Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Took a few pictures today. Just can't seem to not take pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I had a back yard like yours I'd never stop taking pics either. Shoot, I'd never leave home except for supplies & rolling papers.

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Hello Beem
all is well both seed,s are popped ,,:yahoo: just have to wait for them to push through the soil:hmmmm::hmmmm::bitingnails:
Love to you and your,s :hug::hug::ciao::ciao::passitleft::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:woohoo: we are going to have babies. Happy Tokerday jaga. Hugs to you and Paddy. :circle-of-love:

Looking real good brother! Looks like we traded weather for a few weeks :surf:

Rained last night a bit, had our first day of all clouds and warm temps yesterday, really humid kind of like Florida, but also kind of like Seattle.

Luckily I got nothing in deep flower, the veggers and early flowers really do like it humid. Been 80+ %RH for 3 weeks now.

Loved this update by the way! :cheer:

Good morning weed Lester. It's been in the 90s here with high humidity. On Sunday night around 9 in the evening it thundered that the house shook. I came out of the chair quite fast. :cheesygrinsmiley: and then it rained a little. Higher humidity form then on. I need to put another fan in the greenhouse to try and keep the bud rot away. Happy Days Lester

And a happy Tokerday to you Beemer

:high-five:

Such gorgeous plants Beemerbill!
They're so radiant, i absolutely love your Peace (spelled that way on purpose) of paradise:peacetwo::allgood::high-five::passitleft:

:thanks: for the nice words Swanga. Happy Tokerday

If I had a back yard like yours I'd never stop taking pics either. Shoot, I'd never leave home except for supplies & rolling papers.

You should see if the landlord would let you garden on the roof. Set your own little paradise even if you don't put your girls up there. Thanks for the kudos BAR

:welcome: BudBorer. Better be careful. That handle of yours is a nasty worm and does a lot of damage where they are. Besides that pull up as chair and fill up a pipe, out of papers and the vape is broke. Thanks for the kudos

LOL yes I know what they are. Don't worry, I only bore into my own buds, not others' (without an invite at least haha) :D

Good morning and happy Weedensday Beemer

Good morning Budha and a happy Weedsday to yea. What day is it?Well it's wake and bake day like every day. :circle-of-love:

Measured last night and they are just above 7'
0715141601a.jpg

7 ' huh well my G13 is 4' indoors lol it's the biggest I've grown indoors and it still has 6 weeks to go I once grew a plant outdoors that was 6' before I had to take it down as it was discovered by an old lady from down the street. and a good thing I did the DEA came through my back yard to arrest the neighbors. Close call

Budha 4' indoors is a good sized girl. Lots of budage. To take a 6' plant down had to be hard. You were darned lucky you took it down. Some times it's really good a person lives a good life.

beautiful yard you got Brotha :thumb:

beautiful yard you got Brotha :thumb:

Good evening weed Brotha. It's a nice place to sit and solve the world problems. :thanks:

I looked closely at the autos today and they are filling in except for the one Bubblelicious. I doubt it's an auto. The first one to flower is almost ready to chop and the other are coming along nicely. The first one is about 18" tall and the rest are around 3' and flowering. Here's autos budding.

0716141742a.jpg
0716141739a.jpg
0716141738.jpg
0716141738a.jpg
0716141739.jpg
0716141442c.jpg
0716141442.jpg

Here's the Chernobyl. There's 4 plants in this group.

0716141740.jpg

Till the next time

Great Cannabis day to you BeemerBill,

Those girls look incredible. I am so jealous that I can't grow un-fettered outdoors like that. Security (Thieving) is my big concern as I live in town. I do have a 6' fence but you know.

Anyway they look great. Must be terrible to have them out grow your green house. Wish I had that problem. lmao.

Maui

Good evening weed Brotha. It's a nice place to sit and solve the world problems. :thanks:

0716141739a.jpg

Here's the Chernobyl. There's 4 plants in this group.

0716141740.jpg

Till the next time

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer:

Good morning weed to you Beemer
7foot :morenutes: Phew those budder,s are wonderful and the Chernobyl is just so so healthy looking:thumb:
Love an hug,s to ya :hug::hug::ciao::ciao::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thank you my friend. The Chernobyl is a really good looking plant. Nice full leaves and a dense growth. Hugs coming at you and Paddy. :hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Great Cannabis day to you BeemerBill,

Those girls look incredible. I am so jealous that I can't grow un-fettered outdoors like that. Security (Thieving) is my big concern as I live in town. I do have a 6' fence but you know.

Anyway they look great. Must be terrible to have them out grow your green house. Wish I had that problem. lmao.

Maui

Good evening weed Maui. How's the east side doing. I sure wish my greenhouse was about 12' tall. It would be fun to see one grow to the peak. It was a little cooler today and they say we will have showers this weekend. Girls will love having a shower. Thanks for the nice words

Good evening herb Lester I'm feeling the love :thumb:

Good Evening Herbs Bill. About to pull up a chair and have a puff. Cheers buddy :high-five:

:passitleft::high-five:

puff puff give :passitleft:
Have a Great FreeWeed Day Brotha :thumb:

Good Evening Herbs Bill. About to pull up a chair and have a puff. Cheers buddy :high-five:

Count me in Gentlemen! :bongrip:

puff puff give :passitleft:
Have a Great FreeWeed Day Brotha :thumb:

Good morning Freeweed day my friend. Pull up a chair It's time to wake and bake:thumb:

Count me in Gentlemen! :bongrip:

Ok you old fart the o2 is turned on and I just brought out some new strains in jars. Sit down and lets all get stoned. :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom