ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Nice growing Chronic! Swell done on your Black Russian plant of the month candidate, looks like your plant may take the win! Subbed.

Vlad

Thanks Vlad ill be a happy camper if I can win it would be a first for potm for me after all the times I tried its a real confidence booster
Thanks Again and welcome to my perpetual journal :thumb:

That's a monster cola in the first pic. Nice work bud!

Hey Mono Thanks Brotha :high-five:

Looking great in here!!

Looking great in here!!

Thanks Brotha Buck :thumb:

How about your cloner? I hear they get clogged sometimes also. I haven't had any problems but preventive maintenance is always a good idea.

err it also gets cleaned with the same thing the only thing I didn't mention is if the stones look dirty I got a toothbrush I use to wash them off but with the stones it gets to a point where you just toss them and replace them you can tell by how hard it is to blow through it
if you get a new one you can see its really easy so you don't want it too clogged if the pump has a lot of back pressure it may not last as long as it would have
and I don't use sprayers in my cloner just bubblin away like my regular dwc buckets :thumb:

I toss my bubble stones in hydrogen peroxide to clean them :)

I dunno man theyre cheap enough not to have to mess with it like that I tried a bunch of stuff to try and clean it the real test is blowing through it
I find with the time and effort it takes its cheaper to replace them
just my thoughts on it

I'm with Chimp; a penny saved is a penny earned but then what's my name? Broke Azz Reg

it would also depend on what I spend on hydrogen peroxide to clean them
how many medium stones can I clean with 1 bottle? at once
theres still cost to it besides time whats actually cheaper and better in the long run works for me
if the peroxide is cheap enough to use and works id use it heck I did try a bunch of methods before to try and save the stones I mean its not like I wanna spend a ton of money lol im just looking at whats more cost efficient I mean everytime I go to the hydro store to buy nutes I buy a few stones I never wanna be without one when I need it

Thanks Chronic, BAR & PotChimp. :Namaste:

So a bubble cloner is better then a mister (spray) cloner? :adore:

Thanks Chronic, BAR & PotChimp. :Namaste:

So a bubble cloner is better then a mister (spray) cloner? :adore:

the way I look at it is
im just using a bubbler its simple works for me
what might work great for me someone else might have trouble with and want to try an aero cloner
a bubble cloner is simple less moving parts an airpump and a couple stones
the aero cloner has a water pump which does heat up which may or may not help the rooting process
sprayers which when the plants start to root may clog it some people use an airpump too in case the roots reach the res
I just say kiss

Thanks Chronic, always great to learn from you.

Hey there, Nice looking garden man, keep it up! Question for you, I saw how you bent the tops super far on that one. How well does that work for you, and once they get bigger do they support the weight well?? I also have height restrictions, and at times they get right up to the lights. I'm using Platinum LED, and they get pretty close at times, and usually just a couple tops get like bleached of something at the tips. Just curious how that bending works for you, and what other tricks for height control you may use. Thx

yeah me too, gotta keep upgrading. What product do you use for cloning?

clonex gel on stem usually washes off also put hormex in the res as it starts to root I put a bit of pro grow in there
2 gallon bucket is what I use for res 4 holes 4 pucks 2 airstones

Hey there, Nice looking garden man, keep it up! Question for you, I saw how you bent the tops super far on that one. How well does that work for you, and once they get bigger do they support the weight well?? I also have height restrictions, and at times they get right up to the lights. I'm using Platinum LED, and they get pretty close at times, and usually just a couple tops get like bleached of something at the tips. Just curious how that bending works for you, and what other tricks for height control you may use. Thx

I don't worry too much about it as long as I didn't kill off the top topping it lol even with all that super
cropping a lot of times I end up tying it over somehow also run out of the right area of stem to super crop
so I end up hooking it with a wire and tying it over a bit which is what will probably happen with this bd x gdp soon

High SIstah D :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom