Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

hey Chronic, same to you :high-five:

Picture update on the ladies.

Flower day 12.

Things are moving along nicely, only minor issue is the Hawaiian Snow is starting to get some leaf tip burn, will lower the PPMs in the hydro solution. Still not noticing any difference in airpots vs regular nursery pots.

Choco Chunks:
CC37.jpg
CC_top1.jpg

Double Berries:
DB17.jpg
DB_top.jpg

Super Cheeses
SC18.jpg
SC_top.jpg

Brainstorm:
BS37.jpg

Hawaiian Snow:
HS30.jpg
HS_top1.jpg

Thanks Chronic :high-five:

Photo Update

flower Day 14

A looking great still.

Here is all of them with lights on and white balance on..
ALL58.jpg

The back row of airpot/Nursery pot 6 ladies total. I guess I dripped something on one in the Back left has that one burn mark, maybe some fertilzer or ph up/down.
BL7.jpg
BM9.jpg
BR2.jpg

And the Brainstorm and Hawaiian Snow
BS38.jpg
HS35.jpg

Res change on the Hawaiian Snow.

Here is her front side, she has always been in corner of tent so growth is ALOT more on this side:
HS_Front.jpg

Here is her behind:
Hs_back.jpg

Nice big leaf:
Hs_leaf1.jpg

Top:
HS_top2.jpg

Roots, I have noticed that the roots brown and not hairy at top, my thinking is this where maybe in air alot of time as this area where water will drop if I not fill res everyday. Otherwise roots look same color as res water.
HS_roots1.jpg

Enjoy!

Anyone else notice picture uploads taking longer today?

the lids I use are different from that system so my roots look a bit different coming out
Happy Sativaday Crawdad :thumb:

Good Evening Weed to ya Craw. Those plants are looking mighty fine in there, nice and lush. I like the lankyness on the Hawaiian Snow, has a nice tropical look to her. She wants to be outside bad, looks like she would be an 8 foot monster if she had the chance!

Cheers and Great Growing! :thumb:

Hello everyone, sorry been out of it last few days, just been doing other stuff.
the lids I use are different from that system so my roots look a bit different coming out
Happy Sativaday Crawdad :thumb:

YEa I am not going ot worry until I see ill effects from plant, none yet!

Good Evening Weed to ya Craw. Those plants are looking mighty fine in there, nice and lush. I like the lankyness on the Hawaiian Snow, has a nice tropical look to her. She wants to be outside bad, looks like she would be an 8 foot monster if she had the chance!

Cheers and Great Growing! :thumb:

Yea that Hawaiian Snow would love to be grown outside to full term, do not think I could do it here though:( Never know maybe I eventually get some clones to my family on the Big Island and see what they can do with it, and I bet it can be more then 8 feet. One positive to the lankyness is light penetrates well.

But I just LOVE this plant!

Hi Crawdaddy! Great grow and lovely ladies! Are they currently under the 1200 Mars II? If so how high have you hung the light? Cheers

yes this tent is powered by Mars 2 1200, I just hung it from ceiling of tent, it at about 6.5-7 foot above ground right now. If Hawaiian Snow gets much taller I may have to look into raising it another foot. Or may just leave it and see if burns the tops of the HS.

Hey Crawdad Happy Munchday :thumb:

Well now it toker Tuesday cause i not been keeping up :)

and now its probably weednsday there but still Tokerday Here hope you had a Great day Crawdad :thumb:

Hey Chronic, yep Weedsday :thumb:

Here is a photo update.

Flower Day 18

All looking good, still no noticeable difference in airpot vs nursery pot. The Hawaiian Snow is dominating the tent, as usual. Anyhow here are some shots:

Choco Chunk:
CC112.jpg
CC211.jpg
CC38.jpg

Double Berry:
DB18.jpg
DB28.jpg
DB33.jpg

Super cheese:
SC19.jpg
SC21.jpg
SC32.jpg

Brainstorm:
BS111.jpg
BS_25.jpg

Hawaiian Snow:
HS111.jpg
Hs210.jpg

And after they all got put in, sorry these pictures suck. next time do all plant shots with lights on and white balance.
DSCN14517.JPG
DSCN14526.JPG
DSCN14536.JPG
DSCN14547.JPG

Back
Top Bottom