Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

revising plant #2 down to about 1320 grams. Put the smaller lower more fluffy into hash bag.

total dry weight manicured bud. would like to know.

still two plants to trim, I'll be postin totals. The above weights are manicured, wet.

have u checked out that thread on defoliation again mate? people are free to their beleifs but theres some right dickheads about. or maybe im just a dickhead for biting hmmm. nevertheless i guess i know less so i wont be opening my mouth on there again but maybe u should have a look as u tend to articulate better than i....:)

hehe, cult. trust me I know the feeling. There is tons of evidence out there if one really makes the effort to look. Funny thing, I've seen people argue growers that had consistent years of same strain consistent yields that tried objectively defoliation, and increase their yields by 25%. With all the records and everything people wanted to call bs on it and pretend it never happened.

thanks .
you have nice stuff i love doing master kush and doing 4 plants in my system now. really stinky shit . it is a favorite of mine to do[so many favs lol]. all 4 of mine from nirvana seeds 5 seeds 4 grew all look female so far. all pretty even.
IMG_069618.JPG

the 4 on the left are MK .
been doing lots of new stuff for grower buddys. [personal designed stuff]
done alot of kush,papaya[outdoor] green crack, blue dream.white widow.caramalicious, mexican gold. aurora. grand daddy purp[alot of people love that] snunk#1 ,haze, orange citrus. afganica. columbian brick weed[that shit was awsome] my widowlicious my bluecronic my atomic ..... not done with that yet. big budda and dif bag seed here and there. all in the past 4.5 years. went back to the current favs. aurora , papaya and master kush
doing a double[f1] cross of aurora/papaya [then f1 hybreds to each other] not crossing master kush[it stands by itself] then putting ice into the double for a a/p/i f1. got a plan. i like doing stuff with long legs on it 1 to 2 hits 5 to 6hr highsor longer. i have alot of work to do one my atomic ... it is at 28% medium height stuff i want shorter plants small to medium. so alot of work already done and alot more to do. so far everything is going great way better then expected with the atomic ... the traits i want to add are in the a/p/and i strains short long and more tricomes. also i am looking for info and experianced growers of hippie killer[pheno by seedism] and arizona western purp[out of arizona.. if i can find a seed sorce or clones[dependable] . if i can talk one of my buddys out of a seed or 2 or a clone of his 36% it would save me alot of time.

none of us are dickheads or assholes i respect everyone here. please dont take anything i say or do personally , i am just sharing my experiance and most everything i know is either been shared to me or i have learned along the way 35+years. and i test alot of stuff /metods ect. i am always looking to do better but i have done alot many times over and found a very good way for me. and it works for everyone i have helped. i have learned from some of the younger crowd as well about things i never paid much attention to .
but to really help someone i got to know what they are doing and what they want to achive. with what i know i get them there way faster . teaching isnt about the teacher it is about the student. the more i know what someone wants the easyer i can get them there.
forum
Do It Yourself
thread
the a.b.c. of this new grow.
by gairbud.
it will speak for itself.
putting and getting all my old logs and journals together just to make a name or whatever isnt why i am here.
i am here to help every newbie with a good example of what i say from the begining to end in real time. and not to put anyone else down. just a really good way . to start them out. they will find their own . everyone does.
i kept quite for over 2 years. and had to join this group of totally awsome people.
i have read the 420 mission
thats exactly why i am here.
one day
we just throw are seeds into our garden and not worry about theifs or pigs[cops].
and everyone is high.[who wants to be]. without hassles.medical or recreational.
thats it.

Much respect gairbud. I look forward to your journals and experience.

Yes this master kush is pretty nice. I like it and Kosher Kush.

You plants look nice. Too skinny and tall for my method. I make em short & squat. And this grow was too tall by about 4-5" or so and effected the yield no doubt as I couldnt get the light high enough for a wide enough spread and depth to the bottom (hope that makes sense). Regardless, your plants look great!

Hopefully I'll finish chop, trim, manicure tomorrow after work. I'm 200g into plant #3 but time to go to bed for work tonight. I took a chance and removed all the string a little while ago so it would be easier to get into the tent and take branches for trimming. It seemed odd that many of the large side branches were holding on their own it appeared, so I did it. Sure enough, 30 mins later they are all bent, fallen over from the weight of the buds. I really wanted to get a good pic of #4 all alone as it looked good for a possible plant of the month. But allas it's all bent over. on the sides now. Oh well, aint gonna fret over it. Should all be out of there tomorrow and drying on a rack.

Have a great nite everyone!

