Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, how frequently and many times does one use the Qualify on squash and until flower set? How often are we to use the OG drench ingredient?

When you want blossoms STOP the Qualify and go Brix only. If you have some Bloomit use that to get the flowers going.

Do not use Qualify once blossoms are in place. Use the OG drench every other feeding and you'll have some really nice squashes. BTW, do not mix it with Transplant and Epsoms for the squash....that's an MJ recipe.

Yeah, ive put my mars ll 900w with the 2 90w ufos too close before...won't do that again lol
These RDs are stretching something fierce tho...like a couple inches a day it seems! I still got plenty of vertical room tho so im not worried...yet lol :)

Hey scrubs, how close was your 900.... I have one as well and think mine might b a little close......I guess to ask it another way.......how far away do you keep your 900? Oh yeah what did your ladies do or show to tell you they didn't like it? Thanks dude. :passitleft:

anyone else think transplant smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream? or prune juice?

Lol
I thought the brix smelled like KiKoman teriyaki sauce
:volcano-smiley:

I know. I'm not new to this I'm just making adjustments to what I'm already doing. I do everything in 7 gal fabric pots.

I am new, but I'd be using 4-5 ml for one plant in 7 gallons of soil. :high-five:

How much transplant are you guys using in your water for 1 plant?

This is a bit hard to answer without more info but here are the basics I use.

Heavy feeders
Weekly drench of only transplant I would use 1ml per gal of soil
If using it frequently or with GE at the same time instead of a standard weekly drench I would use .5ml per gal of soil for the add on to the weekly GE or .25 if using every watering.

Light feeders I would cut the above amounts in half and go from there.

Hope this helps :passitleft:

Hey scrubs, how close was your 900.... I have one as well and think mine might b a little close......I guess to ask it another way.......how far away do you keep your 900? Oh yeah what did your ladies do or show to tell you they didn't like it? Thanks dude. :passitleft:

I put them at 12" lol...too close! It was burning the tips it seemed like so I sprayed them with stress...too many times lol. They took too much of a beating so I culled them all. Now I veg at 2.5' but let them grow up to the light. Once I flip, I'll wait for the stretch to finish then lower em to 18" :)

So I was transplanting 3 RDs and a bubba kush today right. Well, when I do that I like to take the time to play with my soil a bit...tell it stories and whatnot lol. Low and behold, I see something...a fucking sprout of a few seeds I threw away cuz they didnt sprout!!! Lmao!!! Well, its in a pot doing fine now...she really wanted to live! Dont know if its jack skellington or laniakea...SCORE :)

So I was transplanting 3 RDs and a bubba kush today right. Well, when I do that I like to take the time to play with my soil a bit...tell it stories and whatnot lol. Low and behold, I see something...a fucking sprout of a few seeds I threw away cuz they didnt sprout!!! Lmao!!! Well, its in a pot doing fine now...she really wanted to live! Dont know if its jack skellington or laniakea...SCORE :)

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom