Bassmans Kosher Kush - RDWC - 1K - 4 Plant Grow

FML.

Got home from work this morning 2 hrs after lights on. Peek in, and tent is dark! I look at the timer and it's lit up indicating power to ballast. Don't know if it's the ballast (from JDL, a sponsor here) or the bulb. Bulb looks ok. No obvious breaks in the element or anything.

Plugged in my 400w ballast and installed that bulb and I have light.

I've been meaning to get a new bulb but be holding off on the $$. Wish I had it now as it would be an ez test. In the meantime I'm waiting for a call back in an hour from JDL. Maybe there is a test I can do to find out if it's the ballast or the bulb.

I did not northerner. That being said we have come to an agreement with the rep from here. HOWEVER, that would have never happened if I didn't make some noise. I did tell them though that I had to see them follow through before I would say I was satisfied. Satisfied probably isn't the right word. They know how I feel. And it isn't about the product breaking. That happens.

I have not heard a single word from 420mag folks and I did send a pm when I was posting my complaints.

I had a warranty issue with another sponsor a while back. We kept it private, and 420mag admins knew all about it. But we were trying to work it out. And it was worked out satisfactorily, happily.

But this recent issue was much deeper and had to be brought out. In the end I think a lesson was learned for someone and service will improve.

Hey Bass, sorry to here about the warranty issues bro. Your girls look great im subbed. I thought I would mention that the hgk will tripple in size during stretch, at least mine did:)

orly? I hadn't heard that before. Glad you told me! How tall were they when you flipped em roughly?

They were about 16-18 inches tall and 3 feet across the top when I flipped and around 5+ feet tall after the stretch.
I have to ask bro, are you happy with the way things worked out with the light? I was so pissed when I saw that everything that was said got deleted like it never happened I almost shut my journal down and moved on...I still might

I will never be "happy" per se. I mean I shouldn't have had to go through the BS I had to get recovery. I still have to lay out more $ to replace the unit. But they are refunding my purchase once they receive the unit back. And they said they would send me a new unit free for my troubles when they get them in about a month. If that happens I'll feel like they at least stepped up for the screw up.

I do have issue with the deletion, but really because not a single sole from 420mag has spoken to me about it. And I did send them a PM right from the start. If the vendor does not follow through in a month then I will have major issue with the deletions.

In the end, if it makes them clean up and improve the customer service for everyone, then everyone wins, including the vendor. But being in a business that requires very high customer service, I feel like I shouldn't have had to go to the lengths I did to receive proper customer service, be it belated.

**Edit: I'm still going to be w/o 1k watts for close to 2 weeks total and running on only 400 watts. But that's because I just don't have the $$ at this time of month to buy a new ballast.

I will never be "happy" per se. I mean I shouldn't have had to go through the BS I had to get recovery. I still have to lay out more $ to replace the unit. But they are refunding my purchase once they receive the unit back. And they said they would send me a new unit free for my troubles when they get them in about a month. If that happens I'll feel like they at least stepped up for the screw up.

I do have issue with the deletion, but really because not a single sole from 420mag has spoken to me about it. And I did send them a PM right from the start. If the vendor does not follow through in a month then I will have major issue with the deletions.

In the end, if it makes them clean up and improve the customer service for everyone, then everyone wins, including the vendor. But being in a business that requires very high customer service, I feel like I shouldn't have had to go to the lengths I did to receive proper customer service, be it belated.

**Edit: I'm still going to be w/o 1k watts for close to 2 weeks total and running on only 400 watts. But that's because I just don't have the $$ at this time of month to buy a new ballast.

Hi Bassman59,

Who did you send your pm to? 420 was out of the office for the weekend so if you sent it to him, he may not have seen it yet. I've still been here though but I haven't received anything from you. The posts were cleared because the issue was being handled/resolved via email which is how we prefer to handle such complaints first. If there is ever an issue between one of our members and a sponsor here and the member isn't able to make any head-way with the sponsor, we prefer that the member contact us so that we can check in with the sponsor ourselves. We have had far better success with getting problems resolved this way than we have with allowing negative posts and complaints in the forums. We prefer to exhaust all available options before going public.

That being said, I'm glad to hear that you are currently working through your issue with JD Lightings.

:Namaste:

420Girl,

I sent the pm to cyclist.

I spammed the forums here because of the attitude I got via the phone with them. It was my decision to do that along with the pm to 420cyclist. I too prefer to handle it privately at first, but this was an exception in my eyes.

That being said, DigitalGrow, the rep here seems to be taking care of the internal company issue and it shouldnt be a problem for anyone in the future. But I feel I had to go to that length to get the real issue noticed and dealt with immediately.

None of that smooths over my chapped ass being stuck with 400w for 10-15 days till I can buy a new ballast. Really hurts this grow tremendously. No telling for sure but probably cost me 4+ oz of meds for mom. I use a lot making the drink(s) for her.

420Girl,

I sent the pm to cyclist.

I spammed the forums here because of the attitude I got via the phone with them. It was my decision to do that along with the pm to 420cyclist. I too prefer to handle it privately at first, but this was an exception in my eyes.

That being said, DigitalGrow, the rep here seems to be taking care of the internal company issue and it shouldnt be a problem for anyone in the future. But I feel I had to go to that length to get the real issue noticed and dealt with immediately.

None of that smooths over my chapped ass being stuck with 400w for 10-15 days till I can buy a new ballast. Really hurts this grow tremendously. No telling for sure but probably cost me 4+ oz of meds for mom. I use a lot making the drink(s) for her.

Ah, I see. That would explain why you didn't get an immediate response form us when you sent the pm. Cyclist has been really busy outside of the website lately so he hasn't been able to check his pm's as often as needed. Next time you have an issue, especially if it's with a Sponsor, either send a pm to myself or 420, or an email to support@420magazine.com That's the quickest way to get your issue addressed.

:Namaste:

Welcome Steelie!

Update tomorrow with pics. Wow them girls are stretchin!

Back
Top Bottom