Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

"I was thinking on doing next Spray right after the Cat Drench."

is Spray a typo or something way more fun? :)

Ummmm ... Cat Spray! That will dank things up.

Doc, I just transplanted my rare darkness. They looked mad as fuck for about....an hour! Lmao!!! Theyve already forgiven me and seem to have grown an inch lol. Thank you...for all youve given us. From the bottom of my heart, and all who will enjoy my produce :)

..and mine! :)

hi scrubby :)

Hey doc, was at work thinking.....now you just harvested some 14 week champagne......now I'm assuming that it's was a clone, why would she have went longer than a clone from the same plant? :hmmmm:

I let it go longer...about 4 weeks longer. Still no amber triches, but everything else about it was better.

Here's what's cookin today! Colombian fast pheno is truly fast. Resin forming on all Colombians, even on the fan leaves. I'm getting so stoked! I just hope I don't wipe all the triches off the fan leaves sneaking a smell when I'm in there.

Picture_016138.jpg
Picture_015171.jpg
Picture_014193.jpg
Picture_012214.jpg
Picture_011221.jpg
Picture_010238.jpg
Picture_009245.jpg
Picture_008244.jpg
Picture_007267.jpg
Picture_006288.jpg
Picture_005308.jpg
Picture_004319.jpg
Picture_002322.jpg
Picture_001330.jpg

Wow! I think it is the 5th picture - it has the frostiest fans I've ever seen.

Man that sounds nice. I was thinking some type of sour diesel hybrid lol. I have a bunch of new genetics but none are really land-racey. I have some sativas but I'm just not that knowledgeable when it comes to genetics and all that jazz. Doc/anyone that could recommend some strains they think would excel in HB please do so :)

I've got a few picked out for my HB soil... Blue dream, Durban poison, purple afghan kush, BC god bud, tangerine dream and the 6th is still undecided between white whidow/cheesy headband/tangie

Man that sounds nice. I was thinking some type of sour diesel hybrid lol. I have a bunch of new genetics but none are really land-racey. I have some sativas but I'm just not that knowledgeable when it comes to genetics and all that jazz. Doc/anyone that could recommend some strains they think would excel in HB please do so :)

I've got a few picked out for my HB soil... Blue dream, Durban poison, purple afghan kush, BC god bud, tangerine dream and the 6th is still undecided between white whidow/cheesy headband/tangie

All the ones you just listed will work very well.

Nice choices! :thumb:

They all do in their own way Boog. I might be taking the Grape Ape out of rotation in a cycle, replacing it with something called Sour Grape.

Is that sour grape BOG's
I have his sour strawberry,pretty tasty, never done it in the kit but I still have seeds so it will get rotated in at some point:smokin:

What was your god bud like Duggan? Mine smells really lemon skittle-ish. Piney too. Very unique smell for sure.

God bud...ya grew it twice .First time outside...all three big monsters turned out to be spear chuckers ...and that was after a bunch of clones were taken and distributed...piss me off. Second time was indoor under HID"s. in supersoil . I would love ...just love to try it in our soil.I think i may...the taste stands out as being irrisistable (spelling). It's won a few titles along the way and is one of their foundation strains. It's worth a go...for sure.

Oh sorry Boogs...i see your already growing it...duhhh.

Back
Top Bottom