Berry Bomb Clone Grow

Here are my clones. I didn’t top them but did bend them to hell.
20530968-F7B7-4F2B-9E3F-92BB50C7EB82.jpeg

:passitleft:

Interesting that the leaves on yours aren’t as dark green as on B’s. And am I seeing some signs of Mg def, especially on the right one?
Although they are a lot lighter green than @BTzGrow ’s they aren’t unhealthy. I think it’s just a lighting thing, but you never know. They’ve been on 1 tsp CalMag & 1/2 tsp MegaCrop 1.0 per gallon since I got them.

No man, absolutely no criticism intended.
:Namaste:

Was just observing the difference in green and wondered how much you were dosing. So about 5ml/gal CalMag and 3g/gal MegaCrop.

No, what I thought I was seeing was the light yellow interveinal “zebra” or “herringbone” pattern typical of initial Mg def. But maybe it was the lighting?

If it helps at all they were getting regular veg nutes for mid growth but extra CalMag cause of the QB's I have. Bump the calmag and maybe a 1/2 tsp more grow per gallon. I'm using liquid nutes, the general hydro 3 part. Micro, Gro, Bloom + Calmag. Not sure how all that translates to your feeds.

No man, absolutely no criticism intended.
Lol, I do often trip over my own ego but this time I took it as (I’m sure it was intended) helping. But I do think it’s the white balance adjustment in my camera app. All the differences between everyone’s clone are interesting indeed.

My recent track record is suspect, I did just drown a Candida clone, so my ego’s got no business getting in my way today. :rofl:

May the Fourth be with You! In the back the beautiful Berry Bombs doing their thing. I moved the Triple Cheese in with them this week and she is getting inspired being next to them.

OKay, with watering and some grooming this morning I decided it is time to flip these girls. They are getting quite tall and spread out. Actually the advanced growth of the plant being fed DyanGro is pushing the decision. There is actually two plants in this 2x2.5 space as you can see from a side view. A little space around the side, but that will fill in and down low will give some additional breathing space.
Once again the smaller growth of the MegaCrop fed plant is apparent.

Lots of head room above, but I'm looking for yield off of two plants in a small place. I still feel after my last harvest, that reducing the number of plants will yield almost if possibly more than having 4 or 5 in the same space.

Back
Top Bottom