Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

any time!

Photo Update

Day 2 of 12/12

I decided to defoliate/debranch a little bit. My goal was to get all the older main stem fan leaves, pluck lower sucker branches that do nothing and any other fans blocking bud sites obviously. These plants still need to stretch out, so I did not go too crazy, juts the obvious stuff.

Here are before and after picks of each. Like I said did not go crazy so no dramatic differences.

Hawaiian Snow
HS_BEfore1.jpg

HS_After1.jpg

BrainStorm
BS_Before1.jpg
BS_After1.jpg

Choco Chunks
CC_A_Before.jpg
CC_A_After.jpg
CC_B_Before.jpg

CC_B_After.jpg

Double Berries(forgot before shot of one in nursery pot :(_
DB_A_Before.jpg
DB_A_after.jpg
DB_B_After.jpg

Super Cheese
SC_A_Before.jpg

SC_A_After.jpg

SC_B_BEfore.jpg
SC_B_After.jpg

And my observer of the whole process, to bad he has no opposable thumbs or could water for me when gone.
Cat4.jpg

You might not like what he waters them with...:thedoubletake: they look amazing.. Are you noticing any growth difference in the air pot? :bravo:

Nope only difference I am seeing so far is the airpots tend to need more water, but that is expected. I am really not expecting much difference if any. When done I am going to try and compare root masses, because that is supposedly the whole point of airpots, a more even root mass.

also what is the brand and type of fan controller you're using to control temps?

In. This is the set up I am aiming for.

Yea I really like this setup, like I said before big enough to get some good stuff done, but not so big takes over office.

The fan controller I got is this,
61DDWytKQkL_SL1500_.jpg

it is a bit hokey but seems to work well. It has temperture setting for night and day, the photocell seems to really need direct light to activate, but mine does not matter because the timer turns EVERYTHING off for dark cycle. So i have night and day temp set the same.

Time for photo update on these ladies.

flower day 7

All is well, just stretching out, all green and healthy. Hawaiian Snow in the waterfarm hydro is impressing as always. Hard to see the difference in the back 6 plants (Super cheese, Choco Chunk, and double Berry)

Changed the res on the water farm

Fed/Watered the rest with GO nutes.

Here they all are lights on, using custom white balance setting on camera.
All_of_them1.jpg

Hawaiian Snow:
HS_light.jpg

BrainStorm:
Bs_light.jpg

Super Cheese:
SC_light.jpg

Double Berry:
DB_light.jpg

Choco Chunk:
CC_light.jpg

And as I was pulling them out to water/res change with lights off: