Cultivators Play Pen

Too funny! Glad my girl is easy going, and understands growing out weighs buying from shabby drug dealers!

if only she saw it like that lol. nah shes ok, lets me do what i want really so its all good.

Im busy setting up a new space. the cuts that i just took will go there. It will be either x2 1000w hps or x4 1000w hps and coco only plants. im going to document that grow in this journal also. Will set it up today and take some pics.

Hey cult, great video! Guys with your type of expertise should make more videos like that. There are plenty on youtube but at least with you we know what your background is. Just a thought :)

Are the DWC buckets getting hot from the lights since they are black ? Or is the water just reaching grow room temps ? I have a friend that is growing and never lets his room get hotter than 70f mostly the room is at 58 to 68 F and his plants seem to like it.

my water temps are rising because i dont have the tent set up properly and they are rising to room temp too quickly. My tap water is 55f when it comes out but its reaching 75f over night. i usually run room at 75f and they are fine but room is running at 82f at the min. i'll just have to fix it over the next day or so. I havent got around to setting the cooltubes up correctly. Its no big deal really, ive just changed buckets out again and running h2o2 through them then i'll change tomorro and add nutes and h2o2. im going to flip on friday regardless what size they are as ive just found out i need this space emptied by end january. I might flower a couple mothers to make up for it, i have plenty of them so it wont make a diff if i flower them out.

Hey Cult :) How's life mate? Your garden is looking green and gorgeous:) Have you tried using a portable air con unit? I've bought one "just in case I need". Also bought a small ultrasonic humidifier so my RH is pretty constant at 61 now :) Thanks again buddy for all the help and advice you've given me so far :Namaste: :peace:

Hey Cult How's life mate? Your garden is looking green and gorgeous Have you tried using a portable air con unit? I've bought one "just in case I need". Also bought a small ultrasonic humidifier so my RH is pretty constant at 61 now Thanks again buddy for all the help and advice you've given me so far

So on my 3 serious grow locations i have full aircon running, large humidifiers and lots of other cool extraction and ventilation stuff. In smaller spaces like tents, air con isnt necessary if u have set the tent up correctly. In tents u should pretty much always run cooltubes. But the humidifier is a good idea.

so ive been and cleared out a space today. i was going to bump it up to 4000w but im a little worried that it might be the only house in the street with no snow on the roof so just going to stick with 2000w in the flower room and 600w of cfl's and t5's in the veg space. i forgot to take pics of the veg space but i'll put some up when i put the cuts in.

20131118_124353.jpg
20131118_124332.jpg
20131118_124320.jpg
20131118_124402.jpg

Ive also just been and potted the Trainwreck mother into a 15litre pot.

20131118_135041.jpg
20131118_135056.jpg
20131118_135048.jpg

Thanks mate. I've actually built the timber framed "tent" in one of our spare rooms :) It's wrapped in black n white with reflective all over the inside. I haven't got cool tubes so was going to set the air con up in front of the 6" intake so cool air is going in? Hope that makes sense? :) Yep, the humidifier is the dogs danglies, silent running and easy to operate :)

yeah mate anything for an easy life haha. i choked mine out with a rear naked choke last week...... shit i just remembered i had better go and check shes still alive ;)

:rofl:

That has got to be the best loft conversion EVER :) Should get onto that TV program "Changing Rooms" mate lol :)

u definately should invest in quality cootubes for ur tent, it will save u running the air con unit and the portable ones arent very good unless u start getting into the £1500+ range. maybe when this grow is finish use some of ur tackle to invest in 2 or 3 Magnum xxxl hoods. U'll get the best light footprint and cooling, they are expensive hoods but u only need to buy them once and u get what u pay for.

I'm paying the price for NOT having run h202 after my clean. My current grow is having insane ph issues and nute lockouts. Had one plant that the roots looked like absolute dogshit so I killed her today. So now it's 3 plants set up in wrong configuration, and those 3 aint so great.

That's what I get for being an imbecile and not do a proper clean after a harvest.

Going to take clones today and maybe even drop some seeds. Not sure. May have to nuke this grow and restart. I will be harvesting my other tent in a scant 2.5-3 weeks. This means I'll be way out of cycle for 6-7 weeks between each tent's chop.

I wish I could have run my rdwc w/o a chiller and saved $400 x 2. But I too have room temp issues that I can't avoid. Lights on 82 is normal. So I'm forced to run chillers to keep the water a cool 68f.

Hey cult with you setting up your new rooms, did you entertain any of those offers on LEDs? Just curious if well get to see any of that action in your soon to come journaling? I enjoy following your guys journals so much I believe I may start one of my own. Also I love the ease of which you seem to throw pro rooms together too.. It's awesome.

I'm paying the price for NOT having run h202 after my clean. My current grow is having insane ph issues and nute lockouts. Had one plant that the roots looked like absolute dogshit so I killed her today. So now it's 3 plants set up in wrong configuration, and those 3 aint so great.

That's what I get for being an imbecile and not do a proper clean after a harvest.

Going to take clones today and maybe even drop some seeds. Not sure. May have to nuke this grow and restart. I will be harvesting my other tent in a scant 2.5-3 weeks. This means I'll be way out of cycle for 6-7 weeks between each tent's chop.

I wish I could have run my rdwc w/o a chiller and saved $400 x 2. But I too have room temp issues that I can't avoid. Lights on 82 is normal. So I'm forced to run chillers to keep the water a cool 68f.

Mate if its that bad just bite the bullet and reset. Im lucky that this is just a mess around space and if i lose the lot its a dissapointment and a bite on my ego but nothing more than that. This OG kush im running, i really like the look of it so i will run it again in coco if this doesnt work out. I will run a sterile res now until i resolve the issue. Im certain u will sort it out my friend.

Hey cult with you setting up your new rooms, did you entertain any of those offers on LEDs? Just curious if well get to see any of that action in your soon to come journaling? I enjoy following your guys journals so much I believe I may start one of my own. Also I love the ease of which you seem to throw pro rooms together too.. It's awesome.

No mate. ive not accepted an offer yet. the offers werent right for me. i was looking to be sponsored but no LED company is interested in allowing me to showcase their product on a trial basis, even though i know i would generate large sales for any company if their product worked. I am looking to change all my set ups to LED in the new year. I have set aside £18000 to do this, but i dont want to spend that until ive used a panel and see it works for myself in the flesh as its a huge investment. Hopefully someone will see my worth and what i have to offer them. If not i will just go with the area 51 panels.

So there will def be an LED journal but wont be til jan or feb mate.

yea leds are looking like the way forward, crazy that nobody would sponsor you or try n cut you a decent deal mukker

Mate i got offered a couple deals that were ok but i said no as i wanted them for free. Not exactly free as i stated that if the light worked, id commit to a large purchase and generate other sales. But there are several people that beat me too it. Ive seen 1 grower who is my friend who has proven they can work and his plants are beauties, jon705. But some of the others that have aquired free trials there plants are nothing special, it confuses me when people say they are great and vote for them in contests? i just dont get it. Im straight to the point and i like quality, i will definately acknowledge quality all day. But people are getting trials by chatting a good one. i say to anyone, find a bad plant in my gallery. remember i only veg for 2-3weeks usually and i have some awesome results. However having said that i can afford to buy the panels, but its more of a good will gesture to me. had G8LEDS said 'ok we'll give u one to trial' even though ive heard bad things, if they gave me it they would have gotten sales. TopLED is getting sales so they dont need to give me one, but i dont think they realise what i could do for them as a business.

I know that area 51 leds work. im still open to offers but it looks like i'll just spend my money there. £18000 of it unless someone is interested in working with me?

Back
Top Bottom