Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

I hope your dinner turned out as great as your flowers did. Merry Christmas Bass

Wow, it was nuts good dinner! Prime rib cooked to perfection, home made au jus everyone raved over, and my nephews gf deep fried a turkey, which I've never had and wow was it awesome! It was a very nice time.

And my flowers from plant #1 haven't turned out bad either! Almost got her done. Might even turn the rest into hash trim since all that's left is smaller and fluffier. Wet weight = roughly 1000 grams or nearly 9oz. Give or take. I don't think she's going to be the biggest yield but I'm not sure either tbh.

I hope everyone had an awesome xmas.

Wow, it was nuts good dinner! Prime rib cooked to perfection, home made au jus everyone raved over, and my nephews gf deep fried a turkey, which I've never had and wow was it awesome! It was a very nice time.

And my flowers from plant #1 haven't turned out bad either! Almost got her done. Might even turn the rest into hash trim since all that's left is smaller and fluffier. Wet weight = roughly 1000 grams or nearly 9oz. Give or take. I don't think she's going to be the biggest yield but I'm not sure either tbh.

I hope everyone had an awesome xmas.

:high-five: Massive drool!

when u say 1000grams or 9oz im assuming the 9oz is the expected dry weight?

yea, I guess I was a bit tired or not paying attn and forgot to put that one little word "dry" in there. The 1k grams was wet. 9z is guesstimate dry.

Ok, just a bit of giggly. Had to post this cola from plant #2. She's 77 grams wet after nipping off the stem.

That's a 16oz bottle and an 8.5x12 sheet of paper for reference.

PC260004.JPG
PC260005.JPG

Fantastic Bass.
As always!
Wow!

Sounds like you really had your hands full this past week!
Harvesting a monster crop like that, cooking Christmas dinner, and taking care of your mom?
NBD.. lol
Have you managed to fit any sleep in there!?

Well done friend,
And Merry Boxing day!
Hope you get some nice relaxation in there somewhere!
reps

Vick, I still have to fix the heater too! It's a sob when you're the most disorganized person ever and so much goin on. I think relaxation will come in about NY eve. Hoping anyways.

Very nice looking cola!

Well, I'm tired. Took a break for a cpl hours, then worked on plant#2 for a little bit more before bed. Plant #2 is 1049 grams already and I have more to do still. I'm sure it'll be over 1200 grams wet, but who knows, maybe 1300? In any case, it should turn out to over 10 oz dry, maybe 11-12. Who knows, 2#'s might be hit!

Time for bed, back to work tonight. Then back to chop when I get home. No rest for the wicked!

Hey I got another question you may be able to answer for me. I plan to switch one of my 1000 watters from MH to HPS, my question is I have a group of 5 ladies on day 50 from 12/12 that have had MH for the duration. If I switched the light to HPS for these last 2-4 weeks will it hurt the bud quality at all? I know HPS are better for flowering but not sure how they will react after having MH for 50+ days already. I'm gonna post this in a couple journals to see if anyone can help. Thanks!!

plants will thank u for the flip to hps mate. will increase quality not hinder it.

Thank you friend! Got the same answer from giga in another thread. Just wanted to make sure going to buy the new bulbs today. The ballast is switchable so set there. Will be basking in HPS light next time the lights come on! MH has done me proper but with no other results to compare them with I can't say if it has been good or bad!

Well, plant #2 is almost done. Over 1300 grams wet, with what's left to trim I'd say 1350-1370 grams wet. That's about 12oz dry (based on 25%). My best so far for sure! It's starting to look like 2 #'s might get there! Not bad for four plants less than three feet tall.

I have got to be the slowest trimmer on the planet. My back is sore too. I need to get this shit done so I can deal with the household heat issue.

Back
Top Bottom