ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok im gonna do my update now I been doing some thinking im trying to keep moms
and as I go through more strains im finding more I want to keep but space is an issue so
im gonna just in with the feminized seed crowd and buy me some cs so I can eliminate the moms
why is because of running out of space and wanting to hold more strains
also I have been finding I cant get as much yield out of my clones because I cant veg them long enough to get them big enough for a decent yield since it doesn't stretch out in the beginning of bloom like a seed plant would
and if I make fem seeds I can hold the genetics without having to keep the mother plant
making it easier to grow what I want for years to come and getting a better yield
so right now the Holy Grail Kush phenol I have I want to keep problem is I cant cut it low enough to stick it up top for reveg
since I like to clear the bottoms in bloom lol
so what im attempting to do is root 2 flowered cuttings and reveg that and hopefully by then I have some cs so I can use it on that the og kush and the chemdog
ill keep everything on this journal to keep it simple
the good thing is theres a lot of guys who are making seeds like that or who have made tons of seeds like that
so help or info shouldn't be hard to find ahem toker :rofl:
theres at least a few other guys but I know hes been going madly at it for awhile lol and with good results

ok so heres the update

but first the first oil run and the second oil run on the non stick pad
the first run is the smaller piece now lol and my globe in action

DSC033151.JPG

its cool I peel the sucker off flip it over and after some time it looks like it was before I flipped it
the tops smooth and rounded edges and the bottom flat with the non stick pad pattern on the bottom
lol

DSC03316.JPG

DSC033172.JPG

ok I guess we start from the new

DSC032665.JPG

DSC032674.JPG

DSC032683.JPG

on to Xtina

DSC032783.JPG

DSC032795.JPG

DSC032804.JPG

DSC032814.JPG

DSC032824.JPG

ok lets go on to Holy Grail Kush Which im attempting to clone and reveg since its to big to try and get into my veg tent for reveg

DSC032844.JPG

DSC032864.JPG

DSC032874.JPG

DSC032883.JPG

DSC032893.JPG

DSC032902.JPG

ok on to the ogk clone andf then well continue on another post for the rest

ok I cant im gonna have to try later its not uploading

Good evening weed Brotha. Lot of crystals and nice looking girls. Hope your day has been a good one. Happy Skunkday

ok im still having trouble I pmed 420 girl I hope she has an answer to resolve my issue

ok im managing to upload 2 pics at a time so im gonna slowly continue trying to do my update post

btw :thanks: CannaMeds

ok lets go for it og kush clone

DSC032776.JPG

DSC032754.JPG

DSC032765.JPG

DSC032734.JPG

DSC032743.JPG

DSC032693.jpg

DSC032705.JPG

DSC032714.JPG

DSC032723.JPG

DSC032735.JPG

ok managed to get those up 2 at a time lets see what we got left

ok lets try and get ogk x gdp up

DSC032855.JPG

DSC032913.JPG

DSC032923.JPG

DSC032943.JPG

DSC032953.JPG

DSC032963.JPG

DSC032973.JPG

DSC032981.JPG

DSC032993.JPG

clone pics

I got the top off the unknown a chemdog and I just threw on 2 cutting off the flowered hgk hoping I can root and reveg it
its not short enough where theres vegetation for me to put it back in a 3 gallon pot and reveg

and both my ogk cuttings had roots but I ended up tossing the one with the least amount of roots just too many of those lol

DSC033053.JPG

DSC033065.JPG

DSC033074.JPG

DSC033084.JPG

I really hope they root and reveg id hate to have to buy a few of those seeds to find the phenol I want

unknown

DSC033032.JPG

moms

chemdog
DSC033014.JPG

ogk
DSC033024.JPG

some group shots

DSC032836.JPG

DSC032934.JPG

DSC033001.JPG

DSC033042.JPG

DSC033094.JPG

DSC033102.JPG

DSC033112.JPG

DSC033122.JPG

DSC033132.JPG

DSC033142.JPG

heres the shot of some of the Holy Grail Kush on the first cut ill chop the rest maybe in a few days or so well see
got about 30 grams off the first cut

DSC03318.JPG

ok hope you all like it :thumb:

it took so long to get this stuff uploaded and I was kinda frustrate so I wasn't on so ill gt to my subbed tomorrow
Great Munchday All :thumb:

:ciao: Cronic :rollit:

I always love your variety of plants, Cronic. Looking great. Enjoy!

:bravo:

Happy Munchday

Thanks CannMeds Hope you Had a Great Munchday :thumb:

High Mr Cronically great grower friend just seen you are up for Nug of the month
Be great to see another Medal go on your avatar
Have a brilliant day when you get there Munchday again:goodjob::cheer::cheer:

yea I just like to enter for fun some really tasty looking stuff maybe one day :thumb:

Everything look's great Chronic.:bravo:
I think I may do a few of the flowering clone's.:goodjob:

Hey J6k Thanks man i wanna try and not have to buy a bunch of those seeds finding the right phenol

Hi Chronic, plants are looking good buddy, Hope you had a good weekend, and have a great week. ;)

Hey Stealth Thanks For stopping by man Weekend was ok nothing special lol hope your was better and Have a Great Week too man

Master of your domain!

Great week to ya Cron

Thanks Dani Same to you

:ciao: Cronic :rollit:

Hey BAR Happy Munchday :thumb:

stackingggggg ^ looking good man

Thanks Az :thanks:

I am drooling again! I need to stop this or I'll have to replace my keyboard! LOL! :goodjob:

haha Thanks Pinky im glad and grateful for what i can grow and smoke

Small batch kush is the best kush :) Looking top shelf buddy, and that veg tent looks tucked in lol.
Great growing, Happy Munchday :thumb:

Aloha

Hey Brother Aloha man Happy Munchday and Keep em green

Great update Chronic! I hope you have a very dank Munchday!

Thanks Sweet you have a Great Week and hope your Munchday was a good one :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom