COorganics TLO BG SCRoG - HPS+MH

I think co2 be for anyone who runs a fairly hot room like 85 f or even slightly higher a sealed room so the fan that circulating air doesn't just blow it out
not so good for hydro unless your running chillers
a brighter side of co2 if you run really high ppm's for a short while itll kill all the bugs

increasing the carbon dioxide level to 10,000 ppm (1%) and holding it at that level for an hour kills most insects, including spider mites, whiteflies, aphids and thrips. Take care to vent the room thoroughly after this treatment, as such high levels of CO2 are hazardous for humans as well.

Happy Skunkday CO :thumb:

Thanks, it'll prob kill all my pets too, lol, or worse me and my better half. Ill stick with fresh air intake for my soil grow, ha idk, anyone need a CO2 regulator, lol.

yup i did that two weeks ago, i may need to remove a little bit of soil and do that again.. i';ve been burning 1 cup fresh worm castings and 1 cup of my super soil per gal water (doing 4-5 gals) at a time and feeding for last 2 waterings. i'll remove some soil probably tuesday and add same day and then water with that tea on wed or thursday...

and i and going to pm you some photos with lots of pertinent details in my grow room and you decide if it helps; i have no doubt that veg can be 2 x's as fast if your grow parameters are right.. and you really need a sealed space, or its more work/hassle to use it. i don't know if it helps resin production but mine were so thickly coated in the 1st two weeks of flower it was nuts.. it doesn't appear any heavier now 4 weeks in but the buds are getting a little longer and they are really filling in and fattening up.

yup i did that two weeks ago, i may need to remove a little bit of soil and do that again.. i';ve been burning 1 cup fresh worm castings and 1 cup of my super soil per gal water (doing 4-5 gals) at a time and feeding for last 2 waterings. i'll remove some soil probably tuesday and add same day and then water with that tea on wed or thursday...

and i and going to pm you some photos with lots of pertinent details in my grow room and you decide if it helps; i have no doubt that veg can be 2 x's as fast if your grow parameters are right.. and you really need a sealed space, or its more work/hassle to use it. i don't know if it helps resin production but mine were so thickly coated in the 1st two weeks of flower it was nuts.. it doesn't appear any heavier now 4 weeks in but the buds are getting a little longer and they are really filling in and fattening up.

Sounds good man.

I was just looking at the Calendar and thinking about when I wanna flip the room into flower. The bubblegum's take a full 9 weeks in my experience, in soil. Flip feb 17 and have a trimming day on 420. That might be cool. I will be outta town in the first part of may and I'd like to be able to have BG's dry and in a jar with those Boveda packs. Curing and waiting for me. The SLH would then be able to probably come down when I return. It can go 10 + wks easy. I would rather have a friend water a single plant once while I'm gone.

I'm glad I'm thinking of this stuff now. :)

Feb 17 is the day then most likely ( next week). I guess I have
To get veg room 100% ready really soon.

I transplanted the SLH into a 10 gal container today. First time I've went bigger than a 5. Go big or go home when I've got the room up there. :)

A week more to veg under 600w MH and hopefully with that and the stretch I can come close to filling my screen.

image2897.jpg

Ha, in May, ill probably be having a friend water as many plants as the law allows. :)

Who am I kidding? :)

3 in veg for me and 3 in flower. And I also grow for my wife, another 3 for her in both veg and flower. If we want. :)

The SLH took the transplant well. I am excited about a 10 gal pot! Will do pic tomorrow or something.

It's so easy with a good soil mix, it really is. Deficiencies and problems don't even come up, No Worries . Just have to follow the basic guidelines: good water, no synthetics salts, proper lighting and environ. Organic matter and minerals in the mix. Microbeasties to process such. Easy and natural.

im excited to see the 10 as well. i am on 7's now and noticed significantly larger buds and better yields. longer veg though. I am going to be in 10's soon too.

Looking forward to your results bro.

you dont need more veg you just have to have few days growth after the transplant then flip to flower

Hey CO! Can't wait to see what the 10's do! :)

Thanks buddy!

The friend I get my BG from grows in 10 gal pots. He veg's forever and kills it.

Won't be long now and ill have some buds growing up stairs again. Thanks for stopping in.

Back
Top Bottom