ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Congrats on your harvests Cronic.

Boy would I be happy with a result like that ,,:thumb:
The lil thing you have going on with the sleaze stack girl ,,, if you find out what it is could you let me know as well I have seen it before on some of my previous grows:thanks:And while I think of it have a cronic good day to you :circle-of-love:

Really nice harvest Chronic, congratulations. :adore:

Now those are some scrumptious nugs. Nice Brotha Chronic!

Thanks Brotha Smiley :thumb:

Congrats on your harvests Cronic.

Thanks Brotha BAR :thumb:

Boy would I be happy with a result like that ,,:thumb:
The lil thing you have going on with the sleaze stack girl ,,, if you find out what it is could you let me know as well I have seen it before on some of my previous grows:thanks:And while I think of it have a cronic good day to you :circle-of-love:

if I figure it out Brother I will let you know Have a Good one :high-five: I dig what you call it sleaze stack lol in case you didn't know its actually sleestack but ill go with sleaze stack :rofl:

Really nice harvest Chronic, congratulations. :adore:

Thanks Brotha 60 :thumb:

That black Russian is/was a beautiful plant, well done CHH

looks really dank. I could use some of that right now. nice work.

Thanks Brotha Br :thumb: if only you was here :high-five:

That black Russian is/was a beautiful plant, well done CHH

Thanks Brotha Buck how have you Been?
and yes it was one of the more pretty plants I grew so far and the high isn't too bad either
let it cure a bit more I been hitting a lot of other stuff so when I only smoke that ill be able to tell lol
have some co2 dab that comes ready for a ecig battery just screw it on and puff away lol
been smoking some other sour diesel a friend gave me that came from the mainland
tasty stuff I wanna know what these commercial guys are doing anywho Mahalo plenty Brotha Buck
I gotta get me a good vacuum system so I can make some dabs again I saw a friend tonight gave him some black Russian got the co2 oil from him I like it discreet and it does the job he always has some dabs
did a couple dabs before I went off and had a nice drive home lol got home tried a bud he gave me some hi brix stuff nice and tasty
don't know what the strain was ill have to ask later again Thanks Im gonna stop Babbling and get my ass to sleep :Namaste:

Thanks Brotha Buck how have you Been?
and yes it was one of the more pretty plants I grew so far and the high isn't too bad either
let it cure a bit more I been hitting a lot of other stuff so when I only smoke that ill be able to tell lol
have some co2 dab that comes ready for a ecig battery just screw it on and puff away lol
been smoking some other sour diesel a friend gave me that came from the mainland
tasty stuff I wanna know what these commercial guys are doing anywho Mahalo plenty Brotha Buck
I gotta get me a good vacuum system so I can make some dabs again I saw a friend tonight gave him some black Russian got the co2 oil from him I like it discreet and it does the job he always has some dabs
did a couple dabs before I went off and had a nice drive home lol got home tried a bud he gave me some hi brix stuff nice and tasty
don't know what the strain was ill have to ask later again Thanks Im gonna stop Babbling and get my ass to sleep :Namaste:

Been... OK. I wonder if I will ever get back to 100% but I am trying. I am told that the CO2 does not preserve the terpenes... some companies are adding ecigg flavors back in :yikes: I will keep working my vac rig it gets the blood moving :cheesygrinsmiley: plus I don't use heat... so.

Sounds like you got it going on! I am happy for you.

Goodnight Sir

Nice harvest man!! have you ever done anything like mainline or do a scrog? you seem to do very good without those techs but heard you get better results (weight) what are your thoughts on that? im trying to see what is the easiest way to grow with my led and get good results.

hope you dont mind the question mr hemphog :Namaste:

Been... OK. I wonder if I will ever get back to 100% but I am trying. I am told that the CO2 does not preserve the terpenes... some companies are adding ecigg flavors back in :yikes: I will keep working my vac rig it gets the blood moving :cheesygrinsmiley: plus I don't use heat... so.

Sounds like you got it going on! I am happy for you.

Goodnight Sir

I think your right about the terpenes I heard something about that on the co2 and adding flavor back in
kinda almost all taste the same to me lol Thanks Brotha Buck :Namaste:

Congrats man dang! I wish I could get yields like that! :)

Thanks Brotha im trying to get better yields but I seem to average about 4 oz dried a plant which im not gonna complain about :thumb:

Nice harvest man!! have you ever done anything like mainline or do a scrog? you seem to do very good without those techs but heard you get better results (weight) what are your thoughts on that? im trying to see what is the easiest way to grow with my led and get good results.

hope you dont mind the question mr hemphog :Namaste:

I don't do mainline or scrog mainline will take time when you strip it and then you have to veg it same with a scrog I can only grow one plant in there or all the plants have to be on the same schedule if I use more than one to fit under the net also since im in hydro dwc it would be a pain to work with I could go rdwc but then all my plant are on the same schedule
part of the reason I grow the way I grow is so I can start a new plant every 3 weeks or so have a set schedule so every 3 weeks or so I can harvest one plant, so all my plants is on different schedules requiring different amounts of nutes allowing my to harvest roughly every 3 weeks and running different strains with similar timelines and then my bloom tent is gonna end up being a veg tent cause I gotta veg as long as it takes to get my screen roughly 80 percent full, I think I can have a couple harvests by then figure by the time from start to finish of a scrog I coulda pulled maybe 4 plants by then? so does it really work out that I can get more with a scrog if im on a perpetual with a plant being chopped roughly every 3 weeks?
the other thing with a perpetual I get something new if I want every 3 weeks so I don't have 1lb plus of the same thing
especially if it end up being something I find out im not to fond of :rofl:
plan the work and work the plan:thumb:

Hey Chronic-- been a while. Glad to see you're still at it. Can you (or anyone else reading this) head over to my new GJ to spit suggestions at some stem death?
Sad, sad plant

Aloha,
SB

im there

I think your right about the terpenes I heard something about that on the co2 and adding flavor back in
kinda almost all taste the same to me lol Thanks Brotha Buck :Namaste:

Thanks Brotha im trying to get better yields but I seem to average about 4 oz dried a plant which im not gonna complain about :thumb:

I don't do mainline or scrog mainline will take time when you strip it and then you have to veg it same with a scrog I can only grow one plant in there or all the plants have to be on the same schedule if I use more than one to fit under the net also since im in hydro dwc it would be a pain to work with I could go rdwc but then all my plant are on the same schedule
part of the reason I grow the way I grow is so I can start a new plant every 3 weeks or so have a set schedule so every 3 weeks or so I can harvest one plant, so all my plants is on different schedules requiring different amounts of nutes allowing my to harvest roughly every 3 weeks and running different strains with similar timelines and then my bloom tent is gonna end up being a veg tent cause I gotta veg as long as it takes to get my screen roughly 80 percent full, I think I can have a couple harvests by then figure by the time from start to finish of a scrog I coulda pulled maybe 4 plants by then? so does it really work out that I can get more with a scrog if im on a perpetual with a plant being chopped roughly every 3 weeks?
the other thing with a perpetual I get something new if I want every 3 weeks so I don't have 1lb plus of the same thing
especially if it end up being something I find out im not to fond of :rofl:
plan the work and work the plan:thumb:

im there

Wise words from a wise Hemphog :Namaste: you are very right. I think I went a little crazy this grow trying to do a bunch of different stuff when I barley got used to growing and got a big head over a few nice harvests so I'm going to try to keep it simple next grow.

Nice job on your grows and can't wait to see the next harvest :Namaste:

Nice. It seems with alot of the purple, or black strains, they get tasting better with age. Cool dark place for a month of cure. Bout does it. Nice buddage Keepem Green

Wise words from a wise Hemphog :Namaste: you are very right. I think I went a little crazy this grow trying to do a bunch of different stuff when I barley got used to growing and got a big head over a few nice harvests so I'm going to try to keep it simple next grow.

Nice job on your grows and can't wait to see the next harvest :Namaste:

:Namaste:

I knew you were a very special person Cronic... My Dad used to tell me this all the time and he was the wisest man I have ever know...:geek: not just because he was my Dad...:love:...but because it is true.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Nice. It seems with alot of the purple, or black strains, they get tasting better with age. Cool dark place for a month of cure. Bout does it. Nice buddage Keepem Green

ok well see how she gets :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom