Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:
That was pretty quick shipping huh D..:thumb:
Didn't take mine long either..5 day's ,I believe.Super should be getting his soon.That's awesome.
I can't wait to get started.That remind's me.I need to check my C.K bean.
it only took about 3 days... I didn't even have time to get antsy.......:circle-of-love:

Got a couple of new babies.... I think I am going to do these in the PJ soil too.....:circle-of-love:
DSC010343.JPG
DSC010356.JPG
DSC010368.JPG
DSC010379.JPG

:passitleft: High Cronic... Both of the new babies are up and awake... Both these babies were some healthy growing girls... I just put them to dirt yesterday and actually the Jack Here was up last night about 6 hours after being put to dirt and the Mataro was up this morning... Her hat was still laying on her but it wasn't attached and just fell off when I flicked it.... I hope these babies grow as well as the tap rooted and busted soil.....:circle-of-love:
DSC010368.JPG
DSC010379.JPG
DSC010387.JPG
DSC010399.JPG
DSC010408.JPG
DSC010415.JPG
DSC0104211.JPG
DSC010437.JPG
DSC010446.JPG

Looking good Fifi, Sistah D, Dennise, Lady Dee, and Nirvana420. Whichever split personality you're representing we love you.

:passitleft: High Brother Cronic..... I have a couple of shots of the new babies... I can't believe how fast these 2 are... especially the Jack Herer... It had the longest tap root I think I have ever seen other than maybe the Black to Black but then it popped dirt in literally 6 hours and was completely up the next morning.... I hope she continues on like she started... The cabinet is certainly looking better....... :circle-of-love:
DSC010569.JPG
DSC010579.JPG
DSC010586.JPG
DSC010598.JPG
DSC010625.JPG

I can't make up my mind Jimmy... I really want you to be a bit ahead of me so if you have yours started when I pot them up... yes I will... If yours are not ahead of me I will pot them up in the PJ soil... Sooo are ya feeling me...:confused:....:circle-of-love:

I can hold her back and wait up... I really would like to follow your lead and I still have to go back to JC to get my ProMix Hp... I have some of the Bx or Mx or whatever it is but I ain't going back down that hipity hop trail... I was going to go today but it is storming pretty bad and I hate driving that far in a downpour so I will most likely go tomorrow so my final answer is yes... since you are this close I will slow my babies down and follow your lead... this does however mean you have to post up every little move you make with the new goodies... you might need to converse with King as to what your total duties are but mainly holding my hand through the process and you'll be good....:) Love ya Mean it....:circle-of-love:

Sound's like a plan.:high-five:
Yea,I hear ya,been raining here for all most a week straight with thunderstorm's.
I will definitely post my every move but keep in mind I have never used these either.
So well have to hold each other's hand on this one.:passitleft:I'm gonna do a ton of research on the product's and I
don't see why we should not be up in running in week or so.:thumb:
Love ya too D...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom