Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Lola looking nice for a boy/girl.

LOLA7.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Morning canna... :passitleft:

I dunno.....that Pineapple Chunk looks less like an MJ plant every day. LOL I sure hope she straightens out and grows something a little more normal. It was the only seed I had in that strain.

Lots of plans tomorrow if the weather holds up. I need to go out and cut down the two pond girls, we will have frost any day now and they looked very close to ready when I checked last week.

Five of the seedlings will get planted into bigger pots and things moved around a little to make space in the veg room.

Then it's time to Release the Kracken.......er.....Ladybugs in the flowering room. They're going to love it in there.

Have a great day everyone!

:circle-of-love:

Beautiful. You do a lot of amazing things, Canna! Grafting... home repairs... you name it, Canna isn't afraid to tackle it... :circle-of-love:

Thanks Jimmie. I wish the home repairs would give me a break for while. LOL

Swinging on through. :ciao: :hug: :love:

{{singing}} "Just a swingin'....." {{groan}} :laugh: Thanks for swinging through. :)

:ciao:Thanks that was a very enjoyable read:goodjob:

:ciao: Jaga! Thanks for stopping by. Always good to see you out and about. :circle-of-love:

I dunno.....that Pineapple Chunk looks less like an MJ plant every day. LOL I sure hope she straightens out and grows something a little more normal. It was the only seed I had in that strain.

Lots of plans tomorrow if the weather holds up. I need to go out and cut down the two pond girls, we will have frost any day now and they looked very close to ready when I checked last week.

Five of the seedlings will get planted into bigger pots and things moved around a little to make space in the veg room.

Then it's time to Release the Kracken.......er.....Ladybugs in the flowering room. They're going to love it in there.

Have a great day everyone!

I read that you can feed your lady bugs rehydrated raisins, bannanas and other non-acid fruits to keep them alive after they have eaten all available insects.

I don't imagine they eat much.

I read that you can feed your lady bugs rehydrated raisins, bannanas and other non-acid fruits to keep them alive after they have eaten all available insects.

I don't imagine they eat much.

Oh yes they do eat a lot, especially the larvae. Hard to keep them supplied with enough pests to eat. Didn't know about the raisin trick. Thanks for that tip.

The Pineapple Chunk actually has some new leaves starting that look like Cannabis. :laugh:

chunky1.jpg

These kids will get transferred to big pots today....I hope.

Veg_kids.jpg

The newest seedlings are doing well and staying on the down low for the most part:

seedlings64.jpg

Radogast, thanks for that tip on the raisins! I am going to be sure to do that today when I release the ladies. I might put a little plastic shot glass with the rehydrated raisins near the base of each pot, so they can find them easy.

These kids will get transferred to big pots today....I hope.

Veg_kids.jpg

Those are real cuties :) :thumb:

Reminds me of that song Maurice Chevalier sang "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"

(FYI - That title phrase is quoted in the old fashioned way, not the sicko way found in modern newscasts.)

Those are real cuties :) :thumb:

Reminds me of that song Maurice Chevalier sang "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"

(FYI - That title phrase is quoted in the old fashioned way, not the sicko way found in modern newscasts.)

Oh, I totally remember the original. Cute song for sure. :)

They are cuties, but hoping one is a little boy. Pollen hunt to preserve my White Widow with back up seeds. :circle-of-love:

Da plan....get White Widow pollen from one of three plants, pollinate one of the two females. Get seeds. Store. Grow when needed cuz I forgot to cut clones. :laugh:

Oh, I totally remember the original. Cute song for sure. :)

They are cuties, but hoping one is a little boy. Pollen hunt to preserve my White Widow with back up seeds. :circle-of-love:

Da plan....get White Widow pollen from one of three plants, pollinate one of the two females. Get seeds. Store. Grow when needed cuz I forgot to cut clones. :laugh:

Not that I planned it, but when some pollen got loose in the flower room, and the only male that month was white widow, I picked up enough White Widow crosses to last until they spoil. :) My White widow in the room was too young to get a WW X WW - but I have store bought WW seeds

WW crossed with Caramelicious(2), Tangerine dream(2), Hawaiian Skunk, Girl Scout Cookies, AK47 and a high yield mystery seed.

20161011_231246.jpg

And.....how long before they spoil Radogast?

:Namaste::cco::smokin:

Not that I planned it, but when some pollen got loose in the flower room, and the only male that month was white widow, I picked up enough White Widow crosses to last until they spoil. :) My White widow in the room was too young to get a WW X WW - but I have store bought WW seeds

WW crossed with Caramelicious(2), Tangerine dream(2), Hawaiian Skunk, Girl Scout Cookies, AK47 and a high yield mystery seed.

20161011_231246.jpg

Well, you certainly got some interesting crosses there. You have "White Cookies" there, with that cross on Girl Scout Cookies.
That's quite an accident, and I guess if it had happened here I would have been okay with it. :laugh:

:thumb:

I received a Kill-a-Watt meter from a friend :thanks:
so I have started measuring my electricity usage by unit. I have the T5 set on half power (only 4 bulbs on) for the small plants, and based on usage over 4 days this will cost me $15.00 per month. That will double as soon as the plants are bigger and I have to turn on all 8 Bulbs.

Next I will be testing the flowering girls lights. I have them on two separate outlets and timers.

Then it's off to test the appliances and anything plugged in that isn't in use much, I just want to see how much those not used things draw for power even when they are off or on "stand by".

I love this Kill-a-whatzit!

Hi PJ. long time since seen you last. :thanks: for all the help and for your soil most especially. Dan :high-five:

And.....how long before they spoil Radogast?

:Namaste::cco::smokin:

I really don't know anything about preservng seeds. I know they seem to grow fine after 3 years at room temperature. I have done mostly clones of clones, so a single seed grows crops for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom