Bassman Strips The Kosher Kush! Hi-Defoliation - DWC-RDWC - 1K Watts Of Madness!

One thing I have noticed with your harvest pics is by using your defoliation methods trimming looks like its much easier?

I don't know how tight others trim, but I trim pretty tight. Still a pain in the ass imo. I'm going through my pics of nugs now to see what I might put in NOM contest. I'll post a bunch here for opinions too.

Congratulations Bassman on a nice harvest. I wish I had buds that big on some of mine. My outdoors didn't put out alot of larger buds on certain plants. I did get afew good donkey dicks on acouple tho. I love them wide mouth jars. The smaller necks are a pain in the ass if you ever have to remove the whole jar like to wet etc. I found acouple cases of jars at a yard sale for I think 24 was 5 bucks. They had rings but I ordered new lids off E-bay. Once more congratulations of the crop time to reap your rewards. Keep em Green

Ok here's the nugs I was thinking about for NoM contest.

Two pics of each, macro and super macro.

PA1100011.JPG
PA110001.JPG

PA110004.JPG
PA110005.JPG

PA110006.JPG
PA110007.JPG

PA110012.JPG
PA1100131.JPG

PA1100151.JPG
PA1100141.JPG

PA110020.JPG
PA110021.JPG

PA110029.JPG
PA110024.JPG

PA110030.JPG
PA1100011.JPG

Thanks for the compliment wood. It was a fight with the height issues, but came out ok in the end.

Beautiful buds Bassman!.
Very impressive harvest, heavy defol seems the way to go.
I just did one at day 21, and plan to do another heavy one at day 45. Although I am growing in soil, but seemed to work pretty well with my last grow.
Great journals by the way, cant wait to see the next one!

I want to thank everyone for their support through this grow. I hope you all got as much out of it as I did. I learned a lot of stuff to make simple adjustments in my future grows.

This grow is done and complete. I should have a smoke report shortly as I gave some to a friend to let me know. *I have a slight feeling I chopped 2-5 days early but we'll see.

In the meantime, my next journal is up and running! master kush, same strain as the previous grow is in the tent and on day 4 of 12/12.
I've provided some progression pics from early veg to present. Link is in sig and here: Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

Thanks for sharing your fantastic grow with us!:bravo:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:
:420:

I can't say there was a difference either way. This grow can't be compared to the LED grows because of methods used and height of plants. Having grown these too tall, the HPS was needed for depth. Being the plants are so wide, the LED couldn't cover the area solo. Even attempting to make a comparison wouldn't be fair.

I am sure however, based on my experience, if I had LED coverage with the proper area of square footage and kept the plants at a proper height, my GS 600w Pro Bloom would have produced well and been a good comparison.

Presently, my thoughts on the 600w Pro Bloom and my type of growing, are that I have an odd size that 3 lights would overkill a 4x4 area, 2 lights would leave the outer most ends less covered, but would still be a good grow. It isn't a fault of the lights. It's based on my area, growing style, yield needs (which determines my style of growing) that determines how to best cover the area. I would love to add more GS led's and would in a heartbeat if the $$ was in the cards. Unfortunately, at present, the initial outlay isnt there.

I am currently using a bigger hood in a bigger tent (5x5) as it covers the area well. I may at some point put this 600w LED and the 400w HPS back into use with my now unused 4x4 tent for good coverage. But again, that isnt to compare, that's just to cover the area.

In an ideal world I'd have a 5x8 tent with 6 plants and 5x600 watt pro blooms or if GS gets them out 3x900 watt pro bloom if they were the right size.

Back
Top Bottom