CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

Happy Valentine's Day.

IMG_20150214_121512180.jpg

IMG_20150214_121555850.jpg

Badass!!!!

Hello my friend. To be very honest, the only credit I can take is choosing the beans. These gals would've been good with or without me. Good genetics. It's not me.

All the right equipment won't make a difference in the wrong hands Cajun.

Hello my friend. To be very honest, the only credit I can take is choosing the beans. These gals would've been good with or without me. Good genetics. It's not me.

I beg to differ, my friend.....don't get all humble pie on us now.......hahahaha

All the right equipment won't make a difference in the wrong hands Cajun.

For true my friend.

I beg to differ, my friend.....don't get all humble pie on us now.......hahahaha

I have to stay humble. If I get excited & talk shitza, I get bad karma.

Cajun, please take some reading about a mushroom for complementary therapy. It's called Coriolus Versicolor and it has shown promise in both Human and Veterinary Medicine. It's a Immunity Modelator and much more. It showed beneficial in a lot of cancer cases I've laid my eyes upon such has: hemangiosarcoma (blood vessels cancer), bladder, intestines and some others. It isn't directed to a specific kind of cancer, as it stabilizes/normalizes various blood values that are usually low when you're doing chemo.

So, it is a perfect combo for chemotherapy. I've seen dogs that didn't do chemo but had this supplement given along with food, and it prolonged their healthy life time by an year (when they were initially given 2-3 months to live).

When applied along with chemo, you might feel "better" and have good health parameters throughout the treatment. It's a plus, a very big one.

Take care on finding a decent products with this mushroom as it must have a great % on it, otherwise you're just taking low class meds (just like "fake cheap" Gingko biloba that people take and think they are doing a tremendous job)

Usually this kind of "alternative medicine" isn't much heard and gets neglected. But since I know you have an open mind about the concept of medication, I really hope you read up on this.

Sending honest and real good vibes your way.

I've put the SL Haze in the time out closet for 24hrs. The rest of the sativas are about 95% cloudy so they're coming down too.
The Chocolope Kush & the C99 from the next tent are ready now too. That surprised me, but I went back & checked, they've really short flowering times. I'm remembering that for future beans for sure.

IMG_20150222_103216731.jpg

IMG_20150222_103254206.jpg

IMG_20150222_103352137.jpg

IMG_20150222_103407711.jpg

IMG_20150222_103640039.jpg

I love the pink leaves going purple. Those damn purple strains fascinate me still. Lol.

SMokesome up for me when you get there Sistah D :thumb:

Looks Great Cajun :thumb:
Happy Skunkday to ya:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom