Bassman's Master Kush - Blue Planet Nutes - Grow Stealth LED Grow #3

No offense to your old lady, but I'd rather take the scoot out for a ride.

Haha, but this is Spaceghost we're talking here... His old lady might be Wonder Woman or something... Could be a helluva ride!!! ;)

Haha, but this is Spaceghost we're talking here... His old lady might be Wonder Woman or something... Could be a helluva ride!!! ;)

Ya but with the bike I can get a super woman. :circle-of-love:

Ya me Too.

Didn't SpaceGhost team up with Wonder Women. I think, I remember them flying their invisible jets together on a mission.

I thought so... Can't remember right now. Wonder why? :bong:

Well I posted a nug for Bud of the month. I also posted a PoM. Take a look, wish me luck!

Bassman59 said:
Well I posted a nug for Bud of the month. I also posted a PoM. Take a look, wish me luck!

Cool -- good luck! I'll check it out for sure. :thumb:

Well, everything is in jars and curing nicely. Gave some to a friend yesterday to test out and give me a report on.

They gave me an A for smoke and taste and it was from the first plant I plucked 1 week before the others!

They said it was super smooth in taste, lasted long, and very uplifting. She and her husband stayed up for hours talking. :thumb: She said they were really impressed and totally enthused.

Guess I'll order some more seeds.

Ended up with 14.16 oz dry from the 4 plants. Right like I thought. And considering one plant was shaded out and only yielded slightly over 2 oz, I'd say we done purdy good.

New tent is up, new light hung, can filter installed. Gotta set up buckets and will start flowering Kosher Kush next week.

Probably make concentrates next week too. I've got about 5 gallon freezer bags to process.

Here's a couple pics"
P71900011.JPG
P71900031.JPG
P71900021.JPG

Those are in the cardboard lid of one of those cardboard file cab boxes.

Thanks for the support everyone. The guidance from everyone around here made it work.

@Dr.R&W, I'm sure they will and best wishes on yours.

Bassman59 Way to go! Yummy!:love:

I am now a believer of defoliating in veg!:high-five:

:high-five: ya baby! A convert! :Namaste:

I screwed the pooch a little on my Kosher Kush (I'll update that today or by Sunday afternoon) and only just yesterday started 2nd defoliation in veg. Damn plants are too tall, and the closet I veg in is too skinny to get good bending in. BAH!

1st tip: Less plants = more when using this technique. You just don't need or want as many in the same space. We're going Fat Bottomed Girls! Short and squat! Hence the reason I just went out and bought a 5' x 5' tent for the same 4 plant grow that used 4' x 4' tent in this grow journal (diff strain but same method).

I just reordered 10 more Master Kush seeds a few mins ago though. I'll start them as soon as I get them. Which should be just about perfect and ready for flower right when I harvest the Kosher Kush. If all goes well, these will be my two ongoing strains.

kinda funny side note:

Knowing that I was totally new to growing and made some mistakes along the way. Check out these observations and results of my grows to date.

Grow #1. Yield about 4.5 oz, from 7 plants, using bubble buckets, switched to rdwc midstream. Note: too crowded with 3-4 plants in each 10g tub. I made some other mistakes too but that was a big observation imo. Quality was blah, not that good.

Grow #2 Yield about 8 oz with 1st partial attempt at defoliation, 6 plants, still too crowded and still in 2 bubble bucket tubs (3 ea). Quality a bit better because of nutrient (BPN) and experience being a lil better but still not great.

Grow #3 (this one): Yield 14oz with 4 plants. individual 5 gal buckets, still rdwc, added more light, but still overcrowded in tent.

Grow #4, Lets see what happens! Link in sig to Kosher Kush!

I'll do maybe two more updates to this thread. One will be hash, the other will be cannabudder. Maybe get it done on my weekend, come Monday. Otherwise another week.

Thanks everyone for coming along for the ride!

Nice harvest Bassman...
I'm a soil girl but readily acknowledge that hydro is hard to beat for yield & you proved it right here!!! I have 4 plants also & dont expect anything near that :morenutes:

You've inspired me to try some defoliation!!! I flipped to 12/12 on 7/1 and planning to defoliate this Sunday...wish me luck!!!
:peace:

I have always defoliated some, especially if heat was an issue. I will do more when it cools off, maybe even as much as you did. In some ways I believe fan leaves act as a buffer to overfertylizing, having noticed some clawing after some of the more aggressive defol i have done in the past. On the other hand I generally veg just 2-3 weeks total so I am left with the end of stretch and at day 45 or so. However I usually do pretty good pulls if disaster does not strike.

Nice harvest Bassman...
I'm a soil girl but readily acknowledge that hydro is hard to beat for yield & you proved it right here!!! I have 4 plants also & dont expect anything near that :morenutes:

You've inspired me to try some defoliation!!! I flipped to 12/12 on 7/1 and planning to defoliate this Sunday...wish me luck!!!
:peace:

NICE! I wish you the best for sure!

So I was going to make concentrates last Monday, but forgot to dry the bagged trim in the freezer. I only pulled it out to dry today. So hopefully, it will be dry tomorrow and I can make a batch of dry ice hash and some canabutter. If so I'll give some results here and hopefully some nice pics.

Ok so being the procrastinator that I am, I thought I would wait till the very last minute to ask 2 questions on concentrates. I mean I may as well ask now since the butter is being melted as I speak to make canabutter right?

1. Do I need to grind the dry trim for canabutter that's going to simmer for 3-6 hours?

2. What about for dry ice hash? I didnt grind it the 1st time. But I also have a finer mesh bag this time. And I have some small bud mixed in with the trim as well.

I also posted the question in edibles forum but I tend to think it gets less views in the morning and since I am starting now I kinda need to know asap.

Back
Top Bottom