Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

spectacular, Canna.....pic #3 deserves to be on the cover of a magazine....it doesn't look real!! Magnificent!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Do I see a seed? Congrats on your chop :goodjob:

EXCELLENT! Good eyes!! :cheer:

Yes, there is a seed there. And I believe there are a couple more in the buds, I'll see what I have when it's dried and cured. I never saw any sign of nanners on this plant, but apparently I chopped it just in time. Sheesh.....but I'm kinda happy about it. I like free seeds. LOL

seed_13.jpg

seed_24.jpg

Congrats again Partner.

Final pic of the day...maybe...I think.....

The spare bedroom is still in use. LOL

All the buds and trim are set out on drying racks and there is a small fan in there circulating the air lightly. Completely dark when the light is off. I will turn them once each day.
The first plant (I can't remember what the first one to chop was at the moment...cripes!) is in curing jars and I burp them once a day. It's starting to smell quite nice. Hopefully get a final weight this week. :)

drying10.jpg

UPDATE 8-27-15 Garage Grow:

I think I'm finally done with building stuff, now is some clean up and things will be set for just watching plants grow. I got the fans on the Budmaster XG unit, each LED cluster has it's own fan now.

Here's the current plants, since I topped them, they are staying short and bushy for me so far. :) I also took a clone of the Afghan Kush and will be taking one from the Buddha this week too. As soon as they root they will go under the Budmaster light.

(you will see some things hanging around the lights, those are some homemade flypaper traps I'm testing out)

Garage_111.jpg

Garage_10.jpg

Garage_121.jpg

Garage_9.jpg

I don't think I will have much trouble with heat in there when needed. With this cold front that went through this week, it was warmer in my garage than in my house. LOL

Garage Grow! :bravo:

The previous pic looks like a Thanksgiving dinner table for Potheads.

Congrats on your harvest, Canna, my goodness, what a productive and fruitful summer this has been....you hit the ground running and came back with a vengeance....very very inspiring.....:thumb:

So, now that the harvests are done, I have a question.
None of the purple strains turned purple or pink or anything close to being purple looking except that one problem child whom I believe turned that color from temps.

Do any of you think that LED lighting has an effect on this?

I'm pondering that, haven't really looked into it yet.

I won't be on much over the weekend, working 12 hours both days so sleep will be number one. I won't disappear on ya again, promise. :laugh:

Not everything on the internet is true or accurate.

{{GASP!!}} "Tell me it isn't so!!!??!"

I found a site the other day that showed how to make your own flypaper stickies, seemed simple...I had all the materials...so off I went to create them.
Got them done, hung them up and waited. And waited....two days. I did see several gnats fly ONTO the paper and seem to stay there, but I giggled as I walked up to them and they flew right back off! I threw a couple pieces of perlite onto them, it stuck and fell off within a few minutes.
All I got for my trouble was the paper flying into each other with the fan. And the fan dried them out quickly. Not workable, and if a gnat can fly back off even when they are still somewhat sticky, what's the point?

I had better luck with pouring some of the mixture onto a coffee container lid and setting it on the grow table. Several gnats have died there since last night. So, that's what I will keep in there for misc. flying things that go bump in the night. ;-)

sticky_t_2.jpg

sticky_t_1.jpg

Here's the mixture if you're interested:

1/4 Cup honey or corn syrup
1/4 Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons water

Heat the mixture in a saucepan gently until the sugar is dissolved.

The instructions were to dip the paper bag strips in the mixture, hang them to drip away excess and then put to use.
I like the lid. ;-) I don't want those sticky traps hanging around to bump into and worry about catching on me and my hair, in addition to blowing around with the fans. And they are unsightly.

None of the purple strains turned purple or pink or anything close to being purple looking except that one problem child whom I believe turned that color from temps.

I won't be on much over the weekend, working 12 hours both days so sleep will be number one. I won't disappear on ya again, promise. :laugh:

I just chopped one of my summer girls. She is a Red Poison Auto. She was mostly red/purple. She grew under a Mars-Hydro Mars II 900 and they are a sponsor here on 420Mag. I don't think growing them under an LED had anything to do with not having color.

Beautiful harvest you had and some seeds too. Do you know if the pollen was from her or another plant? Nice to have some surprise seeds anyway.

WJ
:ciao:

But yet they still won't totally legalize weed worldwide.

I just chopped one of my summer girls. She is a Red Poison Auto. She was mostly red/purple. She grew under a Mars-Hydro Mars II 900 and they are a sponsor here on 420Mag. I don't think growing them under an LED had anything to do with not having color.

Beautiful harvest you had and some seeds too. Do you know if the pollen was from her or another plant? Nice to have some surprise seeds anyway.

WJ
:ciao:

Hi WJ, that red poison sounds awesome. I'm going to have to look into that as I know you are making RSO too. I assume you have used it for that?
I don't have a clue where any pollen came from, the only plant that had a nanner on it was the problem Pyramid Purple plant that went outdoors long before it produced it. The other indoor plants showed nothing that could have done it. Mystery for sure. So far I have one single viable seed. There were two others I could see that had just started to form. Wierd

Congrats on your harvest, Canna, my goodness, what a productive and fruitful summer this has been....you hit the ground running and came back with a vengeance....very very inspiring.....:thumb:

Thanks Shawnee. :) It has been a wild time for sure, but I couldn't be happier that I can grow again. How is yours going?

Garage Grow! :bravo:

The previous pic looks like a Thanksgiving dinner table for Potheads.

Too bad I can't invite you all for a Thanksgiving smoke out. LOL

Really nice photos And great harvest(s) :bravo:

Thank you Sir! :circle-of-love:

Day 5 and all's good...Spasms are completely gone for now..;)....:circle-of-love:

You have no idea how relieved I am that the RSO is bringing positive results for you my friend! I look forward to how this does for you over time and for your Son as well.
STOKED! :cheer:

But yet they still won't totally legalize weed worldwide.

Too many people in high places know it works....and know they will get their pockets ripped out if Pharma's are shut out of the money trail. Sickening that we can't treat our own illnesses with something of our choice that the earth has provided.

congratulations on fine harvests, great growing and mad construction skills +reps

Thanks Radogast! Welcome back, pretty sure you went on vacation. I hope you had a relaxing time.
:circle-of-love:

:bump:
Too many people in high places know it works....and know they will get their pockets ripped out if Pharma's are shut out of the money trail. Sickening that we can't treat our own illnesses with something of our choice that the earth has provided.

lower your night time temps to like 65 or so the last week or two before harvest, lots of strains will turn purple whether they're named purple this/that or not. Doubt seriously the lighting led/fluorescent/HID has much if anything to do with it

Back
Top Bottom