Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Interesting. Is it claw or taco?

Doc I'm super excited. Thank you:thumb:

Welcome aboard Spider....stick around now and do ALOT of reading of the Gang's journals. You will learn, learn , learn. Don't stop reading . All of us here will be watching over you ,just to help ya when ya need it and to point out certain things about the Kit. Congrats on your decision to join us! You won't look back now....:high-five:

Is tip curl do to mg def? Cause my choco has it bad. Interested to hear an answer.....

Edit: is the choco a strain that needs the OG? I read somewhere that it is OG Thai x cannalope haze?
Well, its a chem/og dom strain so im sure its it'salt lover. Im gonna give it more epsoms this time around. Last time each one got a teaspoon, this time theyll get a tablespoon. Ill keep yall updated

Interesting. Is it claw or taco?
Its doing what my strawberry cough did but earlier than that and it's just the very top leaves...the new growth. Right now it's just the big girl but im expecting it on another one. The third one is more grape ape leaning

Well, its a chem/og dom strain so im sure its it'salt lover. Im gonna give it more epsoms this time around. Last time each one got a teaspoon, this time theyll get a tablespoon. Ill keep yall updated

Its doing what my strawberry cough did but earlier than that and it's just the very top leaves...the new growth. Right now it's just the big girl but im expecting it on another one. The third one is more grape ape leaning

Hey guys when do you use the OG drench......I have been looking for an hour now and can't seem to find it.....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey guys when do you use the OG drench......I have been looking for an hour now and can't seem to find it.....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

This is what I was told by Doc,

"The OG drench can be used in place of GE in the bloom cycle for a time or two. The formula is:

1 oz OG plus 1oz Transplant plus 2 tbspn Epsom plus 3 mils Tea in 5 gallons of water. Give each plant .75 to a gallon."

"The OG drench can be used in place of GE in the bloom cycle for a time or two. The formula is:

1 oz OG plus 1oz Transplant plus 2 tbspn Epsom plus 3 mils Tea in 5 gallons of water. Give each plant .75 to a gallon."

Yup, and thats assuming you're 7 gallon pots :)

We might have a problem if your "location" on your Avatar is accurate. I don't ship kits to people who aren't growing legal crops.

Thanks Doc, I understand. I'm not all that sharp sometimes.

I'll correct my location, darned politicians keep trying to change my life, but I'm sure they mean well.
:Namaste:

Wahoo! 1 more post down, only 16 to go. Trying to only post about things I actually know something about is cramping my normally loquacious style.

I knew i would have that issue with most the strains im growing. I top dressed with half my recharge and heavy Epsom salts right at flip to charge the soil for what was to come. Watering it in with each drench. I would think that the cool water would take a while to dissolve the E.S., over a few waterings. I just distributed the rest of the recharge at the "normal" time. We will see if keeps the taco away this time. They seem to be responding well now.

High Doc,

Shawnee just told me I must meet the master. Please accept a new disciple. I got sum smarts. 47 year pot farmer. Can't spell but I can smell and I don't sell. Just starting 25 outside in the emerald tri. in 65 gal smart pots. Recent exp. is indoor/salt. Learned a lot. Outside, I'm new to organic dirt (I'm Aqua-tec The Art and Science of Lakes and Ponds - 18 years, now retired) and because of a recent c diagnosis, am tacking over 1 gram of CO daily, and feel the need to grow the highest quality crop in the event I'm still here to use and share the oil.

No pressure, but my life is in your hands.........not!:rofl: Couldn't resist! Sorry. Just laughing with life. A jokester.

Please don't take offense or think I'm not serious. Peace.

:circle-of-love:

ps. I have a lot of reading to do......be back later.

High Doc,

Shawnee just told me I must meet the master. Please accept a new disciple. I got sum smarts. 47 year pot farmer. Can't spell but I can smell and I don't sell. Just starting 25 outside in the emerald tri. in 65 gal smart pots. Recent exp. is indoor/salt. Learned a lot. Outside, I'm new to organic dirt (I'm Aqua-tec The Art and Science of Lakes and Ponds - 18 years, now retired) and because of a recent c diagnosis, am tacking over 1 gram of CO daily, and feel the need to grow the highest quality crop in the event I'm still here to use and share the oil.

No pressure, but my life is in your hands.........not!:rofl: Couldn't resist! Sorry. Just laughing with life. A jokester.

And we're all here with the help youll need bro :)

High Doc,

And we're all here with the help youll need bro :)

... and with 47 years of experience, you just might teach us (me) a thing or two. :high-five:

I guess I got the formula, thanks, I was wondering later in bloom, mid bloom? I'd think if we are giving it for flavor.......it should be towards the end?

Back
Top Bottom