Looks like I picked a good time to take a over due peek and I see some sweet looking buddage coming down Congragulation's on the harvest ++Rep's and Keepem Green

lmao i too had the lights too high the first 10 days. but i am doing scrog[system is modular] so it will be fine at the height i want them at. my camera sucks . and phone pics sucks too. was looking into a digitol computer camera. in consideration now.
somewhere between 18 and 24 inches i will start flowering them. or when the majority of females show me some presex pistals [stabler ones]
19 out of 25 seed[all reg] grew.
2 males[one has signs of hermie] 3 more posible males[sneaky basturds] 26% male probobility.[so far]
lights are 12 on 5 off 1 on 6 off. it keeps them in veg and they get the nite to produce plant nite functions.
recirc is on for 15 minutes every 24hrs. and every other day to third day off for 24hr.
i add water as needed to keep resivoir full. dont always have to adjust ph as resivoir keeps it close. had tap water ph issue this past 2 weeks[way to lowph]. plants were telling me not everything perfect.
fixed.
if your a big fan of kush strains. try the aurora and papaya strains. really nice grows. dont have to do much to them.they yeild alot and the bang ya get is a true medical plant high.

Well #3 is down. I knew she was the smallest one and was hoping for 600g wet. In the end it came out to 530g. It was always growing just a bit different from the others. I think she suffered a bit from being shaded out by #1 because of the height vs the light.

So that puts me at an estimated 25oz dry from three girls.

Started on #4. She's the one with the really big cluster in the back. Her buds are too light! Not nearly as dense as the front two girls. I am at about 310g so far (wet) and calling it a night. I don't know if I can pull enough from her to get to the 2# mark. I kinda doubt it. But it'll be close.

More and more I start leaning to 3 plants max in 5x5 tent with the back plant set more in the middle-back. I wouldn't be surprised that with the proper layout 3 would produce more than four.

But hey, we do have one that may dry out to over 12oz. I have her on her own drying rack so I'll get an honest result from each plant.
I've also pulled a ton of trim for hash and butter. When the buds got small or light I just stripped them off the branches and dropped em into a 5 gal bubble bag with the rest of the trim. This bag is easily 1/2 full!

Have a great nite all!

Bass i just love this journal! Simple as that, also i thank you for all the knowlegde you have passed on and for keeping up the 420 spirit gotta say its by far one of the friendliest forums and it has a great future ahead of it.. Weed getting more accepted as time goes by.

Gairbud i cant wait to see some of your grows!

bass
nice yeild dude.
i wouldnt change anything your doing .
what was the cubic feet growing space per oz/bud area. just curious.

ty gairbud, still trimming the last girl. my tent is 5x5 it basically fills with 4 plants. these girls came in at 35-38" tall. clearly 4-6 inches too tall.

what was height of bud bottoms to bud tops. that was total growing area i want to do a bud calculation of cubic feet of the area of the buds.my phototron produces 4 oz of dry weight manicured for 1.8 cubic feet.[bud space].

a solid guesstimate would be about 26-28" of real bud ht. width of plants was about 26-28" also. I train them for that width.

hey goat thanks will keep adding pics to my journal as they progress. i too really love what the bass is doing his yeilds are really spectacular.and the pics are awsome. no dought he has a great method. i am asking him specifics , as he has it down. i like many of the advanced pros do sometimes forget to put info in that helps each other out. we been growing along time and i sometimes forget to put in stuff that i been doing for so long i sometimes fail to remeber to add key things i do cause it is so second nature to me to do . the lilltle stuff.hehehehe. but master kush[most kush] is really interesting to me as i am doing MK also in this grow. so seeing bassmans stuff is like a really good high by itself.
NOTE TO ALL;[REQUEST]
ANYONE HERE GROW THE HIPPIE KILLER PHENO STRAIN BY SEEDISM.
i would like to know as i havent grown any of that and not alot of info out there.[quality info... like here in 420] i have a few buddys who have but they dont keep logs like i or the 420 crew does .they have tested it so that made me curios as it came out very high on lower bud[28%] so i am very very curious if anyone here has grown it yet. if what i am hereing from friends out here in cali it should be a top shelfer soon.[if the strain is true to advertisement] it has been out a few years now. but hard to find reliable info on it.

that works out good. about 2 oz per cubic foot. both your method and mine yeild about the same both of us yeild lil over 2oz per cubic foot. with 2 completly diferent methods. you strip and train i just train. both our systems are way diferent. now all i want to do [and ill keep it to myself] is calculate the cost per gram. i dont have the cost of your total grow. electricity, ferts, water time in garden ect ect ect.
i am very effiecient in my grows. and from what i see of your gardens you are too.not many 420 growers have a extreem need for cost efientcy.i do. my clients pay me for everything and i do make a very small profit. so when i can get the cost per gram down they all benifit from it. my entire electric bill and all costs are covered by my colective group of growers and patients. so i am always trying and testing new ways to improve that and lower the cost. most are on fixed income and or disabled. at an average of 100$ per 7 grams from dispensorys saving them money has also been a high for me. they pay 100$ per [30gram] oz when they pic up and 130$ if i delever to them. thats 3 times more smoke for what they pay when i am out of stock. so this new grow i am doing is for fun and to increese my area as i have new clients to supply so i been haveing a shortfall to provide. this grow i calculate will put me back in surpluss so my one street dealer buddy gets more after the clients needs are tagged and stored for their needs. he got very lil from me around 8lbs last year surplus but the last 2 grows he didnt get anything as clients come first. so thanks for all the info and keep it coming. really interested in your costs.

Back
Top Bottom