
G7-buds-chop_003.JPG
G7-buds-chop_004.JPG
G7-buds-chop_005.JPG
G7-buds-chop_006.JPG

Haven't finished chop yet. Hard to get much done at a time. I know the yield will be low compared to my other grows, but that's because of 4 weeks under 400w instead of 1000w. Regardless, the buds from about middle on up the plant are all decent size. Swollen calyx galore. Frosty, very high quality from what I can tell.

The buds are not nearly as large as they were last time under 1k. But the quality of them is there. I have no idea what dry will be, but if I get 1# I'll have to be satisfied.

Looks lovely Bass. Bummer on yield, but you knew the smaller light would have an effect. They still look delicious. :yummy:

good info on the inside tent frame, thanks... I will be getting a tent next month, so that's a good setup, no tent suck, fan holders and scrog rack all in one. That I will have to do :)

How big will you go? Got a brand in mind?

**Chop almost done. maybe 1 hours worth left for tomorrow, then moving Holy Grail Kush into flower and moving 7 clones (Kosher and Holy Grail) into veg.

Updates will follow once I finish everything.

I have the 2x4 & my zipper came off the top portion wish I could get it back on, also have the 4x4 & really like it.

Back
Top Bottom